[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this butch widely known in Sweden? Also wtf is her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: freja lindberg2.jpg (116 KB, 640x789) Image search: [Google]
freja lindberg2.jpg
116 KB, 640x789
Is this butch widely known in Sweden? Also wtf is her problem?

Also i always wondered how much of all of this meme stuff is actually true about sweden, can some Swedes tell me?
>>
File: freja lindberg.jpg (13 KB, 296x362) Image search: [Google]
freja lindberg.jpg
13 KB, 296x362
Dumping some more
>>
File: bigerDSC_0222.jpg (102 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
bigerDSC_0222.jpg
102 KB, 900x600
>>
File: DSC_0101.jpg (343 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0101.jpg
343 KB, 900x1350
>>
File: freja-lindberg-740x416.jpg (58 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
freja-lindberg-740x416.jpg
58 KB, 740x416
>>
Never seen/heard of. Googled the file name just now.

Why is it that different kinds of marginalized people take their "expressions" the furthest and complain the most in one of the arguably more tolerant countries in the world? Sometimes it feels like the more accepted this kind of thing gets the louder it gets, claiming that it isn't accepted or included in society.

I don't get it. Maybe I'm stupid or just missing something. Maybe she is paving the way for future even more unattractive people. I'm tired.
>>
>>59662369
>this flag
>this topic
>>
>>59664376

I guess that is just the nature of our western society nowadays. The more tolerant we became, the more crybabies popped up because their obscure fetish or whatever wasn't in the spotlight yet. It sometimes seems that it is more about pleasing every single stupid minority there is than about equallity.
>>
She's legitimately fucking insane. Just ignore her.

The only ones who take her even half-way seriously is the Left and the mass-media.
>>
>>59664855
What does she say in interviews then?
>>
>>59664855
Also what's wrong with your mass media, jeeezus.
>>
>>59662369
female equivalent of jizz and piss-jugs
>>
>>59664855
>The only ones who take her even half-way seriously is the Left and the mass-media.
do you not understand what i problem that is
>>
File: 5cf.jpg (16 KB, 224x219) Image search: [Google]
5cf.jpg
16 KB, 224x219
>>59662715
>>59662569
>>59662492
>>59662402
>>59662369
what the fuck even is her quest? why hasn't she been stopped?
>>
no matter how tough this person acts just take solace in the fact that since you are a man you could easily break her spine
>>
>>59668094
basically this

as hard as she might try, most average-physic men could kick her ass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.