[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Myths, urban legends, etc. In San Antonio, Texas, there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: donkey lady bridge.jpg (51 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
donkey lady bridge.jpg
51 KB, 467x350
ITT: Myths, urban legends, etc.
In San Antonio, Texas, there's a bridge called Donkey Lady Bridge. Supposedly, there was a woman whose house caught fire. Her two children died, and she was left horribly disfigured. Her face was elongated, and her fingers fused together. There have since been reports of seeing strange glowing eyes in the forest near the bridge, and hearing the sounds of hooves clopping. There was even a phone number you could call to hear her, though it has since been disconnected.
>>
>>59673497
Pics or it don't did happened
>>
>>59673497
The MLP fandom has gone too far.
>>
everyone on /int/ heard about Pombero right?
well even at my uni students from the countryside would swear that they have heard or "felt" his presence in the night, or him causing trouble
>>
I live in San Diego. Pretty much everyone here hears about the Whaley House growing up. Never been there, but I've passed by it a few times.

http://whaleyhouse.org/hauntedfolklore.htm
>>
>>59673516
>didnt happened
Hello juan
>>
There was a market in Augusta Georgia that was destroyed by a tornado, supposedly after some old dude cursed the people who ran the market when they told him he couldn't preach there. He said that the market would be destroyed except for the pillar, and anyone who tried to move it would die.

Also every damn old plantation house/property/bridge/etc in this state is apparently haunted.
>>
>the pillar
one of the pillars*
>>
File: .jpg (52 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
52 KB, 620x330
There's tiny doors all over Toronto because we are considerate of Elves, Gnomes and Fairies.
>>
In my home town there are stories of yeti's, black pathers and black eyed children living in the woods.
>>
>>59673646
Went inside once, didn't see nuffin.
>>
>>59673804
Every house built before 1900 is haunted, everyone knows that.
>>
File: black-panthers[1].jpg (49 KB, 616x417) Image search: [Google]
black-panthers[1].jpg
49 KB, 616x417
>>59673869
>black pathers
terrifying senpai
>>
>>59673869
Oh and a UFO crash
>>
The old slave house in Illinois is supposed to be the most haunted place in Illinois. They used to pretend to help slaves escape but instead they kept them in cages 3ft high in the attic and then sold them to salt mines near equality, Illinois
>>
Ignore the flag. The Colosseum is 100% haunted and I walk my dog by it at night when no one else is there and I hear screams and shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
There's supposedly a monster in Lake Worth, near Fort Worth Texas. In fact, some of my family, when they were young, found a dead, bloated goat in the water. It was probably just some random dude's pet that got hit by a car or something, but they thought it was the monster's food.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.