[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the election is tomorrow and im seriously considering voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Hofer_FPÖ..jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Hofer_FPÖ..jpg
9 KB, 320x240
the election is tomorrow and im seriously considering voting for him. Im not a /pol/-tard or anything like that but both candidates are pretty shitty and he seems like the lesser worse choice.

Could any austrians give me advice on this?
>>
>>59687024
Vote for Hitler
>>
>>59687024
Make Austria great again anon
>>
>>59687045

he gets compared with hitler quite often by leftists yeah
>>
>>59687024
Things aren't as bad in Austria as they are in Sweden or the UK where the police is scared to report on foreign criminals because "that would help the right-wing!". Or in Germany where asylum centers and AFD buildings are attacked and put on fire and the media is strong in the favour of the government. I don't want Austria to become like that, which is one reason for me to vote for Hofer. VdB gets support by the ones responsible for those responsible for that development, can't bring myself to vote for him. With Kern (who considers Canada and Sweden his role models) as chancellor and VdB as a green president I think the left will gain too much power here. If it were anyone but VdB Hofer wouldn't have near as much of a chance at winning.
>>
>>59688347
i think im gonna vote for him. thanks for the thoughts anon
>>
Make Marine Le Pen happy by voting for this lad, guys.
>>
open brenner cunts
>>
>>59687024
Wait I thought he was already elected
>>
Good luck
>>
>>59689276
he won the first election circle with 35% (second place had about 20% iirc) but you need 50% to win. So now first place and second place are going against each other in the final showdown
>>
>>59689340
Ohhhh
Forgot about that
We have the same system
>>
>>59687024
"Im not a /pol/-tard or anything like that but"

Is this the new " im not a racist, but..."
>>
>>59687024
Why are you even posting this? Almost everyone on /pol/ and /int/ would vote for a far-right anti-immigration candidate
>>
>>59689520
basically
>>
>>59689713
That's because it's mostly men who frequent this place. women know jack shit about creating and defending a civilization.
>>
>>59687024
Fuck off shitskin
>>
>>59690258
It's because edgy autists with no stake in the system can't wait until "shit hits the fan"
>>
FPÖ is pretty unique for a nationalist party.

They (Hofer too) have roots in pan-German Burschenschaften.
http://www.derstandard.at/2000034371348/Hofers-Burschenschaft-und-ihr-Nein-zur-oesterreichischen-Nation

FPÖ didn't recognise separate Austrian nation until fairly recently.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.