[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mediterranean lover is a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: asdadsadasd.jpg (24 KB, 296x318) Image search: [Google]
asdadsadasd.jpg
24 KB, 296x318
>be spanish
>i knew a girl from poland
>all was ok , when, i said that i am spanish , she doesnt talk with me anymore.
>i wish i had born in a first world country like France and not in this poor country with fucking deserts and warm temperature

i hate my life
>>
>>59657829
my english is shit sry
>>
File: 1437455029010.png (171 KB, 378x314) Image search: [Google]
1437455029010.png
171 KB, 378x314
>>59657829
>i wish i had born in a first world country like France
>incoming asspain butthurt.
>>
>>59657829
haha you loser, polish girls are super-easy for foreigners, especially from southern europe
>>
>>59657829
Poland is poorer than Spain, idiot
>>
You are simply ugly like a shit
>>
>>59658170
they have jobs and we have not....girls dont like spanairds because we are poor

fucking goldiggers
>>
>>59657829
>she doesnt talk with me anymore
lmao cuck
>>
>>59657829

Sounds like you got deserted.
>>
>>59657829
After spending a good deal of time on here I can say on good authority that no one cares about Spain.
>>
>>59657829
>implying love exists
>>
>>59657829
Actually Poland, I went there to see us wining the Euro, has been the only place where the "mediterranean lover meme" felt real. Then again I look normal/good

At some point in a disco I literrally grab an unknown girl and carried her over my shoulder like a caveman, she kicked and punched me but at the end we end up laughing and hanging out with her group of friends and scoring some. And they didn't feel trashy or sluty. That country is heaven on earth if it weren't for the poor and drunk poles that you can also see on the streets.

Must say that I've only been in Gdansk; but that was a popularity fest, then I came back to Spain to no gf and Feels.
>>
>2016
>walking
Deserved it pal
>>
>>59657829
Dude, I was in Poland in Warsaw visiting a friend in an Erasmus there and I literally fucked 3 different polish girls in 7 days.
You must be ugly as fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.