[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. get lost cunt 2. thoughts on elliot rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
1. get lost cunt
2. thoughts on elliot rodger
>>
>>59683125

Would have been a good /r9k/ tripfag
>>
>>59683125
Lived in the most normie city in the world, he had it coming
>>
Pussy. Which is ironic because he couldn't get any pussy
>>
>>59683125
I still can't comprehend how people can be this edgy
>>
>It's the /int/ fascination with Elliott Rodger thread again
>>
>>59683125
>Motive: revenge for sexual and social rejection
But he's qt, how did he become a robot?
>>
>>59685995
>But he's qt, how did he become a robot?
autism, and expecting women to bend to his will.

He seems like one of those people that would stalk female acquaintances on Facebook, then find out a fact from deep in the past, like a favorite song, and perform it to them in a public and creepy way.
>>
I totally understand Elliot in his videos, I can definitely relate (walking alone, driving alone to see the sunset, making videos not to feel lonely is what I've been doing too), however I don't get the point of his meaningless shooting.
Otherwise, too bad that Elliot was lost due to this world's cruelty.
>>
>>59686487
>He seems like one of those people that would stalk female acquaintances on Facebook, then find out a fact from deep in the past, like a favorite song, and perform it to them in a public and creepy way.
It's not creepy, it only shows that he cares about her. In today's world, you have to act like a tough guy who has tons of women to get pussy, it's really sad.
>>
>>59683125

Autistic loser who I laugh at with my friends and gf.
>>
>>59686690
>It's not creepy, it only shows that he cares about her
this is why you're single, hans
>>
>>59683125
He was a decent-looking guy, but he was just way too fucking creepy. I've read parts of his manifesto and it was just too cringy to finish desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.