[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe is fixed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: europelargesm.jpg (116 KB, 521x452) Image search: [Google]
europelargesm.jpg
116 KB, 521x452
Europe is fixed
>>
Europe fucking dies just to keep the unwanted out while having millions of refugees in. ok
>>
>>59642284
>Removing Paris, Marseilles, Brussels, Madrid and London
No, Europe is invaded by Chinese corporations with far more capital. As much as everyone hate those shitholes, they are necesery shitholes.
>>
>>59642284
Remove Warsaw

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>59642491
t.poorfag
>>
>>59642580
t.asshole from Warsaw
>>
>>59642284
Good luck with the refugees
>>
>>59642491
But I already invested in eastern Poland.
>>
>>59642733
>implying that I'm from anywhere near eastern Poland
Wouldnt touch that shit with a stick
>>
>>59642765
You're przesiedleniec. Your roots are eastern anyway.
>>
>>59642788
>implying
Not a przesiedleniec m8, family has been here as far as the roots can be traced
>>
>>59642284
I'm not quite sure which part you want to remove.
Everything outside the circle and the red areas within it?
If that's the case, you're an idiot. Why would you keep all the areas with the refugees but remove some fairly large parts of the Nordic countries?
You're basically giving away vast areas of untouched nature and large reserves of natural resources.
>>
>>59642284

Why did you do that to our Med coast
>>
>>59642284
no it's not, we're still inside it.
>>
>>59642284
How does it feel to be that retarded murcian trojan horse so eventually you became their slaves that even cant leave EU without their permission?
>>
What is the problem with Madrid?
>>
>>59643890
It's just that OP considers every capital to be complete shit, not just Madrid
>>
>>59642851
says everyone from western poland
>>
>>59642284
I hope that's Malmö and not Copenhagen.
>>
File: mememap.jpg (116 KB, 521x452) Image search: [Google]
mememap.jpg
116 KB, 521x452
>>59642284
fixed
>>
File: Moors of Europe.jpg (123 KB, 672x246) Image search: [Google]
Moors of Europe.jpg
123 KB, 672x246
>>59644880
Want to join the Moorish Union?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.