[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see a lot of vermin trying to immigrate to America. People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1409352192908.jpg (35 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1409352192908.jpg
35 KB, 396x385
I see a lot of vermin trying to immigrate to America. People who can barely speak a word of English, people with bland, useless degrees from Islamic Azad University (Google it, just knowing that this place exists is a giant blow to science and academics) and generally, illiterate, religious, daughter-killing, wife-beating Muslims with nothing to offer to their host nation.

How to I overcome the adversity of belonging to this group? Obviously, I can't stay in Iran. It's not just the government, people are retarded too. Just the other day someone called my cellphone and called me "Chubak Bidpaa" (which isn't my real name, thank God) and told me to "stop posting terrible stuff about Iran on 4chan, how dare you live in Islamic Republic of Iran and speak ill of it?") My patience is running out, and I KNOW that I'm head and shoulders above the average Iranian immigration applicant. Not only I've already integrated to living in United States without actually being there, I want to strike some massive blows to undesirable aspects of the country i.e. reform the immigration system, help REAL immigrants with American spirit get in, and all that junk. I want to be Ahnold, not your average sanding who lives in Brooklyn.

But the question is, how the hell am I going to achieve this? I have nothing in my arsenal. Not even money to go to Turkey. How am I going to convince immigration officers that I'm different? That I'm going to be a small, but positive part of the American society? That I'm not going to be an "Iranian immigrant" but an "expatriate"?

God only knows. Any suggestions?
>>
My VPN server is down at the moment. Could someone please post the email address from this page?

https://secularpolicyinstitute.net/project/atheist-asylum-program/

Thanks.
>>
>>59665789
Edwina Rogers, CEO
[email protected]
(202) 430-1888 work
(202) 674-7800 mobile
>>
>>59665889
Thanks. Can you please help me draft a good email to send them? What do they want to hear? I reckon that they are pretty liberal so they don't want to hear my theories on blowing up the entire Islamic World. This is my Kryptonite, no matter how sublime I can be regarding American sensitivities, they don't like me hating people whom they hate.
>>
>>59665993
Looks like they want people whose lives are in danger or people who will dedicate themselves to helping others in a similar situation.

>Whose lives are in danger, and thus whose situations are newsworthy, and

>who give us permission to leverage their life stories for media attention,

>Who have the energy and desire to further the secular movement,

>Whose local knowledge will help us with outreach into their home region.
Who have the cultural knowledge and drive to become the central leaders in helping other refugees escape to the West.
>>
File: YOUMIRRIN.png (338 KB, 322x659) Image search: [Google]
YOUMIRRIN.png
338 KB, 322x659
i'm with you bro, im sure you'll tell em!
>>
>>59666493
That's great because my life story can be turned into a small book. It's not noticeable but well that's all the misery I have right now.I was expelled from school for insulting Islam and my dad who was Muslim used to beat up my mom vigorously. I have so many experiences regarding Islam and how horrendous it is. I really want to be active in their organization. I will go as far as knocking door to door and asking people for donation. I will post my draft shortly and I hope you guys can help me improve it.
>>
>>59666710
dude i see you're dead serious about this, but asking help on 4chan i mean cmon dude...4chan? full of keyboardnazis and summerfags trolling around?
>>
>chubak
wow I've been on /int/ for too long
>>
>>59666710
Post it and send it here too if you can: [email protected] might not get to it until next week (busy normie with busy career) but I'll try to help.
>>
>>59665715
Why are you worried? As a none Muslim in Iran you could easily get help leaving.

I work in immigration customer support and I know what you mean. It disgusts me. 75%< of my client are retarded Muslims named Muhammad with useless degrees and can't speak English. They have no common sense and are rude and stupid. Literally maybe 2% of my client are actual Europeans and most of those are Romanians and Ukrainians. The west is dead at this rate.
>>
>>59666880
Alright. But I want to send it fast so please respond to it earlier. Thanks.

>>59666882
I'm not sure. I don't have a bachelor's degree because I want to get it in the US (or Europe, doesn't matter) and that could set me back a long yard. I completely understand why immigration officers are tired of such applicants. They just don't understand that they are not desired.

Anyways, can you help me come to Israel? I know asking someone to help you immigrate on 4chan is a long shot... but well what the hell.
>>
>>59665715
>help REAL immigrants with American spirit get in
WE'RE FUCKING FULL REEEEE
>>
>>59667104
Us standards are very low. You don't need education or English. All you need is to be from a country that send less then 50,000 immigrants to them a year. So Iran does qualify and you could try applying for a green card lottery.

Tbh I probably can get you to Israel but it's a bit of a risk for me. Some gay Israeli brought his boy friend from Iran over here so there's ways to do it. If you're willing to pay I'd be able to hook you up with some Russians that could help, they do this to get Russians in Israel who aren't Jews all the time.
>>
>>59667293
I'd love to live in Israel and it's actually better for me than the US since due to our mutual hatred of Muslims I can always hang out with Israelis and not even touch those pesky Arabs but I want a legal way to get in i.e. Israeli residency. I couldn't care less about the political turmoil or the Dome. In fact I'll be happy to help Israel invade Iran. If you can help me get in legally, I will definitely pay you and I'll be in your debt forever.
>>
>>59667464
Well define legal my friend. There's a few ways to go about this.

1. Marry a Jew. You pay Russians, they give you a Jew to "marry". Then you can legally come here and get a divorce
2. Find a rabbi that'll take money to say you converted to Judaism or actual convert.
3. This one is risky for you but you could have an extremely bright career in Mossad. Find a way to contact them that will be hidden from your government. Tell them your situation and that you'd be willing to work for them. Sometimes they need Farsi speakers to listen in to recordings from Iran or could use the PR as leverage over Iran. Possible they'll help but this on I'm not sure how to go about.

Wish I could help you more but my only connections are sketchy Russians then could find you a Jew to marry for some money. None Muslims in Muslims cunts who hate the culture are my soft spot man. Try looking up how to get asylum here. Some gay Iranian poet did that and lives here now so it's possible.
>>
>>59667855
Thanks for your help. Helping Mossad isn't that bad of an idea but I don't want to do it unless I'm a legal Israel resident. Why doesn't Israel have an immigration system for gentiles in place? "Country for Jews" was a fine idea in the 60s, right now you need all the help you can get.
>>
Bump. Best of luck to you OP
>>
>>59668072
We actually do. I work with many who aren't Jewish and we have refugees here as well from African, Christians from Lebanon and the territories and Thais and flips too. I'm just not sure how to go about it. We just can't take the risk due to all the Muslims who would try to take advantage and get in to take us down. If you want it legally then the best way is apply for asylum, talk to your Jewish community in Iran about converting even if only on paper, or try to get in through some work program or the Mossad idea. Sorry I can't help more but I work for a US immigration company so weirdly I know their laws better then my own. Also try finding out about this student program Israel has where people from Muslim countries all over the world can get a student visa here (after a lengthy interview process) I saw a story about it once but can't remember the name but there's some school started here to brig Muslims who are approved here to study to see the real Israel as a way of fighting Islamic propaganda against Israel. They have plenty of Iranian students. Those are all the options I know, look into it and see what works. Good luck man.
>>
>>59668442
Thanks man.

>>59668475
Alright... I'll see what I can do.

So here's my letter to the organization:

http://pastie.org/10845950

I tried hard not to come off as a dick, and I failed to do so. Please help me revise it. Thanks.
>>
>>59668649
A few things for you. First, it seems like the organization wants you to sound like you'll be in danger if you don't get asylum. So ham up the "i'm in danger" part of it.

Second off, "I want to strike a blow to the place that's kind enough to take me in." This makes no sense in English. It makes it sound like you want to bomb whoever grants you asylum.

I would mention that you are happy to tell your story in public media.

Good luck bud :)
>>
>>59668893
Oh yes that sentence made no sense to me either. I'm going to revise that a few times.

How do you reckon I twist the "danger" part. Of course I'm in potential danger but I'm far from being in immediate danger.
>>
>>59668649
Which organization is that exactly?
My only advice is to take out the insults about others students and spin it more as a matter of persecution due to faith. High light more the fact that you're a liberal atheist and fear for your life. Basically make the main focus point that you can't live in an Islamic place and you were discriminated in school for your western and atheist views and would like to attend a university in the west where you can further your education and provide for your new country. Avoid insulting the populace and things about wanting to spread atheism and focus more on government persecution. Also I wouldn't mention the Reddit thing.
>>
>>59668649
There's a couple grammatical errors there - particularly "englist literature" and "aligarchy"

Calling it "Missionary work" is going to come off badly to an atheist organization. Call it "Awareness Campaigning". You write like someone who goes on reddit a lot though, no offense. I've rewritten that paragraph for you.

1. I know that atheism doesn't proselytize but I feel that I could assist your organization with any ground work undertaken .
Too many people in the west are afraid of being called prejudice for confronting islam and the worst excesses of Middle Eastern Culture. I do believe that we need to raise awareness of what is happening in my home country and in the wider islamic world. The fact that stoning your daughter is wrong is need to be spread. The fact that everyone, man or woman, is equal, is need to be taught to all. There are some real ground work that needs to be done. I speak Persian, as you can already imagine, and although we can't send people to Iran, we can try with Afghanistan. Even if sending people directly is impossible, I would be happy to help with translating and creating materials for disbursement to Afghanistan and elsewhere.
>>
>>59669061
Notes taken.

>>59669093
I haven't proof-read it yet.

You're right. I have to work on it. Thanks for revising the paragraph, I like it and I replaced it with yours.
>>
That revised paragraph reminded me a few points that I must have mentioned, such as silence of West towards Islam. If you can think of anything that is need to be done, please say so. And be sure that if I make it to America I swear to fucking God I will obliterate Islam once and for all.
>>
>>59669015
Iran has apostasy laws, no?

Just say that you are somewhat vocal about your atheism and you are beginning to worry that public authorities will catch you and like, execute or flog you or whatever they would do.
>>
>>59669363
You will like the Iranian diaspora in the US. A lot of them have pretty similar opinions of Islam.
>>
>>59669383
Yes, the punishment for apostasy is death and I'm vocal about my beliefs. I just called a few religious people in front of a mosque dirty. I guess I have to plea to them since I'm not really being chased by the authorities, but my actions are far from cautious.

>>59669428
Are they treated well?
>>
So here's how I plea to them that my life is in danger. How does that sound?

To further expand on my beliefs which are completely at odds with that of an

average Iranian, and Iranian the Iranian penal code as well (in Iran, punishment for apostasy is execution by hanging), I'm an atheist, liberal and free-thinking. I am against

theocracy, misogyny, radicalism, fundamentalism, state-ran media, oligarchy and
basically everything that embodies the modern Iranian politics and culture. It's awful here and I hope with the help of your program, I can escape the woeful faith that awaits the likes of me. I'm far from cautious regarding my stance on religion, and this has affected my life more than once. I was expelled from school once and I have to fake mental illness in order for them to let me be. Not only do I resent Iranian politics, I am not a fan of Iranian society either. I've tried hard to fit in, and I've failed.
>>
couldn't you just turn into a cheetaah? Or was it a leopard?
>>
>>59669705
>Are they treated well?
yep, respected cosmopolitan minority in San Francisco at least.
>>
>>59669979
Fuck. Here we go again:

To further expand on my beliefs which are completely at odds with that of an

average Iranian, and the Iranian penal code as well (in Iran, punishment for apostasy is execution by hanging), I'm an atheist, liberal and free-thinking. I am against theocracy, misogyny, radicalism, fundamentalism, state-ran media, oligarchy and basically everything that embodies the modern Iranian politics and culture. It's awful here and I hope with the help of your program, I can escape the woeful faith that awaits the likes of me. I'm far from cautious regarding my stance on religion, and this has affected my life more than once. I was expelled from school once and I have to fake mental illness in order for them to let me be. Not only do I resent Iranian politics, I am not a fan of Iranian society either. I've tried hard to fit in, and I've failed.
>>
>>59670099
I doubt that, besides a minority of Iranians who live in California, they rest of them garner any respect. What's funny is that almost all of them are there because they've hit the jackpot on Green Card Lottery. It's almost a business here. People barely speak English so people who can at least understand enough to apply for them charge them hundreds of dollars for an otherwise free service. This is ridiculous. The rest of Iranians who are present in the United States are international students. That's a nasty business as well. I, for the life of me, cannot understand how American schools keep accepting Iranian students. Of course there's a few prestigious schools in Iran but that's actually TWO, and neither of them are in top 500 even. Is there a quota to fill or something or do they get their kicks by hurting their reputation?
>>
>>59665715
>There's people in this thread unironically falling for the Chubek meme's..

Haha
>>
>>59670311
I'm one of those people charging to fill their application since most are too retarded. We actually had a Syrian send in a picture for his application photo that was him with two ak's pointed in the air with a bullet proof vest on smiling.

Anyway yeah there's a quota. America has this retarded law called diversity immigration program where they accept people from countries that they don't have more then 50,000 immigrants a year from for the last 5 years. Then certain countries who don't qualify go to Canada, those are India, Pakistan, Nigeria, and china. The thing is Canada required English test, career that in need, education and work experience in the previous year to go. Us just required "diversity", aka just Muslims and Muslims Africans.
>>
>>59671337
I'm serious dude. I know I've caused a ruckus before but that was just me venting.
>>
File: 1444495276728.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1444495276728.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
Fucking Chubek

How'd that Hollywood hit go by the way? Oh wait it was a fucking catastrophe KEK
>>
Why does this retard want to get executed so badly? Just shut the fuck up and keep your head down until you're able to leave, instead of being such a fedora fucktard.
>>
I would have believed you weren't a proxy if you didn't mention that phone bit
>>
>>59671859
How the fuck am I able to leave? I don't know if you've realized this by now but immigrating to your countries whilst keeping your head high is more difficult that fucking a needle in a haystack. It's really hard. Despite all my efforts I may never be able to leave.

>>59671902
I've already blocked your number. If you text me, call me, or do anything that forces me to converse with you I will rape you. Understand you dirty piece of shit? Also, nice touch on that "come buy acid from me, I'm totally legit xd" bit. As if I'm showing my face to a retarded Muslim like you.
>>
File: kek3.jpg (35 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
kek3.jpg
35 KB, 493x387
>>59671982
>come buy acid from me I'm totally legit
>>
>>59671982
Well, you better start making peace with that eventuality then. Going around being obnoxious and vocal about your "beliefs" isn't going to get you anywhere, apart from 6ft underground.
>>
>>59672051
I'd rather die a free man than to live in an Islamic country.
>>
>>59672081
>Dying for your beliefs
>Literally being a martyr
Do you seriously not see any parallels here? At least they actually believe in something, you're just being a nihilistic rebel.
>>
>>59671982
I'm confused, are Muslims trying to trick you into meeting them to kill you or is someone just trolling you? And how do they have your number?
>>
File: 1449593966993.jpg (13 KB, 341x259) Image search: [Google]
1449593966993.jpg
13 KB, 341x259
>>59672120
That idiot has posted his number and Skype before. He even posted his ex's Facebook so we could send her a vocaroo of him crying like a little bitch
>>
>>59672120
Probably because he's been consistently doxxing himself since at least mid-2014, with pictures and personal details.
>>
>>59672120
I posted my YouTube channel on here and in it, there was a video with my number on it. A huge Islamic Republic loving Muslim who roams /int/ using American proxy found it, and called me to tell me that he's a member of Basij and he's coming to kill me. When I hung up on him he texted me saying that he sells "acid and LSD" and I should go buy it from him. He doesn't even know my real name, or that which city I'm from. He can't even trace my phone, if he could, since the number belongs to somebody else. He's a complete retard. I admit that he's probably trolling but there's a large chance that he's legitimately trying to kill me.
>>
>>59671982
who the hell do you think I am

I don't understand how somebody could find your number just by you posting here, unless it was like, an ISP employee acting alone? If it was government that called you wouldn't they do something like send people to your house instead?
>>
File: 1410059413386.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1410059413386.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>59672198
>A huge Islamic Republic loving Muslim who roams /int/
>>
>>59672220
Sorry. I mistook you for the culprit.

He's not a government employee, he's just a basement dwelling Muslim who's tried numerous times to doxx me and has failed. No information I give out online is actually traceable.
>>
File: 1cc.png (347 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
1cc.png
347 KB, 600x788
>>59672198
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

and stay in your own fucking countyr you fucking sandnigger
>>
>>59665715
Hatman yek kooni hastee
>>
i live with an iranian and all the ones i've met are all secular god-hating and self loathing people
>>
>>59672510
How did he get there? Iranians have earned self-loathing. Living in a country where alcohol is illegal, premarital sex is illegal, music is illegal etc whilst nothing has been done about it makes you hate yourself. I don't like living my home country but I'm forced by simply being born in the wrong time and the wrong place.
>>
>>59672574
his family fled shortly after the revolution
he's a miserable piece of shit even in this country
>>
have you heard of https://www.youtube.com/user/msadaghd

maybe you could ask him how to leave
>>
File: 1373519642451.png (151 KB, 453x666) Image search: [Google]
1373519642451.png
151 KB, 453x666
I don't have anyway of helping you, but I wish you good luck Iranian bro.
>>
>>59672643
I can't open YouTube now. If this is not a ruse, Could you please, please give me both his emails and ask him to help me?

[email protected]
[email protected]

>>59672689
Thanks.
>>
>>59672720
Man, it sucks you have to live like that, I'm gonna commit suicide and people like you want to get into this life
>>
>>59665715
Show them your Arab hate threads you made a few years ago, chubek
>>
>>59672720
It's not a ruse but I doubt he could actually help you
he's a very popular youtuber iranian who got to canada and makes videos about hobbyist electrical engineering
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehdi_Sadaghdar even has his own wikipedia page sort of
http://www.electroboom.com/ and website
>>
>>59672749
You should marry him and give him a green card before you end it
>>
>>59665715
Okay chubak
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-20-54-16.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-20-54-16.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>Emperor Chubek the First, the glorious Shah, ruler of shade and light, winter and summer, that who goshawk and sparrow live with peace under his reign and the supreme race of Aryan people dwell free within his kingdom.

>I deem myself to be a very intellectual, humanist person. For that reason said, I pretty much prefer companionship of those who appreciate my view. However, if you're a female human with attractive physical features, you're welcome to my elite.

>NOTE: no uggos, tubbies, huskies, cutters, beliebers, Jews and Arabs. If you are one of these things just turn away. I don't want my day to be ruined by a fat Arab Jew who listens to Disney Records.

>I am a polymath. I am, as people people of the ancient world had put it, logos. Therefore I do not take refuge in earthly vices. My profession is movies. Directing, writing, CGI, etc. Here's a couple of my CGI compositions.

>I also code. I spent my pubescence mastering C#, Python and also markup languages. Don't come near me if you code in Java.

>Well since movies are my business, I tend not to enjoy them anymore. I love Rifftrax and MST3K, and I occasionally watch Hollywood movies. But my stash is mostly comprised of Nouvella-vague and Iranian neo-noir.

Holy fucking kek
>>
>>59672898
Holy fucking fedora, batman!
>>
>>59672749
Don't commit suicide. Visit Iran, preferably without a female companion. Stay here just a few days. Just watch people pass by and see how desperate they are to breathe. Not all of them have my luxuries. I'm not wealthy and I'm probably going to suffer a lot in my first years in the US or any Western country I get into but just knowing that there might be a person like me out there who can't speak English, is unable to appease to Western sensibilities and thus unable to immigrate (at least without integration) makes me want to vomit inside my mouth. It's pure, unadulterated suffocation. I've read a lot of stories about people who've immigrated, and failed miserably. Most of them didn't know the language. Most of them didn't know how to function in a Western country. They got a boner every time they saw a woman without hijab. They got alcohol poisoning from drinking too much. They didn't know what food is "hallal" so they had to induce vomiting every time they ate something "haraam". It's really, really hard to immigrate and most of the countries in the modern world suck. You see those Syrian refugees and you assume they have the world given to them. Guess what, that's not what the word "refugee" means. I'm basically seeking asylum and it's a form of refuge. I'm not your regular Mohammad fucker but believe me if I could stay, I would.
>>
File: 1463139279558.jpg (6 KB, 250x104) Image search: [Google]
1463139279558.jpg
6 KB, 250x104
>>59672898
Is this OP ?
>>
>>59672946
It is but I look a lot better in real life.
>>
>>59672946
Yes, yes it is. Everything about him is a meme. He's literally a walking meme. He might even post a stream of himself an heroing in the near future.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-20-58-35.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-20-58-35.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>I am white and superior! Not like those fellow Arabs, Pajeets and my own fellow Iranians
>>
>>59665715
You're going to have to get rid of these videos, I think. Don't think the Americans would be impressed 2bh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIwHMoUt8cA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QhF-R46o4
>>
File: 1462355819437.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1462355819437.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>59672992
Let's hope
>>
This guy is a fucking hilarious lolcow

Someone post him to kiwifarm.ms
>>
File: index.jpg (2 KB, 101x97) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2 KB, 101x97
>>59672988

t.arab in denial

Kill yourself
>>
>>59673066
Holy shit. This is actually pretty disturbing. Is there some kind of Shura council in Iran we can contact so he can be "helped"?
>>
>>59673110
Seriously, if there are any Basij/IGRC members browsing int we need to get this guy into a hospital asap
>>
>>59673110
It's too late, he's killed the brain cells in his head that counteract autism with his years of drug abuse
>>
>>59673107
I don't care about how I look. I've grown up and so should you.
>>
>>59673066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jklt4zXar8s
what's this one all about
I'm in a situation where I don't have sound, what are they saying, is it english?
are those kids his siblings?
So many mysteries.
>>
>>59667104
We full. Go away
>>
This is the most autistic thread I've read this year.
>>
>>59673167
It's in farsi but all I can tell are his brothers are called mas3oud and Hussein
>>
How do you say "cringe" in farsi?
>>
>>59673110
>>59673130
>>59673147

Why do you hate him so much? He's obviously weird but why try to fuck him up
>>
>>59673225
Bro you can mistreat me all you want I don't care. Even if some autistic American follows me with an AK it'll be better than life in Iran.
>>
>>59673275
They don't actually hate me. It's a meme. You see no matter how much you try to appease to Western sentiments "some" people whom I'm not going to label are going to hate you and 4chan is full of them.
>>
File: 1432828391882.png (19 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1432828391882.png
19 KB, 390x470
good old chubak, never change my friend

hows going with the dank whitey
>>
>>59667855
i fucking love this board sometimes.
>>
>>59673275
>weird
Have you not been following his threads/monologues? Did you not watch the videos? He's clearly got serious mental issues. I'd definitely deem him as a threat to himself and those around him.
>>
>>59671373
>We actually had a Syrian send in a picture for his application photo that was him with two ak's pointed in the air with a bullet proof vest on smiling.
>FUCKING KEK
>>
>>59665715
> "Chubak Bidpaa" (which isn't my real name, thank God) and told me to "stop posting terrible stuff about Iran on 4chan, how dare you live in Islamic Republic of Iran and speak ill of it?")

Wtf how would they know this.

Shit man you're going to get murdered
>>
Chubek can I ask you a question?

Why is Iranian colloquial Farsi so fucking gay? Why do you speak like women?
>>
>>59673387
>>59673356
I doubt that their operations on 4chan of all places is that expansive. However I'm literally asking to get into trouble so I can be legitimately in danger instead of "potentially" in danger. I don't understand how all these gays escape Iran. How the fuck are they going to know that you're gay, and you're in danger? If fucking a guy is what it takes to escape Iran I will gladly do a double down.

>>59673387
Fun story some guy in TV said this "One guy in Europe told me that 'you Iranians speak very happily like'" kek.
>>
I started this thread in total support and now I feel he's totally retarded. What a journey. Really great thread
>>
>>59673480
Yeah, I know right
I have no clue how I hadn't heard of him before
I mean, now recalling it I do remember him vaguely from some posts but I guess I never paid too much attention
>>
>>59673530
He shitposts the same shit every couple of months, I took a 2 year break from 4chan and only came back recently, and he's still here. Posting the same shit. Why hasn't he been dealt with yet? Get it together, Iran.
>>
Does anyone remember Chubeks tripcode? I want to find the thread where he was crying like a bitch on vocaroo because he let his drug addiction ruin his life
>>
>>59673449
It's true. Like for fuck sakes, just say دیگه. You don't have to be so gay about it with the feminine accent.
>>
File: chuvak gf.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
chuvak gf.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
>>59673564
I can't find the vocaroo where he was crying and apologizing for almost trying to rape his "girlfriend", pic related
>>
File: america.jpg (107 KB, 960x748) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
107 KB, 960x748
>>59665715
>I want to be Ahnold
Become a body building movie star
>>
>>59673561
I know it's 4chan and all but if you seriously get your kicks by wishing death upon someone who's in inherit danger, you don't get to call me sick.
>>
>>59673604
I'm against sexism but thank anyone who did that. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>59673624
You should post more often. You can become an int celebrity. The more people who know who you are the more chance you have of escaping
>>
>>59673689
>You should post more often. You can become an int celebrity
agree with anon
>>
>>59673624
I said I wanted you "dealt with", that could mean a myriad of things. No innocent person should be killed, and even then their death isn't barakah. I want you to be helped, or preferably in a place where you're not a danger to yourself or anyone around you; and failing that, I just want you off /int/. I'm not a psychologist so I don't know if you're beyond help or not, that's not for me to decide.
>>
>>59673689
I was. My threads got 250+ replies. I was forgotten, sadly.
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 171x278
>>59673604
Great thread, too bad I'm not good at digging through the archives. What did he call her? A princes lost in the dunes or something like that
>>
File: muhammad .jpg (108 KB, 960x692) Image search: [Google]
muhammad .jpg
108 KB, 960x692
>>59666710
>>59665993
These posts make me wish this guy was an american citizen.

Fuck islam.
>>
are you still into leopards chubek
>>
File: xx1-3.jpg (14 KB, 474x363) Image search: [Google]
xx1-3.jpg
14 KB, 474x363
Chubak is the strongest poster. Come to South Brazil
>>
>>59665715
goodluck my friend..you will become meme of /int/
>>
>>59666864
He has as well
>>
File: dog_12.jpg (55 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
dog_12.jpg
55 KB, 239x239
>>59673689
>>59673706
>>
Alright guys, new letter to atheist organization:

http://pastie.org/10846041

please tell me what you think. It's not proofread so excuse the spelling errors but do point out the odd phrases.
>>
>>59673809
>>59673689
Newbies. He was famous on this board three years ago
>>
>>59673882
Maybe the furry organization will be better for you. I heard leopard fuckers are hot right now
>>
>>59671337
Newfags newfags

This is a guy that I personally am surprised has not been executed yet
>>
>>59673882
post cheetahs
>>
>>59673902
I hope I'm not here that long
>>
>>59673923
If Iran is anywhere near as bad as this guy says it is, he would've been dead years ago.
>>
File: 1463793310024.png (66 KB, 695x500) Image search: [Google]
1463793310024.png
66 KB, 695x500
>this thread
>>
>>59673923
You know I'm surprised too. I've literally taken drugs in the public. I was arrested drunk and sent to the hospital. But my change might as well be running out so let's play it safe.
>>
File: IFWT_russell.jpg (58 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
IFWT_russell.jpg
58 KB, 500x350
>>59673930
I've been here since Trayvon. You'll never leave
>>
>>59673882

I havent read the thread. But the Athiest Organizatinon could be a honey pot. If its in Iran
>>
>>59673947
It is you dipshit. They just haven't killed me yet because I'm some single poor guy who has nothing to offer them. No money no nothing. Arresting me will just waste their paperwork. But once I get a job they'll come after me. One slip of the tongue in the workplace and I'm dead.
>>
>>59673323
Same here, Straw.
>>
ill smuggle you into miami for 5,000 dollars
>>
>>59673977
I'm not showing my face to them unless we're outside of the established borders.
>>
File: 1463281758608.jpg (75 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1463281758608.jpg
75 KB, 480x336
>>59674004
>says the psycho rapist drug addict
>>
>>59674042
If you're serious, I'll take your offer. Please give me your number:

[email protected]

I will call you right now if you give me your number/skype but don't expect me to show my face.
>>
>>59674042
I swear you fucking roaches are delusional.
>>
>>59673882
You actually have some kind of mental disability though. It's clear from your posts. You should tell them that instead of saying you had to feign it. remove "or nasty business". Remove that whole paragraph about loving Iran.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x1012
>>59673564
>>
>>59673689
Holy shit you newfags. Chubak has been a tripfag since at least 2012.
>>
>>59673930

Chubak is a newfag compared to some of us.

When was /news/ a thing again?
>>
fuck off you faggot. stay in your own country, it's bad enough in the west as it is

we don't need you as well.
>>
>>59673947
Chubak obviously heavily overdramatizes, Iran hasn't been as shit as he describes it for 20 years now. The metropolitan areas have modernized a lot, the new generation is becoming more and more westernized every day. Women in Tehran wear their headscarfs almost like scarfs nowadays, have cigarettes in their hands and act like a pseudo-western woman. While this might seem very mundane to us, it would actually have been unthinkable only a couple years ago still.
>>
>>59674118
Archives are saying it doesn't exist. Fucking fappening ruined everything
>>
>>59674106
It might work negative towards me so no thanks. I got emotional about loving Iran since I don't love it. I'll remove it right now. Any other stuff?
>>
What the fuck? I just checked this guy's google plus.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1IhQBBu4F_C28BjysG7kA

This is his youtube channel. I think he's a kid.
>>
>>59673967
Chubak, you took a picture of yourself supposedly dying in a hospital with like 8 cords in your arms. Even had that breathing thing in your mouth.

I seriously thought you overdosed and finally died. I celebrated.

But you came back...
>>
>>59674215
Khairallah, uncle of Saddam had Chubek in mind when he said the worst things Allah created were Persians, Jews and flies
>>
>>59674198
What the fuck even was that?

I've been here since 2005 and all these 4chan "happenings" just pass me by.

Like gamergate?

Tbh, I'm happy it passed me by.

Oh... I also have more quirky Chubak posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>59674281
>>59674198
POST FAPPENING PLOX
>>
>>59674324
google it instead, you dumb kangaroo
>>
>>59674197
Jesus Christ please tell me more about my country. Asshole. Women wear chador here. It doesn't cover the face but it's like a veil. If women wear improper hijab they'll get imprisoned.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
>>
>>59674313
kek he sounds like a complete degenerate
>>
File: 1430698012542.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1430698012542.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>>59674281
Please post

It was on /b/ where someone leaked celebrity nudes. Because moot kept deleting threads people and redditors mainly swarmed the archives till they crashed and new servers had to be made. We lost many quality posts
>>
>>59674364
Check your email. mr chubek lmao
>>
File: stupid sexy feline.jpg (2 MB, 3192x2092) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy feline.jpg
2 MB, 3192x2092
mods are asleep post cheetahs
>>
Chubek why are you such a failure to piss on the carpet and fail cinema college
>>
>>59674364
just fuck off and join isis already you faggot
>>
>>59674399
Replied.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x1136
Why couldn't he have died here?
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 640x1136
What transpires in this gif, /int/ oldfags?

Hint>>59674410
>>
File: 1463609194563.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463609194563.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Chubek why didn't you go to your grandmother's funeral? Was it too cold outside?
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>59674481
He did. They replaced him with a Muslim sleeper agent trained to infiltrate Western society.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 640x1136
Look a cheetah!
>>
>>59674364
i've been there literally a week ago, koskhol

it's not nearly as bad as i remember it to be. they even put some railings on the mountain roads so you don't risk your fucking life travelling from tehran to the caspian sea.
>>
>>59674584
My grandma and I never clicked. We never spoke one word in her entire existence. I never paid her a visit because she was a bore, dumb as a stick and I don't miss her at all. The day she died it was cold outside so I just went back home to my shitposting and never thought of her again until now.
>>
>>59674623
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: laughing_presidents.jpg (36 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
laughing_presidents.jpg
36 KB, 700x394
>>59674567
>>59674591
>>59674623
>>
>>59673882
the opening feels a little stilted and choppy

the ending of the first paragraph is good

forums not fora

outright not outride

the end of the second paragraph is a bit to anti-muslim and refugee for an organization that focuses on tolerance and asylum. Try to reconstruct it so that it focuses more on how good people have been tricked/convinced into supporting dangerous ideas and actions, but how they can also be "saved" or something like that

proselytize is a little bit to fancy imo

"is need to be spread" and "is need to be taught to all" should change to "needs to be spread" and "needs to be taught to all"

There *is* *a lot of* real ground work *to be done*

>We can knock on a few doors, sip a spot of tea and have a chat with the residents about our work

becoming british all of a sudden feels a bit out of place

>as a brown-looking man
I wouldn't make this a race thing, I doubt the organization would favor someone who has perceived mental barriers regarding race. Also Americans don't have as much of a problem with middle-easterners as you think, especially since you are secular

>I hate myself, I hate my people, and I think I've earned it. I will never be a normal person no matter how hard I try.

don't say this, it makes you look pessimistic and bitter, spin it to something more hopeful like "my own culture has made me hate myself, but I want to change that and I want to help others do the same"

>just knowing that I've made a little difference and made the leaders of Islam angry makes me content

remove "and made the leaders of Islam angry", leave everything else

ending paragraph is generally good

overall pretty well done, some overly fancy phrases here and there and some grammar errors. Do make sure to not seem hateful towards Muslims but rather wanting to save the muslim people from Islams bad influence

might help more later, in the middle of something
>>
>>59674634
Woo railings. That compensates for the genocide of 7000 atheists in the 80s! top kek bro you sound like an apologist. Why were you even there? What was so attractive about Iran? It's smog? It's lack of personal freedoms?
>>
>>59674653
You just love digging that hole deeper.
>>
why cant you just be nice to this young iranian man

escape muslim hellhole chubek man
>>
>>59674213
>stalking someones internet history

not cool man, you are breaking the man-code
>>
File: 021847346132.jpg (27 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
021847346132.jpg
27 KB, 528x424
>Iran used to be one of the greatest civilisations on earth
>Islam was introduced
>Instant brain dead shithole
>>
>>59674690
Thank you. Thanks a lot. I will make your revisions.
>>
>>59674653
Alright. I can accept that.
>>
Why don't you put your trip on Chubak and start making our /mena/ threads more.... Interesting?
>>
>>59674796
I'm trying to write a short book and attach it to my email. Might sound like overkill but that's all I can do. I want to focus a lot on this subject.

> be the main foe of the mighty Roman Empire
> take one of their fucking emperors hostage
> take over the entire known world
> inventions after inventions

> allahuackbar

When will the West realize that Islam is a peril? Do something about it faggots.
>>
>>59665715

Here's a harebrained thought:

Go to Iraq. Make your way to Kurdistan pronto. Possibly apply as an English teacher, even for shit salary if you don't have the right teaching credentials.

Make connections more freely and openly, proceed from there.
>>
File: 8314340_f520.jpg (32 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
8314340_f520.jpg
32 KB, 520x390
>>59674796
>be Iran
>be bastion of civilization
>get KHAN'D
>>
By the way is this organization even reliable? I want to write them a book ffs. Can someone please call and verify?
>>
>>59674874
Only the left think so. Moderates and right winged people all know that Islam is terrible. But the left is ruling our countries right now. It sucks. Hope Trump saves us all tbfh.
>>
>>59674695
visiting family

also only major cities like tehran (and mashad too?) have high air pollution, the small cuckvillages in mazandaran actually had very refreshing air.

desu you would fit right into the west with your attitude; all people do here is complain and dramatize the most mundane shit to oblivion, just like you aha
>>
>>59674919
Go to Iraq to escape Iran?
>>
>>59674950
To be fair, Iran is still executing apostates and gays pretty often.
>>
>>59674961

Kurdistan would be ideal, if it weren't for those pesky meddling ISIS kids. It's an open society, accepting of ... everything and everyone, as far as I know.

I dunno, I told you it was a harebrained notion. I'm assuming some parts of Kurdistan must be safe...ish.
>>
>>59674945
Right now I have to place all my bets on leftists because I can't imagine Aryan Brotherhood sponsoring my immigration.

Trump is a fucking retard and he's going to blockade my every attempt to immigrate to the US. He loves the country? Fuck him. He's an atheist? Fucking ungodly monster. He's gonna die? Better be.

Trump and Trump supporters are the embodiment of everything wrong with America. No offense, although I think you're already offended. In fact I kinda appreciate Trump because when he miserably fails America becomes a haven of freedom again but I am not at all commending the Muslims coming to your country. Fuck Muslims. But Trump means mixing bad with good so fuck him as well.
>>
>>59674961
Look at your email.
>>
if you are serious about refugee programs, I would recommend deleting interpal, youtube, and any other account that could be found through a google search of your name, it is best to only let them see the sides of you that have been carefully presented
>>
this thread surely has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me.

The chuckbak character is rather intriguing, I hope for a sequel soon.
>>
>>59672720

Protip: get an @protonmail.com e-mail account. Most secure e-mail system around, as far as my research has gone. It's a side-project by a bunch of people who work at CERN.
>>
>>59675075
tbqh Trump supporters are some of the stupidest people I've met, but Trump himself won't damage America to much since he is more moderate than he comes off as and will have congress blocking any stupid legislation
>>
>>59675009
not trying to be an apologist here, but whose fault is it for openly admitting to those lifestyle choices?

i'm pretty sure you'll see the first openly gay people in iran in less than 20 years. social change comes from within, it doesn't always have to be a revolution.
>>
>>59675086
Replied.

>>59675118
That's a good thought. Although my real name isn't Chubak and they're not going to find them at all if I give them my real name.

>>59675149
That's a great suggestion. Thanks.
>>
>>59675190
Problem is that the Congress at its current state is run by right-wing hardliners. They will yearn for an immigration "reform". This is not my wish atm, or any moment since if you read my letter I plan on becoming an activist against Islam and help my peers to safety which makes it hard.
>>
>>59675206
Replied.
>>
>>59675193
Oh so it's women's fault for being women?

See, this is what I take issue with. This guy is still a fucking Iranian at heart. He lives in Germany, leeches off the welfare of Europe and still, he can't reform to their ideals. He still thinks that anyone who's subjected to tyranny just "is". Typical Iranian mentality. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>59675270
Replied.
>>
if you are applying for programs and such I would recommend getting some nice pictures of yourself taken, with you well, but preferably plainly, dressed and groomed. They will inevitably ask for some so you want to look like a well put together and social person.
>>
>>59675190
Tbh Clinton and Bernie supporters are some of the most naive people on the planet.
>>
>>59675254
congress is up for grabs every 2 years, with all the crazy stuff going on this election cycle we can expect massive changes to congress, for better or worse. Hopefully the tea party will die this cycle but who knows
>>
>>59675354
>implying I support either of them

I agree with you, but I still hold that Trump supporters are ironically the stupidest. This doesn't even have to do with Trump and his policies they are just considerably more stupid
>>
>>59675348
I know you're not under any obligation to help me but could you please check if this organization is legit?
>>
>>59674814
Then you're shit
>>
>>59673739
FFS, if you're gonna try and criticize Islam, don't use a picture of Ali and says its muhammad. You just look like a retard
>>
>>59675441
give the link
>>
Have you read the blind owl?
>>
>>59675441
I replied.
>>
>>59675490

https://secularpolicyinstitute.net/project/atheist-asylum-program/
>>
>>59675534
If I hadn't read that book I wouldn't be an atheist today. Funny thing is, it wasn't banned when I picked it up from the bookstore but today it's banned. Iran is not progressing, it's fucking regressing.
>>
>>59665715
ahmedo-kun bost your english accent on vocaroo
>>
>>59675604
the organization is 100% legit and seems to have participation around the world, I am not sure how easy it is to get help from it though

it is also good that the CEO was working under Bush Sr during the Gulf War and that there are members that expertise are in Islamic terrorism because it shows they are very realistic about Islams dangers
>>
>>59675793
also judging from what the sight says, you will REALLY need to emphasize your hard past and how religion in Iran made your life hell. They specifically want people and their stories that will sway hearts
>>
>>59675793
Glorious. Thanks.
>>
Did you smoke weed today bro
>>
>>59675872
It's definitely not going to be an easy feat, but I was expelled from school and threatened a lot of times. My father was a drug addict who abused me, my siblings and my mother mentally and physically. I have stories to tell.
>>
>>59675654
I really love it. As with a lot of literature I'm always so sad I'll never be able to read it without translation
>>
>>59675966
I just added you on skype lad
>>
>>59676231
Are you sure? I don't see anything. Anyways I don't visit Skype that often.
>>
Guys I'm trying to write a short book about my situation. I've drank three packets of instant coffee and I'm going to stay up and finish it. Here's what I've got so far. Thoughts?

http://pastie.org/10846076

I'm not a write and I'm not trying to write a legitimate book. I'm just trying to prove to them that my life has phenomenally been stressful.
>>
>>59677321
Why would you talk about your grandmother when you didn't even go to her funeral? You claim to be so much better than the people around you yet you couldn't even go out of respect because "it was cold". Hundred bucks say you don't help a single person if you make it out.
>>
>>59677701
Wrong grandma. I went to this one's funeral and I cried. I liked this one a lot.

And I'm obligated to help people anyways.
>>
>>59665715
Hey that was me chubak,hope you didn't get mad about it

I was going to say "as a famous iranian trip its a shame you post such mean things about iran|"butyou hanged up on me
>>
>>59680913
kek I have his full name/address saved if you want it
he posted ID before for an english testing center he went to, lemme search it up
>>
>>59681441
Posted right here or send it to
[email protected]
>>
>>59681585
yeye gimme like 10-15 mins to look for it
>>
File: 1463372555372.jpg (3 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1463372555372.jpg
3 KB, 111x125
>>59671373
Please show me the picture.
>>
>>59681595
ok then,i keep this thread bumped till you post
>>
File: I8yNVPl.jpg (114 KB, 1063x601) Image search: [Google]
I8yNVPl.jpg
114 KB, 1063x601
>>59681723
yeah fuck I can't find it anymore, must've been on my old harddrive
>>
Does he lived in hashemeye?
What was his first name though?
>>
>>59681891
unironically his first name was Mohammad

I can't remember his last name or where he lived
>>
>>59665715
>Just the other day someone called my cellphone and called me "Chubak Bidpaa" (which isn't my real name, thank God) and told me to "stop posting terrible stuff about Iran on 4chan, how dare you live in Islamic Republic of Iran and speak ill of it?")
That's actually kind of spooky. Do you tripfag or something or did someone just track your IP?
>>
>>59665715

Talk to the german embassy, or try to book a flight to germany.
Tell them your story and say that you'd be bi-sexual which is of course not accepted and that you fear to be punished.
The chances that they send you back are relatively low. You could also book a flight to austria and cross the border there claiming you "lost" your passport, like all the others do.
>>
>>59682041
I called him,his Phone# was all over the archives
>>
>>59682067
Germany please,you already have enough furries
Don't steal chubak from us
>>
>chubek thread

blast from the fucking past!
>>
>>59673564
>>59674118
>>
>>59682593
Damn I forgot it
>>
>>59682618
hmm
>>
How many Iranian posters here?
>>
>>59682868
On /int/maybe 6-8
In 4chan maybe around 12-17
>>
I can't let this die
>>
...bump...
>>
...Bump
>>
Bump...
>>
have you considered emigrating illegaly and working as a male prostitute for closeted gay rappers in Hollywood?
>>
...Bump
>>
File: Sadiq_Khan.jpg (130 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq_Khan.jpg
130 KB, 800x1200
in the worst case scenario you can still come to yurop with the refugees
maybe you will be mayor of Berlin one day
>>
Bump...
>>
>>59687119
He fit in right in germany
He's both a furry and aryan
>>
bump...
>>
Bump...
>>
File: 7610764568.jpg (46 KB, 512x579) Image search: [Google]
7610764568.jpg
46 KB, 512x579
>>59668649

>/r/atheism
>>
bump,,,
>>
>>59690143
I know,you guys handle atheists in caliphate of al britani a lot better than us
>>
Can someone redpill on this "chubek" lad?

This thread is fucking hilarious
>>
My favorite thread in a long time. What a ride. I don't know if I love or hate this guy but I wanna see more of his posts
>>
>>59690334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIwHMoUt8cA

Also,don't use redpill on anything like a fucking /pol/fag
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.