[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for Japanese of /int/: what's it like growing up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 900px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (12 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
900px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
12 KB, 900x600
Question for Japanese of /int/: what's it like growing up in Japan? Do you feel that you're better off for it?

It all seems like a weeaboo's dream, to be born and raised Japanese. To grow up watching mostly anime and very few American cartoons, to watch the anime first-hand, undubbed, and unbutchered on Tokyo TV as opposed to something like Cartoon Network, to have technology that's in some cases ahead of us, eat sushi often, to be raised in this "fluffy" autism-sating culture.

Being Jap is something that's inestimable for an American weeb, something that feels distant and impossible to obtain, something that you could only dream of...it's like a black guy wanting to be white.
>>
shit thread m8
>>
>>59681073
>what's it like growing up in Japan
like being robot
>>
>>59685029
>growing up in Japan
>being a robot
Isn't that the full life in Japan?
>>
File: 1461499187909.png (468 KB, 928x884) Image search: [Google]
1461499187909.png
468 KB, 928x884
>>59681073
Most of Japan flags are NOT real Japanese in /int/.
>>
I think it would suck to grow up there, with the retarded school hours, but I was there for a couple of months and it was nice
>>
alyamalya87 login
alyamalya87 pass
[email protected] mail
>>
>>59685293
Japan anon please, register you telephone namber on this site http://www.mangot5.com fy give me code
>>
Not that great, a lot of work.

t. half jap who went to a jap school for the first 8 years of my life
>>
http://www.mangot5.com/Index
alyamalya87 login
alyamalya87 pass
[email protected] mail
I need code from japan telephone number/
>>
Please do not look at us. Yes this country is definitely shittier than USA. Being an AMerican in America is much more fun even though you are a loser weeboo..So please just don't turn around for us We want to be more irrelevant
>>
>>59685695
Help me please
>>
>>59681073
You posted same question at Japanese thread aren't you?
>>
Nothing special
But most of us do club activity
>>
Help me >>59685695
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.