[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifriends, can you explain to me the point of having a toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cap.png (692 KB, 971x610) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
692 KB, 971x610
Amerifriends, can you explain to me the point of having a toilet bowl and a sink in your living room? I have seen it in plenty of your movies, all of which are otherwise serious.
>>
>>59709738
anime
>>
That's not a living room
>>
>>59709738
>bidet
Not America.
>>
It's only polite. When you have guests over, they should be able to go immediately, whenever they want.
>>
>>59709738
>plenty of your movies
Name one other one.
>>
if you have it in the living room, you can keep your conversation going with the rest of your friends/family. going in to a separate room to take a shit or piss would just be far too asocial.
>>
>>59709738
We don't have to walk as far that way
>>
if thats a bathroom why is there a red arm chair and more importantly a fire place
>>
It's comfy as hell, dude. I swear.
>>
>>59715396
It's called having class
>>
>>59715396
why not? whenever you gotta piss or shit you don't even have to walk 5 feet
>>
>autistic beta euros don't even maintain eye contact while crapping
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.