[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't get married to gf after 7 years >gf cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (58 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58 KB, 1080x1080
>don't get married to gf after 7 years
>gf cheats on you with your best friend and because of common law marriage is entitled to half your shit plus alimony
>lives in your house, while you pay 800 a month, while she fucks your best friend

based canada.
>>
Should just give up your job and live on welfare until she gtfo of your house.
>>
>>59646372
>dat flag

muh dick
>>
>>59646196
Quit your Whitney bitching. If you liked it you should have put a ring on it! I mean your GF of SEVEN years?!? Wow. What were. You waiting 0n?!?!?!!!??
>>
>>59646196
people with normal sex lives deserve to get fucked over by alimony and child support and whatever else desu
>>
>>59646196
fuck

there goes my plan to move to canada
>>
>>59646196
>because of common law marriage
Worst thing about canada. It's like big piece of shit on it's flag.
>>
>>59647087
Geh zurück nach Krautchan, Jungfrau.
>>
>>59646196
Holy fuck

Sauce on this girl?
>>
>>59648040
>Worst thing about canada. It's like big piece of shit on it's flag

What does he mean by this? Canada BTFO?
>>
>>59646196
Only a complete fucking retard would willingly live with a female.
>>
>>59652026
veronica rodriguez
>>
>>59646372
Doesn't really work like that. if a court orders you to pay they will throw your ass in jail if you don't. Doesn't matter if you lose your job or whatever else you have to pay and that's that
>>
>>59653220
Wtf, in my country no court can sentence you to jail if you can't pay child support because you have difficulties to make ends meet yourself. What kind of subhuman tier legal system do you have???
>>
File: this is why I bomb people.jpg (10 KB, 261x173) Image search: [Google]
this is why I bomb people.jpg
10 KB, 261x173
Now I'm glad to be a 32 year old virgin.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.