[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these hellish beasts exist in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: monster-squirrel.jpg (87 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
monster-squirrel.jpg
87 KB, 512x288
Do these hellish beasts exist in your country?
>>
i think so
>>
>>59713356
I once gave nuts to one of these. Placed them on ground and peed on them. Squirrel was watching all this to happen. When I backed a bit, it came to pick some of them and filled its mouth full of them. Then ran away.
>>
>>59713356
Yes. They're all over my college campus.
>>
File: 1463774101345.png (7 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1463774101345.png
7 KB, 350x350
>>59713658
>I once gave nuts to one of these. Placed them on ground and peed on them. Squirrel was watching all this to happen. When I backed a bit, it came to pick some of them and filled its mouth full of them. Then ran away.
Finnish_acceptable_social_behavior.jpg
>>
Squirrels are bro tier
>>
fuckers are killing off our red squirrels
>>
>>59713356
your mom puts my nuts in her mouth. does that make her a squirrel?
>>
File: _MG_1926.jpg (257 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
_MG_1926.jpg
257 KB, 1280x853
No, cuises only, they're just wild guinea pigs.
>>
I killed 6 of them yesterday. They harass birds and break my feeders.
Fuck em.
>>
Are grey squirrels better than black squirrels?
>>
>>59716726
No, that would be racist.
>>
>>59716313
I don't go out of my way to kill them, but they are a nuisance. They'll chew holes in the gables and rummage around in our attic. I've seen them go after bird feeders as well. They still aren't as annoying as raccoons and possums. Those faggots will rip apart garbage bags and leave trails of trash in the side yard.
>>
>>59717202
Buy an air rifle at your local hardware store or Walmart
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.