[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has your country done to help the Palestinian cause ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 34
File: palestinian flag.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
palestinian flag.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
What has your country done to help the Palestinian cause

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blekingegade_Gang

>The Blekinge Street Gang (Danish: Blekingegadebanden) (December 1972 to May 1989) was a group of about a dozen communist political activists who during the 1970s and 80s committed a number of highly professional robberies in Denmark and sent the money to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The gang's claims to fame were the professionalism of their heists, and the 1989 discovery of a large cache of weapons and explosives in a hideout flat on Blekingegade ("Blekinge Street") giving the gang its press name.
>>
Why would I help terrorists?
>>
>>59684013
We created Israel so that they wouldn't have to live in a backwards muslim shithole.
>>
>>59684013
>Helping terrorists

Nothing
>>
The land belongs to who, tho? Jews or muslims?
>>
>>59684013
We gave the jews some money.
>>
Why help them, Jews are way better
>>
>>59684513
Its rightful Christian clay since 1st Crusade!
>>
>>59684013
We gave them land and let them govern it independently. So really more than anyone else.
>>
>>59684706
Real talk: I would totally give Jerusalem to a coalition of Western cunts with effective militaries. This way when the Balestinians would inevitably keep ALLAH AKBARing the whole world would see them for what they are.
>>
>>59684013

Reminder that OP is a Muslim convert
Fucking race traitor
>>
>>59685182
Tell me more about life in Israel!
>>
>>59684013
>Helping shitskins
No
>>
>>59685801
but mehmet, you are the shitskin ;_;
>>
>>59685801
Why do you have to call other people shit skin?
>>
File: 1462223200885.png (79 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1462223200885.png
79 KB, 247x248
>>59685113
>gave them land
>gave them
>land
Says the squatter from Ukraine
>>
File: Screenshot_20160520-161434.png (696 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160520-161434.png
696 KB, 1920x1080
>>59686961
nah he's right just look at who controls gaza , aint that freedom for yer sorry ass ?
>>
>>59684246
>>59684449
Check your history, boys, and you might find out who the real terrorists are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
>>
>>59686961
All Muslims should die. You people are disgusting pieces of shit destroying the world everywhere but crying when you lose. You tried to start a war with us and lost because you're subhuman sand people stuck in the Stone Age, you don't get pity. Now fuck off back to jihad school Muhammad.
>>
>>59690683
Wow calm down ivan 1/4 """"""'jew""""""""
>>
>>59690683
Israeli are sandnigger too

>desert land take 60% of your country superficy
check
>talk a semitic language and be a semitic people
check\partially
>think that there people are superiour with there religion
check
>want to kill/expulse all ethnic minority
check
>have a lot of influences outside of their country
check
>have atleast one civil war in 100 last years
check
>>
>>59692043
>>think that there people are superiour with there religion
>check
only the extremists dumbfucks that are also the settlers think that way , you can find this shit in Europe as well and in the US
>>want to kill/expulse all ethnic minority
>check
aha ,and yet i live with my arab neighbor in haifa without any problems
>>have atleast one civil war in 100 last years
>check
we never had a civil war...
>>
I wish we actually tried to act as a third player for a fair and legit solution.We dont have any shady interests or expansionism like turkey,peace is the only aim.we got good relations with palestine since decades ago,the approach with israel has created a legit alliance which includes cyprus and egypt..if only we had more serious politicians
>>
>>59686961
wow they got internet in Palestine? i thought it was all rubble.
>>
>>59693362
If Palestines are in Isreal and at war with eachother, that's an ongoing civil war
>>
File: trustingmerchant.gif (87 KB, 1607x2047) Image search: [Google]
trustingmerchant.gif
87 KB, 1607x2047
ITT Good Goys
>>
I don't care about either the yids or arabs that live there. remove them both teebee aych
>>
>>59694533
he ment Israelis vs Israelis
>>
File: IMG_7376248239_l.jpg (44 KB, 458x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7376248239_l.jpg
44 KB, 458x300
>>59686961
Soon
>>
>>59685182
I'd be ok with this
>>
>>59694324
We will consider your application right after Albania and Moldova.
>>
File: ME Chrétien.jpg (32 KB, 436x500) Image search: [Google]
ME Chrétien.jpg
32 KB, 436x500
>>59684513
It belongs to us. (even the kings were French)
>>
>>59695205
>we could have been ruled by the French
>we got ruled by great shitstain instead

JUST
>>
>>59695314
At least brits managed to fuck those stupid muslims
>>
>>59694421
See how ungrateful they are?
>>
>>59694533
do you know what a civil war is?
>>
>>59695417
>imblying the infrastructure wasn't built by us
>>
Question to /jews/ in this thread
What do you think of the recent habbiningz with minister of defense getting cucked by bibi?
>>
File: Ramallah.jpg (711 KB, 2080x1544) Image search: [Google]
Ramallah.jpg
711 KB, 2080x1544
>>59695542
ah yes very impressive
>>
>>59695602
Shitty planning but building quality is better than 80% of your commie housings
>>
>>59695586
I'm worried about the fact that the only thing related to defense the new minister of defense has ever done is sorting soldiers shoes in the base's storage.
>>
>>59695708
I agree, with Ya'alon you felt that sense of professionalism, he spoke and acted like a military stateman, but Liberman oh lel
>>
File: gazamisery4.jpg (708 KB, 2100x1298) Image search: [Google]
gazamisery4.jpg
708 KB, 2100x1298
>>59695644
then how come all those buildings crumble every few years? really makes you wonder
>>
>>59695865
i don't understand how you start this thread off with "Palestinians are terrorists blah blah blah" like you're taking the moral high road and then brag about destroying their country
>>
>>59695959
do you think there's only 1 israeli poster here?
besides i'm only joking, you stupid leaf
>>
File: Ramallah.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ramallah.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
>>59695865
>Gaza
>>
>>59695799
liberman sounds like a lost cowboy imo , the only good thing that he said was executing terrorists
>>59695959
>brag
mmmm no
>>
>>59696044
>50% of these houses don't have electricity nor windows
>>
>>59684013
>helping terrorists
>unironically depicting a gang of fucking commies as somehow being good
'no'
>>
>>59696044
>we have """""buildings""""" n shit
>>
>>59695586
He tried to cuck Bibi and got recked. Labor party got recked as well in one masterpiece move. Other than that nothing will really change. Liberman says tough things out loud and kisses your arab asses behind close doors.
>>
>>59695999
>haha guys we bomb your houses and kill your family
wow so funny
>>
>>59696190
it actually is
>>
>>59696190
If you shoot from there it's this no longer a house. It's an enemy position, Adolf.
>>
File: 1347563627854.gif (106 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1347563627854.gif
106 KB, 480x600
>>59696190
>pro-Muslim post
>check flag
>Germany, Netherlands, France, etc.
every fucking time
>>
File: Ramallah-75488.jpg (163 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Ramallah-75488.jpg
163 KB, 1024x683
>>59696084
It is a new development, one of the many in Ramallah.

>>59696078
> the only good thing that he said was executing terrorists
I don't see how's that a good thing, perhaps to you it is. I totally think killing on both sides is an utterly distasteful thing and should be punished. However, planned executions are only going to increase the violence and turn these people into some sort of heroic martyrs. And if as a society you want to keep your ethical conduct then by applying death sentences on Palestinian terrorists same should be done towards Jewish terrorists. But, I doubt you or other Israelis will support such idea.
>>
Israel was a mistake.
>>
>>59685113
and then you wonder why people hate you
>>
>>59696133
Eh, I was just giving an example how our """"""buildings"""""""" are of better quality than yours in general.

>>59696175
I realize that, and I don't care nor am I afraid of what Liberman might do, we've seen far worse days. It is just interesting how IDF as an entity is going to progress from this point.
>>
File: lead.jpg (138 KB, 570x409) Image search: [Google]
lead.jpg
138 KB, 570x409
>>59696218
look, jewish kids about to get rekd, lol
>>
>>59695999
it's just a prank bro!
stealing your land, the ethnic cleansing, it was all a big prank!
>>
>>59696395
>Israelis are mostly eastern european
love this meme, apart from actual Russians, Israelis are by majority not European
>>
>>59695205
This, palestine/israeli belongs to the french, give it back
>>
>>59696296
I belive that capital punishment is moral. The only problem with it is that mistakes happen and you don't want to execute an innocent person because it can't be reverted. In terrorist cases, they are proud of what they did so there is no danger of executing an innocent person.
Also since you abduct Israelis to liberate terrorists, we can't even make sure that they are punished with life in prison.
Sure there will be violence before the execution but than its over. When we keep them in prison for years you try to violently free them for years.
Terrorists should be executed including the Israelis that burned the arab kid and the family. They are scam and should die.
>>
>>59696296
ok then , now what do you think about releasing them? it will be more problematic for us and they will still be viewed as heroes plus they could kill more people, there is no better solution to this than executing them about (it only applies to those who have blood on their hands , barely most of the terrorists), now about the Jewish terrorists , executing will cause a civil war, better just put them in jail for the rest of thier lives and no harm done.
>>59696384
excepted to see that from you, aval you still gibe submarines to us and get cucked by america and the EU
>>59696357
nah you still dont get it ?
>>
>>59696384
That photo was taken after the liberation, so I doubt they're about to get rekt.
>>
>>59696357
IDF as an entity is very powerful and when a person who is not a former General tries to govern them they just do their thing and disregard him.
>>
>>59696738
how about we stop being idiots and releasing 500 murders for 2 yeshiva boys
>>
>>59696885
Why not kill one each hour untill the release ah?
>>
>>59696296
>>59696704
>>59696738
As long as they keep giving joke sentences for organized crime like Abargil and Alperon who are responsible for multiple deaths, sentencing terrorists to death would be insultingly stupid.
>>
>>59696885
nah we need more action
>>
>>59696704
Here we differ, I don't believe in capital punishment. No one has the right to take a person life, especially not a state. I believe that life imprisonment is a good punishment for such criminals.

>>59696738
I don't agree with releasing them, but I also think that Israel needs to stop increasing settlements and seek a peaceful solution to prevent such acts from happening in the future. Killing more people under the guise of punishment will only increase the violence, but it is interesting how you view violence from our side as non important and can be dealt with by force, but if the culprits are Israelis then everything should be done to avoid such violent clashes in the society, as if Palestinians lives worth less. You have a right to your opinion, but I think both Palestinians and Israeli lives are equal and because of that I think capital punishment is bad decision for all.
>>
>>59696981
>If A is not right doing B right is stupid
Lefti traitor logic
>>
Do Palestinians and Israelis ever get married
>>
>>59697076
To each other*
>>
>>59697047
Not a lefty. I'm just tired of interior issues being ignored.
>>
File: 1382044807319.png (90 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1382044807319.png
90 KB, 238x276
>I stand with Israel because it's the only democracy in the middle east and the only people who actually STAND UP against the muslims invasion threating our judeo christian 'society'

Gotta love the hourly Israeli apologist threads.
>>
Guys, we all know that Israel is rightful Mexican clay.

You have to go back, sand niggers.
>>
>>59697178
see >>59696285
>>
>>59697010
But there is not such thing as life in prison. They get released. I can understand releasing people that fought against our army in a peace deal but people that planted explosives in busses and murdered families with knifes should die. Otherwise you will demand their release and we will not agree and it will serve as a constant issue. If they die you will be buthert about another ''zionist crime'' for some time and than it's over.
Also it's funny how you take this one poster as an example when in reality Israelis that commit acts of terrorism are punished by us while you name streets after your terrorists like it's an act of bravery to plant a bomb in a restaurant, execute collaborators and throw each other out of skyscrapers.
Anyway, the chance for peace was in the 90s now you will either be ruled by us or by ISIS so there is no reason for us not to build settlements because you attak us regardless of what we do. Much right of return and islam. So at least we gain something and not just sit there waiting for you to evolve.
>>
>>59697076
Yes, sometimes edgy celebrities do this.
>>
>>59697010
well you and i have a point I'm against the settlements yet don't get me wrong you still need our army there so that hamas will not take the west bank as well , about me saying that your life ain't worth a shit is a bit worng , those who didnt do a thing and wanna live a normal life don't have the right to live like this ,yet people who find terrorism as a solution should be delt with a merciless treatment, these kinds of people don't have the right to live
>>
I hate both off them, fuck hamas fuck idf
>>
>>59697425
Aren't many of them spending over 150 years sentences? As I said before, best solution to this issue is reaching out for peace on both sides and abandoning settlement enterprise, then those who have killed civilians can spend the rest of their sentence in jail. And since there will be a state for the Palestinians then there won't be anymore attacks hopefully, and if they happened, then Israel will have every right to retaliate.

First thing, I don't agree with streets naming nor that I agree with most of Fatah policies. But that's the important issue, if the occupation is going to continue so will Fatah and its lame excuses for existence. It is not a surprise that people voted for an alternative to them in 2006, and not because Palestinians got radicalized they voted to Hamas, they voted to them out of hate to Fatah corrupt policies.

I don't agree with that, I think we are "evolving" and not according to my conclusions. Several Israeli army generals and anaylists have said several times that the West Bank is living in a unprecedented peaceful times and even during the last knife attack waves, majority of inhabitants weren't interested in escalation. But, I think that this silent majority who just want to live and raise their families aren't doing enough to reach their message, and nor Israeli society care enough to realize that plenty of Palestinians just want to have a normal life and live in peace. And as for us living under your authority, I honestly think it is going to turn out badly due to cultural difference and stupidity of politicians on both sides. If that's your ultimate plan then you should be doing better at opening a cultural dialogue between both our societies and upgrade the territories economy by removing restrictions and integrate it better with israeli economy. Until such sane policies happen this dream of annexation will only result with apartheid and civil clashes that will drain out both of our peoples future.
>>
>>59697503
It is good that we are reaching common grounds, but don't you think that at least a percentage of these terrorists turned to violence because of the living conditions they are under? At least a few of the knife attackers recently were just youth feeling abandonment and loss of hope, I am not denying others had ideological motives, but some are really being pushed to the edge as we speak. And that's why trying to reach out a peaceful solution and making people lives better is the only right direction, not through more incitement through capital punishment regardless of how much you think it is a good revenge to losing a loved one, and I say that while supporting the right of living to those who commit crimes against us, but also the importance of them getting the punishment they deserve for such act.
>>
>>59697919
We tried all that in the 90s. The level of terror agains us increased to unprecedented levels when you rule yourselfs.
What we should do is conquer the territories, control it for a generation, improve the economyto bring it to same level as ours, teach western values at schools, shoot all islamist and gradually release control to local leadership we nurtured. Than we can form some kind of EU style union with separate countries but people can move around freely and the economy is interconnected. Some jews live in your part and some arabs in ours. But we don't have the political will to execute this plan and the international community won't let us anyway because they prefer to have this conflict broiling.
>>
>>59698376
>We tried all that in the 90s
I remember those times, and I also remember many people feeling negatively towards PLO arrival.
>The level of terror agains us increased to unprecedented levels when you rule yourselfs.
I agree with that, and it wasn't because people at the time felt "hey let's fuck our shit up and destroy our infrastructure..etc" It was because the leadership at the time fucked us over real hard by resolving to and supporting violent acts. And as for the people, I can say that they were much more naive than they are today when it comes to propaganda.

>What we should do is conquer the territories, control it for a generation, improve the economyto bring it to same level as ours, teach western values at schools, shoot all islamist and gradually release control to local leadership we nurtured. Than we can form some kind of EU style union with separate countries but people can move around freely and the economy is interconnected. Some jews live in your part and some arabs in ours. But we don't have the political will to execute this plan and the international community won't let us anyway because they prefer to have this conflict broiling.

I agree with the spirit of your suggestion, while I prefer it being more civilized in its approach and clear in presenting itself as a solution to the population by telling them that a transition stage is needed and start presenting more and more rights after each development stage finishes. As for the Islamic dialogue, I honestly believe under true democracy and through the help of secular Arab Israelis we can manage to have a new reform to Islam in our society.
>>
>>59686961
>>59694421
>wow they got internet in Palestine? i thought it was all rubble.

Depictions of the territories granted to those former Bedouin tribes as a warzone are Pallywood, bro.
>>
>>59686961

Another one with no conscience, no sense of responsibility, no historical memory, genetically pathological liars...

Too bad your forebears rejected every possible peace proposal. Good that you lost every one of your wars of aggression tho!

Really, you guys belong in Jordan.
>>
>>59698644
Well maybe if we get funds for this from Saudis and political backing from Egypt and the EU declines enough to stop interfering we can do this. And even than our durkas may get greedy and find it to hard to release control over their holy graves of {ancient guy name} and our left will be against it because it sounds like imperialism and the ''white men's burden'' theories. But really this is the only solution.
>>
>>59690472

The Palestinians up to that time dindu nuffin.

They a good boy.
>>
>>59697193
can i habe i burrito then, god father?
>>59698110
now then, there are people who feel left and you're right that, sorry about not detailing to whom this treatment will apply , those who filled with Islamic ideas such as revenge murder and land conquest and a few more fundamentalist acts that is written in the quran are motivating some Palestinians to commit crimes without regreting the end result(the results are more collective punishment to all the people and this drives others to commit crimes as a result of despair), these ideas are widely spread in your public ,and if the majority had national/western ideas we maybe have a peace deal on our hands..
>>
>>59694324

The Palestinians and other Arab states (except Egypt & Jordan in recent history) have consistently rejected all solutions. Their contributions have been only wars and violence.
>>
File: Nc1l6Wl.jpg (39 KB, 533x720) Image search: [Google]
Nc1l6Wl.jpg
39 KB, 533x720
we have done more than their arab 'brothers' desu

but they are fucking themselves over with the extremism, just give over control of the land to us if the arabs are unwilling to help and we will establish some troops against israeli squatters and educate the population into turkish ways of islam
>>
>>59698870
You don't need fund from the Saudis to do this. The economic boom resulting from this solution will pay for the development itself. Just imagine the amount of new tourists, new investments, new constructions, new markets, growth generated from WB due to removal of restrictions..etc Economy wise, it is gonna be noice if we were smart, and I mean really noice. As for durkas, I agree it is a problem both of our durkas, but if conflict is over then many of them will stop having the same influence they did before, and it will also revive secularism in both of our societies. As for the tomb of Abraham, there's nothing in Islam about preventing Jews from praying there, they used to pray in it before 13th century or 14th I think, so it is easier to convey this message if both religions rights of prayer were guaranteed.
>>
>>59695542

You mean, the aid money left over after building those awesome infiltration tunnels?
>>
>>59699079
another genocide on the way?
just don't deny this one please..
>>
>>59698972
I agree that our society is a tad a bit religious, with Gaza probably more than WB. But, it is improving towards becoming more secular and more educated society, and peace will only strengthen such direction while continuing the occupation and what accompanies it of miserable living conditions will only make those radicals stronger and enable them to find sympathy among the people.
>>
>>59696309
>Israel was a mistake.

Thanks for your insightful, informative commentary.
>>
File: 1462547955246.jpg (47 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
1462547955246.jpg
47 KB, 1000x650
>>59699231
no need for genocide on this, arabs are educable, in one generation they can be brought back to civilization unlike kurds and armenians

just repress the extremists, push out the illegal israelis, establish more walls along the borders, do a sweep to clean out the weapons caches, make deals with religious leaders, slowly move the population to ottoman style islam instead of arab wahhabi
if they have oil we can exploit that, if not build infrastructure and casinos

ez pz no more dead palestenian children, no more jewish expansion
>>
>>59696981

National security from foreign enemies should be any state's #1 priority.
>>
Nothing, kek
>>
>>59696190
t. Abu Hajaar
>>
File: 1418434399762.png (86 KB, 597x549) Image search: [Google]
1418434399762.png
86 KB, 597x549
ITT : Paki diaspora argue over the sandnigger shitholes they ran away from
>>
>>59684013
Lol fuck off Rune you shia race traitor faggot

I hope an Orthodox Jew kicks you in the cunt next time you bite into a bagel
>>
>>59699240
>appease us or it'll make the radicals even angrier
Nice shitty parent logic m8
>>
>>59698110
>At least a few of the knife attackers recently were just youth feeling abandonment and loss of hope, I am not denying others had ideological motives, but some are really being pushed to the edge as we speak.

I wouldn't so readily discount the state propaganda that encourages and endorses their violence.
>>
>>59699796
I didn't mean it in such logic, I meant that violence and poverty increases radicalism, and the opposite has the opposite effect as well. I've seen it firsthand
>>
>>59684013
We gave Israelis weapons to create their country
>>
>>59699860
I won't deny there is a propaganda or hate speech, but also isn't it a coincidence that it finds resonance among impoverished youth?
>>
File: Turkiye Numero Uno!.jpg (177 KB, 674x562) Image search: [Google]
Turkiye Numero Uno!.jpg
177 KB, 674x562
>>59699079

Turks can barely rule themselves. They tend not to do well when they have power over other ethnicities.
>>
>>59699951

Yes, it's a toxic combination. But at least one of the elements is easy to deal with -- the same element that shows the lack of an authoritative peace partner.
>>
>>59699932
1948 - never forget the helping hand of the Czech
thank you based Czech people!
>>
>>59700114
I do admit that we do have problems with incitement and lack of strong leadership with clear democratic values. But at the same time, if Israel had the intention of giving us a state if there's a peace partner they wouldn't be confiscating more and more lands and building new settlements.
>>
File: 1462488336989.jpg (715 KB, 1225x4161) Image search: [Google]
1462488336989.jpg
715 KB, 1225x4161
>>59700005
>They tend not to do well when they have power over other ethnicities.
well the kurds are a problem, but that is caused mostly because of the over-the-border issues rather than inside
also we have a ton of other ethnicites that are well integrated into the turkish society, integrated in so well in fact europeans don't even hear/know about them
>>
>>59699932
But you gave us nazi weapons. Epic banter.
>>
File: 1435888978835.jpg (19 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1435888978835.jpg
19 KB, 258x245
>>
>>59699079
Your country is desintegrating as we speak and you dream about otoman times. Why all the shitty countries have such delusions of grandor?
>>
>>59700331
We won't just sit there and wait for you. If you impose a war on us we will better get something out of it in the meanwhile.
>>
>>59700930
ohh so you think 2014 wasn't enough for both us and them?
>>
>>59691120
Full Jew and only half ashkenazi you mudslime abomination

>>59692043
>refugee

Opinion discarded mudslime. Most of that isn't even true. I love how Muslim shits think they know Jews but met maybe one in their life, meanwhile we have 20% Arabs who are mostly Muslims and horrible.
>>
>>59695542
>implying Arabs can build anything

It wasn't, you still depend on Israel for literally everything and chimp out when you don't get it
>>
>>59702205
wew lad
>>
File: 1447100437104.png (1 MB, 1311x1568) Image search: [Google]
1447100437104.png
1 MB, 1311x1568
Threadly reminder that OP is a sandwigger
>>
>>59696190
I laughed you Muslim piece of shit. All Muslims deserve to die and we're just the brave ones doing it while Europe is letting "people" like you in
>>
>>59702449
Stop raging and being ao edgy
>>
>>59696342
Neither spics like you or Muslims are people. You raped and killed an entire continent, go give you moral lessons to somebody else you hypocritical Arab rape baby
>>
>>59702363
you sure are christian, Rune Agerhus
>>
>>59684013
>Muslim in Denmark

How did this happen
>>
File: jordan.jpg (123 KB, 567x568) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
123 KB, 567x568
You have to go back
>>
>>59702363
>hail pissballha
this triggered the hell out of me
>>
>>59702753
>solidarity against victims of apartheid
>ayy lmao muslim
>>
>>59685182
I don't like colonialism
>>
>>59702753
see
>>59702363
>>
File: 1463054390669.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1463054390669.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>59695110
thisssssssssssss plssssssssssssssss
oh god politics nowadays are comedy tier seriously
>>
>>59699528
>in one generation they can be brought back to civilization unlike kurds and armenians
How do you keep getting away with genocide?
>>
>>59703062
ask us
>>
>>59703094
well I already kinda know how

APAC and German guilt
>>
>>59702518
No. I want Islam gone and Muslims dead. It might seem like raging but it's not edgy, I honestly think Muslims have no place in society. It's an evil religion you have to be brainwashed completely to follow
>>
>>59702869
People like you are literally the worst about this conflict. Worse then Muslims even. You have no idea how it is here and don't have any first hand experience but just regurgitating shit you hear on the media. We have Muslims in Knesset, I work with Muslims, I see Muslims in my city shopping just like Jews, and there's Muslim businesses and soldiers in the idf even. How is that close to apartheid? Get a fucking clue and form an opinion of your own for once in your life. Don't reply memes either, If you're at least half functioning give me one way how that's apartheid.
>>
>>59703238
Nah, that's pretty edgy.
>>
>>59703434
Then so be it. Sure an uneducated American who doesn't have to deal with them thinks it's "edgy" but there's no place for such a backwards and evil ideology. If you can look at a religion with a literal war lord sex offender founder and follow it then you are evil and I don't care if you die. Once you have to deal with Muslims every day then you can form an opinion.
>>
File: 1395967641710.jpg (34 KB, 479x350) Image search: [Google]
1395967641710.jpg
34 KB, 479x350
>>59702869
>solidarity

People in power in the middle east don't give a shit about your nu-male slacktivism though. Some SJW millennial adding a Palestinian or Israeli flag to their facebook changes fuck all about the situation there. Regardless of supporting either side
>>
File: wiggle wiggle wiggle.gif (647 KB, 450x660) Image search: [Google]
wiggle wiggle wiggle.gif
647 KB, 450x660
>>59703592
>Sure an uneducated America

Most of the human population cringes at the idea of thorough genocide because of how a population were born, regardless of historic animosity. If that's uneducated, then most humans are uneducated, including almost all westerners.

Genocide is a bit... controversial in the developed west I think :)
>>
>>59703354
>being this mad
yeah surely the propaganda you have been fed is the real truth
>>59703601
almost the entire world hates Israel, only USA is corrupt so friend of Israel for strategic reasons also and Germany has holacaust guilt

no one likes Israel globally because they fuck with Palestina
>>
>>59703592
But I already do. Straight up genocidal behavior is still pretty edgy. This still falls under evil.

>>59703601
It's the raise awareness meme.
>>
>>59703592
>steal their land
>they get mad
>the jews get mad that people complain

The early Israelis knew that people would be mad
>>
>>59703592
i see an extreme example of a radical rightwing faggot , and before you say שמאלני !!!!!!!!!
אני מהמרכז .. (-;
>>
File: 1462814615200.png (163 KB, 395x332) Image search: [Google]
1462814615200.png
163 KB, 395x332
Why would anyone want to help muslims?
>>
>>59703801
We don't commit genocide but I wish we did sometimes

>>59703838
>what you've been fed
No what I see every day you brain dead Muslim. Stop pretending to be white. Just like I thought you couldn't defend your position of give me an actual answer on how it's apartheid. Just admit you have no clue what goes on here and only repeating what you heard other mudslimes say.

>>59703922
Wasn't their land and we didn't steal it. There was never a free Palestine that wasn't Jewish. We got the land legally and Muslims still live here. Besides what I post had nothing to do with them getting mad, Muslims are the worst pieces of shit humanity has ever seen everywhere they go. There will never be peace with them and they will always be mad. Go back to Somalia rapefugee
>>
>>59704132
Fuck off I'm not even right wing, I don't care about Israel and would probably leave given the chance. I hate Muslims and if you honestly believe it's possible to live in peace with them then fuck off to some Muslim country and see how it goes. Leftist faggot still buying the identity politics bullshit. It's Muslims vs the world, wake up and pick a side or kill yourself.
>>
>>59704311
>>59704432
pls go back to >>>/fxp/ you fucking nigger
>>
File: wigger-sandwigger.jpg (184 KB, 1036x698) Image search: [Google]
wigger-sandwigger.jpg
184 KB, 1036x698
People in the west who rabidly "support" Israel or Palestine are sandwiggers
>>
>>59704132
>Islam is evil, here's real facts on why I think so
>LOL YOU RIGHT WING BRO PEACE AND LOVE

cuck kike. Jews like you make me sick.
>>
File: 1452705076771.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452705076771.jpg
144 KB, 1080x1080
>>59704311
>Go back to Somalia rapefugee
Sudan :DDD
>>
>>59704478
Plz go back to the oven you pussy. I bet you pay the sand nigger who fucks your mom after. You were already wrong about the whole right wing thing which you assume because I hate Islam so now you have more assumptions. People like you are the biggest pussies and I'll be happy and you're beheaded by Muslims or killed in a bus bombing
>>
Any decent European will not take sides here, because neither of the parties can be monetized/employed for European interests. They're too rabid and willful
So we leave them to themselves.
We should only engage in places where we find decent foothold
>>
>>59704596
Gross, a Muslim nigger rapefugee leech just like I thought.
>>
File: jew-pepe.jpg (256 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
jew-pepe.jpg
256 KB, 800x778
>>59704543
>wow i bet he'll reply like dis:
b-but.. i can heal you beacuse I'm a masterrace Ashkenazi and not some kike sandnigger like you , fucking mizrachi fascist
>>59704650
ohhh look at me im da pure yahodi who will save israel , na aha yeah , good luck!! :^)
>>
>it's another useless ""debate"" episode.
>>
>>59704858
Typical kike and why I wanna leave this shit hole. Can you not fucking read or still got sand nigger cum in your eye?

I don't give a fuck about Israel or Jews but I hate Muslims. I'm not right wing, I'm just not a dumbass brainwashed faggot like you who thinks people who have never made peace with anyone can make peace. I've read the Quran and know what's in it and cuck kikes like you who want to be like Europe so bad are what's gonna kill this country. There's nothing right wing or sand nigger or Jewish about knowing what the Quran is about and hating it. It makes me sick there's some pale little leftist faggot with his Che Guevara posters acting like anyone who hates Muslims is religious or right wing. I'd kill kikes like you with the Muslims and cheredim myself
>>
>>59705145
like (you) , please go on..
>>
File: 1426706538346.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1426706538346.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>59705145
>>
>>59705227
>you hate Islam??!? I bet you voted for bibi
>I mean cmon is 2016!!!!!
>>
File: 4621166050032.jpg (8 KB, 341x250) Image search: [Google]
4621166050032.jpg
8 KB, 341x250
>>59705311
whoa there boi
>>
>>59705145
embarrassing
>>
>>59704709
like?
>>
>>59705514
As if that's not how everyone here but ultra left think.

Everyone know Islam is cancer and Muslims are shit. Sure he's an edgy tard but let's not act like the majority in Israel don't think the same minus the self hate.
>>
>>59705687
no
>>
>>59705795
Alright now I know he's right about you being a libtard. Please go. Neither you nor him belong here
>>
>>59705899
אני אוהב מזרחית
>>
File: 1416329004680.png (544 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1416329004680.png
544 KB, 610x488
>mfw m*rat lubing up his boyhole for some post-soviet political circustry

fyi for all the stupid goyim israel is a literal irl meme right now
>>
>>59693362
>>want to kill/expulse all ethnic minority
>>check
>aha ,and yet i live with my arab neighbor in haifa without any problems
http://www.timesofisrael.com/plurality-of-jewish-israelis-want-to-expel-arabs-study-shows/

Tell him that he need to go

What is the 1947-1948 war
>>
>>59709010
not that guy , some arabs are """loyal""" leaf
>>
>>59684513
Argentina.
>>
>>59702205
>>refugee
I do not know if i am a refugee i am here since 2009 for studying in Mcgill university in montreal and then the civil war comes and since i am from an ethnic minority (a.k.a alawite) they took me as a refugee.I can not go back to syria since my town is an very bad state and the Al nustra frunt have killed my aunt an cousin because they have the same religion as Al assad
>>
>>59709707
golan is our clay :^)
>>
>>59684013

Fuck the Palestinian cockroaches.
>>
>>59709869
best ally , gibe moni?
>>
>>59686961
>>>59685113
>>gave them land
>>gave them
>>land
>Says the squatter from Ukraine

Fuck off, Egyptian. Palestine is a figment of your imagination.
>>
>>59709943
>>59709869
my hero :DDD
>>
>>59709707
Bad state cause of Muslims, that's my only point my Semite friend
>>
This conflict is going to end in a genocide
>>
>>59684013
Oslo accord.
>>
File: 5211156087_1732f58b24_z.jpg (55 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
5211156087_1732f58b24_z.jpg
55 KB, 450x299
i do landscaping and construction supply reclaiming projects in palestinian areas
>>
>>59684513
Romans
>>
>>59686961
>Says the squatter from Ukraine
says the squatter from syria
>>
>>59709934
>gibe moni
we give you plenty
>>
File: IMG_0607.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
We donated bullets, guided munitions, anti personnel 120mm shells and some white phosphorus
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.