[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is anabolic steroid usage regarded in your country? In my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: rich-piana-feeder-workout.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-feeder-workout.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
How is anabolic steroid usage regarded in your country?

In my country they are legal for possession and welcome by society
>>
File: expensive piano.png (86 KB, 351x371) Image search: [Google]
expensive piano.png
86 KB, 351x371
I use them to leave planet earth.
>>
>>59706850
Illegal for human use or possession.

Serious question though - why don't I see humanity in that pic?
>>
>>59706850
Legal. And only used by retards.
>>
>>59707593
I-is bodybuilding big in Italy?

>>59707661
He's left it far behind

>>59707789
t. Skinnyfat beta
>>
>>59707803
You can stand in front of the mirror all day sticking needles up your ass, but that sounds pretty gay to me.
>>
>>59707886
You don't even know anything about it outside of what you saw on television tho
>>
File: 1398178830063.jpg (12 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
1398178830063.jpg
12 KB, 283x281
>>59706850
>>59707593
>>59707661
>>59707789
>>59707886
>>59707964
MAN DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME, I'M HERE TO TRAIN NOT HERE TO TALK
>>
It's used by manly women and small dick behemoths.
Don't know about legality.
>>
>>59709836
What would one's penis size have to do with it though?
>>
>>59710020
le roids make peniz smalleh XDD
>>
File: adolf hitler.jpg (485 KB, 1230x1819) Image search: [Google]
adolf hitler.jpg
485 KB, 1230x1819
>>59706850
idk, but people claimed i use roids, which i never did, cuz iam stingy and buff enough for myself.

i think it is retarded, even creatin and whey is waste of money, i got buff by simply lifting heavy weights and eat lots of food.
>>
>>59710166
supps are shit, jews milk money from stupid goy with it.

if someone wants real results either hit roids or have good testosterone levels and genetics for it.
>>
File: leave humanity behind.png (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
leave humanity behind.png
123 KB, 600x600
>>59710166
>Posting a picture of a human in a thread with no humanity

I can't believe you, Kraut.
>>
He looks like shit there is a difference between being ripped and looking like a meat cloud.
>>
>>59710020
hes idiot, roids make your balls shrink, but when you go back to normal, they will become normal.

so this is why i think roids are retarded, cuz you need to keep on taking em, to keep up your testo 5000+ fuck up your kidney/liver and waste tons of money.
>>
>>59710217
>if someone wants real results either hit roids or have good testosterone levels and genetics for it

Even the absolute peak natural testosterone levels are nothing compared to a mild beginner cycle of test.

500mg test-e/wk will get you to like 3500-4000ng/dl test, whereas natural levels would be 800-1000 at absolute most
>>
>>59710332
>so this is why i think roids are retarded, cuz you need to keep on taking em

You don't have to, you COULD cycle but it's not really preferable.

>fuck up your kidney/liver

?? That's from orals, which you take primarily as a kickstart(longer esters take a while to kick in such as cyp or enanthate), plus that's why you get blood work done to make sure you're not dying or your liver enzymes are fucked

>and waste tons of money

Steroids are literally cheaper than bullshit supplements that don't do anything.

You can cruise year-long on test for a few hundred $/year, Very affordable.
>>
>>59710340
True. But someone who has low T and shit genetics won't grow for shit even if he buys entire store of stupid supplements.

I would rather invest in Test or Tren than waste the same amount of money on shit that won't give me anything besides bloated stomach.
>>
>>59710217
whey is good tho, most of the suppliers are polish guys they sell "olymp" and we got realy big russian guy who makes lots of money by selling proteins.

if you wanna cut, take whey and quark

but iam all for high reps high calories+drinks lots of water and minimum 8-9 hours a sleep, it will boost your GH up to 400%. but people prefer to buy this shit for tons of money.
>>
>>59710465
>You don't have to, you COULD cycle but it's not really preferable.
Why do i need that ? Iam already buff like motherfucker. girls scream at the beach at me, some whistle, i was like holy shit am i a celebraty or sumthin.
>>
>>59710490
>But someone who has low T and shit genetics won't grow for shit even if he buys entire store of stupid supplements

Yeah no shit, supplements are a fucking scam.

They're sold/marketed for astronomical prices by people who use steroids to get their physique anyway.

>Arnold: "Buy my Arnold brand protein! It's how I got big... It's not like I was popping d-bol like m&m's since i was 14..."

It's funny how in most cases, ACTUAL STEROIDS are far cheaper than some bs supplements

>>59710617
>Why do i need that ? Iam already buff like motherfucker. girls scream at the beach at me, some whistle, i was like holy shit am i a celebraty or sumthin.

Psychological benefits of testosterone are well-documented. It'd be worth taking even if it didn't help build muscle or improve your physique at all.
>>
>>59710332
>Your balls automatically just go back to normal
Its not that simple or easy. It takes time and during that time you have tiny balls, no test and no sex drive. No test gives you severe depression. Even with the steroids gone there is no guarantee that your balls return to normal.

There are hormone therapies to get the balls to come back faster but they have their problems too.
>>
I know nothing about steroids
does anyone recognize anything on this page as usable?
http://www.proteini.si/sl/store/category/pospesevalci-hormonov/51/
>>
File: 2-format43.jpg (642 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
2-format43.jpg
642 KB, 800x584
>>59710704
>It's funny how in most cases, ACTUAL STEROIDS are far cheaper than some bs supplements
thats true, but you have to calculate the risks of health which costs lots of money and the funeral. + pills you need to stay alive.not worth it in long term.
>>59710704
>Psychological benefits of testosterone are well-documented. It'd be worth taking even if it didn't help build muscle or improve your physique at all.
i think it is opposite, i saw some young boys taking it and they looked like shit, they got bald and wernt realy strong just ripped with puffy muscles. all they became is more aggresive lol. people get depression when they stoop the cycle and looose all the "gainz" superhero syndrome. also you feel guilty if all your gainz are by some help rather your own power of will and descipline.
>>
>>59711043
oops those aren't steroids
>>
>>59710864
idk i never took em, just heared thats how it is.
>>
>>59710864
For what purpose do you even want bigger balls?

>>59711062
>but you have to calculate the risks of health which costs lots of money and the funeral. + pills you need to stay alive

That doesn't fucking happen man, unless you have other health conditions or let's say a family history of heart disease steroids are only marginally more harmful for you than Marijuana.

>i saw some young boys taking it and they looked like shit,

They probably trained like idiots. Steroids aren't a magical pill to get big and huge with no work or nutrition.

>They got bald

Yes, steroids can expedite hair loss or balding but that's only if you're predisposed to it. They don't cause it, they just speed it up if it was going to happen to you anyway. Ask your dad if he has issues with balding or if his dad had issues with balding, if not you're fine to go.

>people get depression when they stoop the cycle and looose all the "gainz" superhero syndrome

You don't lose all your gains, if you PCT properly you keep a fair bit of them if you weren't passed your natural genetic potential.

Also there's no real reason to ever stop. It's so inexpensive and easy to find that it makes no sense to ever stop taking it. You'll feel great and look great.
>>
>>59710340
How about less than 500mg, like 250mg, still as effective for muscle gains?
>>
File: xTr6s.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xTr6s.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>59710265

Maybe he rejected his humanity?
>>
>>59711160
How it works is the more steroids you take the greater the signal is to your balls to shut down. The more shut down they are the harder it is for them to recover on their own, if at all.
>>
>>59711330
not my problem.
>>
>>59711285
>How about less than 500mg, like 250mg, still as effective for muscle gains?

it's still good of course compared to natural but there's little point. Maybe if you are really fat then go with 250mg until you get to a decent fat-level since you want to be lean to get the most benefit from it

Just go with 500mg test-e/week for 16 weeks and maybe throw in 50mg dbol for first 4 weeks and you'll love it.
>>
>>59711285
just eat eggs or stuff with high cholesterol and do walking, sprinting and lift very heavy weights. your testo will raise.
>>
>>59711423
That's the point;

There are only HUGE doses and "normal test level" doses.
No such thing as doing steroids "only a little".
>>
>>59706850
Looks like shit Tbh. Thin ripped master race here.
>>
>>59711464
No it won't dummy, even if you hit absolute maximum highest natural testosterone levels a male is capable of, a guy on a babby dose of 500mg just test will have 3-5x higher levels than you will

>>59711509
There is...

But when you get to 250mg and lower doses you're getting to TRT-tier doses which is for like 70 year old men who just want normal testosterone. It would make no sense to shut down your natural production for minimal gains.
>>
>>59711330
Having your own test production & some synthetic test with it = Impossible.

Sad, but true.
>>
>>59711595
Its called negative feedback. Its the way the levels of many hormones in the body are controlled.

Native production of test is not on/off. Its 0 to 100. So if you take 20 then your body goes to 80.

If you take 100 then the native production goes to 0. However you can take 200 synthetic test making you into a gorilla.

Making the numbers up of course but they are just to illustrate my point.
>>
This country is literally pathetic. Even possession is criminal. You may only store like miligrams of testo or something.

It's extremely hard to even get the roids.

No wonder. This country is genociding its male population for shitskins.
>>
>>59712194
Spend a month juicing in turky.
>>
File: 1413063101402.png (46 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1413063101402.png
46 KB, 912x905
>>59712194
>This country is literally pathetic. Even possession is criminal. You may only store like miligrams of testo or something.

Really? i thought it was alright in Germany.

Pretty funny anyways. I always laugh about the fact that going to a doctor and saying you want to become the opposite gender = NO PROBLEMO, HERE'S A PRESCRIPTION COVERED BY TAXES, but saying you want to become more manly is apparently wrong and immoral, and often criminal too.

Also a little funny how if you want to kill yourself with cigarettes and alcohol that's 100% fine but if you want to build some muscle and look a little bit like your heroes that's wrong too. Funny world.
>>
this >>59712402
>>
>>59706850
Illegal, but using it is not big deal. Most never admit to using it of course, because Brazil is all about reputation and image, but you can even order the most extreme steroids trough the internet.
>>
>tfw hungry skellington and can't bulk because I've never been able to gorge myself on food

Is SS + GOMAD really a meme or does it just werk? I've been going to the gym recently with my friend but I can't keep up with him. I'm ashamed of my toothpick arms.
>>
>>59712402
>>59712194
Let me give you a hint. Find a doctor that specializes in treating testosterone deficiency. Ask what why they do the test. Say you are afraid of needles.

If they say they will test your piss you are golden. Spike your piss with water to give a very low test result. 50-70% should be water.
>>
>>59713022
Voila, prescription test.
>>
File: t-rex-standup-5-tall-bc-77459[1].jpg (378 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
t-rex-standup-5-tall-bc-77459[1].jpg
378 KB, 1600x1600
>>59712728
>SS + GOMAD

Get ready to go back to the stone age
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.