[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
absolutely barbaric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: a fucking pair of sticks.jpg (22 KB, 580x600) Image search: [Google]
a fucking pair of sticks.jpg
22 KB, 580x600
absolutely barbaric
>>
>>59657371
Do you eat Sushi or Sasimi by using forks?
>>
>>59657855
no, only hands
>>
>>59657371
Great for eating cheetos wiithout getting your hands dirty
>>
>>59658136
eating Sushi by hands is disgusting tbqh.
>>
File: constantinople-banner.png (17 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
constantinople-banner.png
17 KB, 504x504
The Ancient Greeks used the fork as a serving utensil.[3] The Greek name for fork is still used in some European languages, for instance in the Venetian, Greek, and Albanian languages.

In the Roman Empire, bronze and silver forks were used, indeed many examples are displayed in museums around Europe.[4][5] The use varied according to local customs, social class and the nature of food, but forks of the earlier periods were mostly used as cooking and serving utensils. The personal table fork was most likely invented in the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, where they were in common use by the 4th century (its origin may even go back to Ancient Greece, before the Roman period)

Thank you Greece.
>>
>>59658427
i will fuck your wife, gook
>>
>>59658588
Your welcome, I am Greek.
>>
>>59658608
Actually, Sushi is considered okay to eat by hand in Japan, but very few people eat Sushi by hand. Most of people eat it by chopsticks, because it's filthy. I'm just talking a fact.
Plus, a word, gook, refers Koreans.
>>
>>59658649
I am a Greek too.
>>
>>59658844
I don't eat such barbarian food like pierogi or żurek z jajkiem. Sorry.
>>
>>59657371
I gotta wonder how use of these developed.
Everyone ate with hands, and then at some point started using tools to eat.
Spoons are little shovels, table forks and knives evolved from other tools.
How did someone get the idea to use two small sticks and then convince everyone else that it was a good idea?
>>
>>59657855
with my bum desu
>>
>>59659104
Sashimi is delicious famalam
>>
>>59657855
my geisha puts it in my mouth desu
>>
>>59658757
actually gook refers to vietnamese
>>
>>59659175
Probably out of simplicity; split a small tree branch in half, you got your eatin' sticks. Try whittling your own spoon every time you eat.
>>
>>59659634
refers to south koreans if I'm correct desu
>>
>>59659104
Nah, I didn't say we can't use folks and spoons, because they are super easy than using chopsticks. I know you westerners can't use chopsticks properly.
>>
>>59659844
really? i thought they just called the vietnamese gooks in the vietnam war
>>
>>59659950
Charlies senpai
>>
>>59659950
Korean War. I confuse them too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.