[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of movie accurately represents your nation /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: trainspotting-wallpaper.jpg (313 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting-wallpaper.jpg
313 KB, 1024x568
what kind of movie accurately represents your nation /int/?

i'll begin
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 336x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 336x500
Since i'm from burgerstan I'll just do my state.
>>
File: Capitão Nascimento.jpg (65 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Capitão Nascimento.jpg
65 KB, 300x250
>>
File: v1[1].jpg (170 KB, 799x1066) Image search: [Google]
v1[1].jpg
170 KB, 799x1066
>>
>>59671857

this one for us too. way more accurate for us
>>
>>59671735

Greatest movie from the UK, even better than LOTR.

Can't wait for the sequel.
>>
>>59671735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEGWwKiIbvY&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1463791984
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 315x467
I love trainspotting but Fishtank represents britishness more.
>>
>>59671735
>Scotland
>a nation

>>59672002
That's an American film
>>
>>59671972
I wasn't about to post any Kevin Smith movies. Tusk takes place in Canada though.
>>
>>59672031
>not Children of Men or V for Vendetta
>>
>>59672056

none of those movies are american pham.
>>
>>59672056
>Lord of the Rings
>English book
>Kiwi director
>full of English actors
>a couple token yanks as Hobbits because they couldn't find any Brits that short
>>
out of the blue
>>
I really identify with the small Japanese child, in possession of incredible power and intelligence, but limited by her stature in the world. The powerful dragon bird friend (Canada), the evil witch Grandmother (UK) and watching her parents transforms into a pig (United States) is also resosant. if there's one thing I didnt like about this film its that it was sad, but it also made me happy at the same time--it's called "melancholy" and its a part of growing up we all go through
>>
>>59672153
>all entirely owned by an American company
Sorry champ but a couple of geeks with silly accents ain't shit without a strong American buck to guide the dorks into making something profitable. We bought it, we own it, it's ours--end of discussion.

Also Tolkien was South African, not English
>>
water world
>>
>>59672390

this is pretty pathetic, america.
>>
>>59672390
Congrats on one of your Jews buying the movie rights, but the movie we all saw wasn't American in any way. It was a story written by a Brit, and the production, editing, cinematography, directing was all done by New Zealanders and Australians. A Canadian wrote the music. Tough luck champ.
>>
>>59671966
He said your nation, not your small town in Berkshire
>>
>>59672390
Tolkien was ethnically English and lived almost his entire life in Britain.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.