[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1241684_625x.jpg (93 KB, 706x641) Image search: [Google]
1241684_625x.jpg
93 KB, 706x641
Why is in America so popular being fat? It's like you can have 300 kg and nobody can tell you it's not beautiful. But if you have underweight (or normal weight as me), you are insulted by fat Americans while they think they are morally right. No, being fat as whale isn't sexy and having normal weight isn't bad.
>>
nice thread
>>
>>59695347
thank you
>>
>>59695141
>>59696477
Fuggin gommie! Why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>59695141
literally an elementary tier question. look it up yourself
>>
I was at a store and didn't see any fat people. The fat American thing is just an /int/ meme. OP is a dumb Muslim.
>>
File: 235256.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
235256.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>59696689
no it's not you fat shit.
>>
>>59696689
>This is what Americans actually believe.
>>
>>59696689
Are you joking now?
>>
This is like arabs in Western Europe where it is prohibited to criticize them
>>
File: JustMemeThing.jpg (150 KB, 503x629) Image search: [Google]
JustMemeThing.jpg
150 KB, 503x629
>>59696689

List of heaviest people
>Just meme thing
>>
>>59695141
In USA political correctness has gone completely apeshit, and this involves also the thing you're talking about. It has become a norm to think that one should never speak ill of fat people, or even suggest that people should not be fat. In fact, being proud of one's overweight is increasingly a thing there now, and it doesn't seem to stop.
>>
>>59697477
That's sad
>>
>>59696689
When I was in America I saw more fat people then I ever have in my entire life in one day
>>
>>59695141
It's not popular to be fat in America
The thing is that a lot of Americans have little self control and are lazy
They really wish they could be thin, but after years of "trying", they realize they'll be fat forever, so they try to make it look like they like being fat.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if they're trying to convince others or themselves
>>
>>59697849
At least 68% of all american adults are either overweight or obese. http://stateofobesity.org/
>>
>>59696689
>things that never happened
>>
why do europeans act like america is the only country with an obesity problem?
>>
>>59696689
>I was at a store and didn't see any fat people
was the store at the top of a staircase by any chance? Maybe a big hill?
>>
>>59698725
there are a lot of muslin in your country yet we mostly joke about europe, fat jokes are just another piece of puzzles that happens to fit better with the usual american jokes
>>
>>59695141
It's an Anglo thing
>>
Because practically everything you get at a store here has refined sugar in it and we are just now starting to teach people that pretty much everything in a package is garbage.
>>
>>59696689
Dude like 60% of people are overweight and 33% are obese. Definitely not a meme.
>>
>>59698808
Our country is only around 1% Muslim compared to 15% in European countries.
>>
>>59697477
What really sucks is that it has opened a door to asking why people are a normal weight. I weigh 170lbs and get told I need to eat more but holy shit if you tell a fat person to eat less.
>>
I saw more fat and black people in the UK than anywhere else. Clearly we aren't the only one with problems.
>>
>>59697477
This is wrong. Fats are still regarded as subhuman. No one respects fat people, and they are always made fun of.
>>
>>59699498
That's not wrong, the internet is shaping fucking america and tumblr is winning.
>>
>>59699559
No amount of tumblr complaining is going to make a planet sized woman attractive.
>>
>>59699498
No, I'm not wrong at all. At least not in the cities. Liberals are taking control of the developed parts of your country, and SJWs are ruling. If you've never been to college, then I suggest you take a tour to one of them (or apply), and see for yourself.
>>
>>59699714

I wish someone would tell them, America is a shithole that got worse after Zimmerman shot Trayvon and people went to the wall with FTP making officers respond violently more often
>>
>>59696689
You are an idiot or a Californian.
>>
>>59699793
>liberals are in college
>conservitards are not

kek
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.