[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit Containment Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: canadian-flag-large.jpg (42 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
canadian-flag-large.jpg
42 KB, 1200x600
Invited: Canadians
Not Invited: Racist, intolerant, transphobic 4channers
>>
upvoted for visibility
>>
>>59669975

Americans helping Canadians?
>>
To the front page with you!
>>
American living in Canada AMA
>>
>>59670517
how do you like it here
>>
>>59670616
Could be better. You people are bad at bantz and super PC but that may be due to the GTA. More hockey than home though so it evens out. Also healthcare is nice (not even shilling)
>>
>>59670718
Yea GTA is pretty shit in general, small town ontario best ontario
>>
>>59670762
>>59670762
It's like GTA is a wannabe NYC (my home), everything feels like a cheap knockoff without the depth. Plus a lot of Canadians have huge inferiority complexes about the US (not you per se, just a lot I know). But I'm also a university student so it's probably just the people I'm interacting with, the actual workers and non students I know are chill
>>
>>59670914
Lots of people like to rag on the U.S, Its hard for people to admit how similar our countries are.

I've been to the U.S several times and it is the exact same minus a few small differences,
>>
>>59671094
The one big difference is you're generally more patient. Like urban and rural. Urban Americans, we rush EVERYWHERE.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 371x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 371x369
>>59669975
America is inherently a shit country.

The USA wishes it were like Canada.

Because you people are inherently evil.

I wish there would be a movie where my country, the much more superior CANADA, triumphs over the US

But alas, the fat fucks (you specifically) allow themselves to triumph over the rest because they are fat stupid children

Fuck you America

Fuck you for the world wars

Fuck you for Robbing my country of a culture

Fuck you for spreading your degeneracy to the rest of the world

Fuck you for bombing the Middle East

Fuck you for drone strikes

Fuck you not helping Canada in the fire were having right now

Fuck you for Trump

Fuck you for ruining Europe by creating ISIS

Fuck you for 3rd wave feminism

Fuck you for spreading estrogen in the water and making girls grow breasts at the age of 9

Fuck you for normalizing the brutality and racism against blacks and brown people from the police

FUCK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS

And FUCK YOU FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT CANADA IS BETTER THAN AMERICA

One day America...

One FUCKING day.

Fucking fat fucks.
>>
>>59671395
T. Canadian falseflagger
>>
I don't know where this Canada=reddit thing comes from since a lot of the crazy /pol/ types seem to have canadian flags attached to them
>>
>>59671520
Canadians are one or the other tbqh.
>>
Soon my brothers
>>
>>59669975
delete this
>>
>>59671559
Most of the politically correct Canadians are just trolling though.
>>
>>59671395
triggered ethnic detected
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.