[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever met a swede? were they as ''yes''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kurvolqk.gif (4 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
kurvolqk.gif
4 MB, 384x216
have you ever met a swede?
were they as ''yes'' as memes suggest?
how easy is for a brown guy to get with a local swedish girl?
>>
>>59653055
Yes Mohammed, Swedish people are all memes and you have a chance with them......?
>>
>>59653055
The only "Swede" I met was a Sandnigger from there who told me he is Swedish and proud
>>
No, I've never met a real Swede, but from what I hear they are pretty "Yes"
>>
I remember this thread on /pol/ about some swedish project where they gave their phone numbers and the idea was to have people from all over the world call them and talk to them.

Some /pol/acks called and right when they brought up the refugee stuff they started stuttering, and when they started bringing up some bad stuff about islam they just went silent.
>>
Had a business lunch with a German woman who was pro-refugee.
The swede girl I met didn't bat an eye when we told her about our "cabezas" (lowlives), so I don't think she was very YES.
>>
>>59653328
In Sweden ages 18-25, less than 2% of women support SD (only anti-refugee party) while ~40% of men do it.

All women here like refugees.
>>
>>59653409

Yeah but they have idealized immigrants in their heads, just wait until Mohammed isn't price charming and actually wants you to wear a garbage bag.
>>
File: 1463343806183.jpg (25 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1463343806183.jpg
25 KB, 354x367
>>59653409
>>59653465
>Women falling for blatant emotional appeals EVERY FUCKING TIME

I really really want to consider them equals and just as rational as any male, but damnit.
>>
Sweden sucked at hockey this year. Why?
>>
>>59653055
Many, but once I met a Swedish grille whose English was worse than my Swedish. I thought that's impossible.
>>
delet this
>>
>>59653531
they're raised to be more caring, its our fault in a way
problem is now they're trying to raise boys to be like that too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.