[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Country 2. Do you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki should apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1139
1. Country
2. Do you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki should apologize the USA for the resourses they made Americans spent during the Manhattan Project?
>>
>implying it ever happened
>>
>>59686855

I believe every former Axis power should apologize not only to the US but the entire world for making nuclear arms a necessity and all of the problems they have since caused the world
>>
>>59686855
No. It made the world a better place by killing japs.
>>
>>59686932

Hi Zhang Cheon Bok
>>
During the bombing of German cities by American bombers were lost several times more people. The Germans must apologize for spent on them explosive bombs?
>>
Cannot make the dead apologize
>>
Do you think the Japanese will apologize for Unit 731?
>>
>>59686855
those bombs eventually gave us shit like Shin megami tensei and kamen raider, so it's ok. if anything, the japs should apologize to the world for being friends with the nazi and huge assholes
>>
>>59686943
t. muhammad
>>
>>59689501
apologize, satoshi
>>
>>59686930
>a necessity
>>
Thank you based Americans
>>
File: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (121 KB, 1203x583) Image search: [Google]
IJA vs ISIS.jpg
121 KB, 1203x583
"Japan sensei than you for inspiration. Arigato. Takbir."
~ISIS
>>
The technological progress towards nukes was inevitable

Japs were savage inWW2 though
>>
Apolozise
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.