[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Cologne, Germany alone over the break. How much German
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 800px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (3 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
800px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
3 KB, 800x480
Going to Cologne, Germany alone over the break. How much German do I need to know to do basic stuff. Do most Germans understand English well?
>>
i am greek
>>
>>59647706
cologne is very touristy so you will get by easily
but it's also muzzie infested so yes the memes are real and apart from the cathedral there actually isn't that much to see
>>
>>59647706

You don't need that much german. Learn arabic instead.
>>
>>59647706
Keep your hands in your pocket on your wallet, if you have a purse, wear it around a shoulder and on the opposite side. You WILL be attempted on
>>
>>59647706
Youre better off speaking arabic or turkish, noone in cologne speaks english (or german)
>>
>>59647706
Go to Düsseldorf and Münster instead my friend, Germans pretty much all suck at English but you should manage to get by
>>
>>59647706
Touristy bits speak pretty good English as you'd expect. Add to the fact that German pretty much uses half of the same words as English anyway but with an accent and you should be fine.
>>
>>59647706
Bitte nicht mich vergewaltigen.
>>
"Ficki Ficki"

Cologne Talk
>>
You don't have to bother, they understeand even FUCKEN.
>>
Don't be a girl.

Don't go out in the night.

Don't drink in public.

Don't say anything related to muslims.

If you look brown enough you can feel up women and get away with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.