[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference between Abos and Africans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: _73086516_aborigines.jpg (50 KB, 624x380) Image search: [Google]
_73086516_aborigines.jpg
50 KB, 624x380
Whats the difference between Abos and Africans?
>>
>>59659962
Genetically speaking a lot.

Contrary to popular belief Aboriginals, Papuans and Melanesians are genetically distinct races from one another as much as other races are to each other.

Subsistence wise most Africans have been farmers for the past 5k years. They domesticated Pearl Millet, Sorghum, Rice and a number of other grains and pulses/vegetables + cows, donkeys and guinea fowl. The banana was adopted in mainland Africa 3-4k years ago from Australoid-Southeast Asian seafarers who then migrated from the Swahili coast to Madagascar.

They were clans to empires

Aboriginals altered landscapes by fire that encourage the main foods they harvested, they altered landscapes by fertilizing certain murnong fields and intensely harvested millets. They did not domesticate any animal but had adopted dingo which contrary to popular belief were not hunting dogs.

They were clans to federations

Papuans and Melanesians domesticated banana, taro, coconut, breadfruit, sago, sugarcane and other vegetables about 10k years ago. They were farmers who live in hamlets but got to places of chieftains in many areas thanks to Lanita expansion
>>
>>59659962
One likes fried chicken, the other likes fried dingo
>>
File: ben-youssef-660x400.jpg (12 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
ben-youssef-660x400.jpg
12 KB, 660x400
>>59659962
We're white
>>
>>59661079
Tunisia is North Africa, North Africa =/= black
>>
abos aren't from Africa
>>
>>59661146
Serious question, is the average american really as stupid as they seem to be?
>>
File: iq-map-of-the-world.gif (52 KB, 700x428) Image search: [Google]
iq-map-of-the-world.gif
52 KB, 700x428
>>59661255
I dunno? You tell me
>>
>>59660847
Wow anon you actually informed me about something.
>>
>>59659962
5 iq points, 2 inches, and a gallon of petrol
>>
>>59660847
That's not how this works. See, what you've done here is given a comprehensive answer, what we're looking for is more of a shit-post full of cliched stereotypes and dank memes.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>59664031
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.