[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you view foreigners have of Brazil in general ? People,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19
File: Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (102 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png
102 KB, 2000x1400
What you view foreigners have of Brazil in general ? People, government and others.
>>
>>59633750
sounds like a dangerous place tbqh

wouldn't go willingly
>>
IRRELEVANT
MONKEYS
>>
>>59633788
This pham
>>
>>59633750
Football was the only one thing you had going for you and even that's gone now
>>
I find that the way Brazilian diaspora in the US position themselves next to chicanos is fairly interesting. Guatemalans, Columbians, and Puerto Ricans are categorically in with us.

Brazilians either want to distance themselves from us or get so "I am a US Latin American"-y that it is pretty awkward for me.
>>
>>59633896
It hurts :'(
>>
exotic latina maid big tits fucks pussy hd
>>
>>59633788
>sounds like a dangerous place tbqh
>wouldn't go willingly

Really mostly a lot of violence , but I recommend the foreigners when they visit Brazil , instead of seeking grandues towns and cities , go to towns, most hospitality and security. Much more convenient than the slums of Rio de Janeiro .Thanks for the answer
>>
>>59633984
I don't know what you talking about
>>
>>59634036
niggra you're missing the point. if they're going there they want to see savages in their natural habitat
>>
>>59634066
>niggra you're missing the point. if they're going there they want to see savages in their natural habitat

I do not understand tourists , much place to go and they want pobresa and misery , then we Brazilians are we strangers
>>
File: 596716286.jpg (1017 KB, 1537x1264) Image search: [Google]
596716286.jpg
1017 KB, 1537x1264
>>59633750
What do I think of Brazilians? I think they should learn their place and realize the fact that we don't belong here. You're an anchor to our HDI and you literally STEAL our tax money.

I've been to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, and here's what I think:
>Dirty
>People are too touchy and loud
>Everyone is negro-admixed
>The slum thing seems to be a meme, I haven't encountered any slums outside the poorest districts
>Actual violence seems to be more common between the police and drug dealers, haven't seen anything special
>Lots of negros, therefore high chances of getting robbed

5/10, I still want secession.
>>
>>59633750
Like Mexico, but they speak Portuguese.
>>
>>59634313
idk what u talkin about
>>
>>59633750
>people
posters here seem great 2bh
>government
idk much about it but corrupt=money is king which is good enough for me
>>
File: 8462747_1453393773.736.png (174 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
8462747_1453393773.736.png
174 KB, 800x533
>>59634334
We're not getting WALL'D, tho
>>
>>59633750
Bunch of corruptos, most of the people are dumb, could be the best country in the world, since it has everything.
>>
>>59634428
>Bunch of corruptos
Ohh, don't pretend you don't have your own corrupt politicians. The PNR told me everything about them.
>>
>>59633750
Violent shithole were the spirit of carnival lives.
>>
>>59634349
thats what you say when i catch you stealing my holiday money you dirty poopface
>>
>>59634484
I would never steal anything from you. I like Finland and the finnish people :3
>>
File: Chapada_diamantina.jpg (161 KB, 1020x728) Image search: [Google]
Chapada_diamantina.jpg
161 KB, 1020x728
>>59633750
Favelas, football, carnivals, bunda first things that comes to mind.

Corrupt government, beautiful country, can't be more dangerous than ours, 10/10 would go.
>>
File: neguin.jpg (67 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
neguin.jpg
67 KB, 640x420
>>59634428
If only the Portuguese had not brought the negros and mixed with everything that has legs, perhaps. Then again, the Iberian IQ isn't quite comparable to that of Germanics, so I wouldn't expect that to happen, regardless.
>>
>>59634515
okay
>>
>>59634428
>Bunch of corruptos, most of the people are dumb, could be the best country in the world, since it has everything.

Unfortuantely education sucks, school in Brazil is to create robots ( functional illiterates ) , school is frabica of operatives . What esparaer of a people that is sucked by political and dumbed-down by the media (TV GLOBO ) .
>>
>>59634562
>education sucks

Yes, we can see that right now, as an example.
>>
>>59634543
>Favelas, football, carnivals, bunda first things that comes to mind.
>Corrupt government, beautiful country, can't be more dangerous than ours, 10/10 would go.
Slums : Much of it is more in Rio and São Paulo, is not so in all Brazil .
Carnival: Brazil celebrates all , but it is much more popular in Rio .
Butt : really beautiful .
The Brazil is much more than that , foreigners do not see Brazil , but Rio de Janeiro. thanks for the answer.
>>
>>59634670
>education sucks
>Yes, we can see that right now, as an example.

yes, I do not know shit from English, just google translator use
>>
>>59634763
Não desanima, irmão, com o tempo você pega o jeito. :)
>>
>>59634378
because all your neighbors are uninteresting shitholes.
I won't pay for wall tho.
>>
>>59634974
>I won't pay for wall tho
Ohh, that we will see.
I'm so glad I'm not mexican right now.
>>
It's pretty much South Suriname
>>
>>59634905
>because all your neighbors are uninteresting shitholes.
>I won't pay for wall tho.
Tanks
>>
>>59634562
Exactly, that's what i mean by dumb people. You guys need to change the way that your country is organised, the precidental thing is shit, you should look less to the United States and more to europe.
>>59634469
We have, but your whole parlament is corrupt, we still have some good politicians, plus, we don't live as bad as you guys.
>>
>>59635005
nigga I'm going full Adam Lanza in this shit. Mate you'll see.
>>
>>59635126

I'm going to move to Portugal once I get my degree in chemistry.
>>
>>59634974
Tell me more jokes anon xD
>>
>>59635126
Politics turns a lot of money , where money turns there is corruption , its policos are corrupt too, the difference is that our politicians are corrupt beyond egoistic and steal everything for them.And do not forget that your country is significantly lower than Brazil , much easier to manage (Sorry, google translator)
>>
>>59635352
Sure, but for example, that invite that dilme sent to lula after he has been discovered, it's a shame, it's corruption in front of your eyes man, even if he did nothing wrong, he shouldn't be able to be in a cargo público quando está a ser investigado, here we have corruption but is more on the bussiness side and some politicians, but in brazil, the corruption happens in front of everyone.
>>
>>59633750
Your police are like Judge Dredd and gun people down in the streets for speeding fines.
>>
Somewhat of a Brazilboo 2bh
>>
>>59635320
For real or it's just b8?
>>
>>59634689
>all that butthurt with Rio
lmao, calm down lad.

Slums are also very common in the shitty regions of our country, mostly in the North and Northeast.

Your English is quite broken, but keep going bro, you'll get better. Try to lurk more and actually pay attention to how people speak,
instead of just trying to get the idea of what they're saying.
>>59634313
May I ask you where in São Paulo you've been to? There are lots of districts that are mostly white, even more so during weekends and in residential areas, as during the weekdays most pardos and negros come from the suburbs/neighboring cities to the center to work. There's a huge difference between the people you would see at Ibirapuera and the ones you'd see near the busiest metro stations.

>People are too touchy and loud
That's not exactly exclusive to us 2bh. People in Curitiba and RS are just more introvert than the rest of the country. Florianópolis is right next to you, and people there are still pretty touchy. Same goes for the cities in the North of Paraná.
>>
>>59635442
How big is the gay scene in Portugal? If I'm going to move, I need to find myself a boifuriendo.

>>59635481
For real. I'll try to get the visa thingy.
>>
>>59634313
>>59635533
Also, it's funny how you're complaining about us stealing your tax money, since your state is actually indebted and both SP and RJ pay a lot more than you do, yet you don't see people from either of these states complaining as much as you guys do.

But I understand your anger. I actually just wish you guys would consider us as 'family'. São Paulo alone being its own independent country just feels somewhat... lonely.
>>
>>59635582
Como assim? Queres saber se as pessoas ficam à vontade com a homosexualidade?

Vê isto, é encenado: http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/programas/e-se-fosse-consigo/2016-05-09-E-Se-Fosse-Consigo--A-homofobia
>>
>>59635442
>he shouldn't be able to be in a cargo público quando está a ser investigado
lmao, brainfart right there
Also, he never got to actually be a minister. You're misinformed, lad.
>>
>>59635970
i know, but he received the invite and almost got it.
>>
>>59636018
That's just because our retarded ex-president was desperate and trying everything possible to help her master, Lula. The people was mostly astonished and, of course, mad as fuck.
It also proved that our institutions are quite good and stable enough to not allow that kind of bullshit.
The fact that she was impeached and the whole Lava-Jato Operation is quite a win against corruption for us, even though it's nowhere near the end.
>>
>>59635852
>Portugese
>White
>>
chill people with a corrupt, incompetent government and a serious safety problem impossible to fix without a proper government and cultural change
>>
>>59636292
Yes, but the 1st person that should defend your country just invited a corrupt to a job so he couldn't go to prison, years ago, lula even said that a corrupt intead of going to prison, he gets a new job with imunidade.
>>
>>59636372
How do you view Argentina? I mean, do you think we are that different?
>>
>>59636383
Can I move to Portugal?
>>
>>59636292
>try to arrest the most important political leader in the country without even pressing charges
>the president tries to save him by appointing him minister
>a rabid anti-government judge decides the president can't appoint ministers
>The new president appoints 7 people who are investigated in Lava-Jato for ministers
>"not a coup"
>>
>>59636470
neurotic people that refuse to trust any figure of authority, with a mostly incompetent and corrupt government, with a minor safety and mediocrity problem impossible to fix without a proper government and cultural change
>>
>>59636539
u talkin shit about moro?
>>
>>59633750
basically monkeys

>>59634543
>can't be more dangerous than ours
>murder rate is 10 times higher
niga what
>>
view of brazil is that you have the nicest beaches, the rainforest and a lot of dickgirls
also that you wax and get plastic surgery
view of your government is about the same as any other latin american country (unstable and corrupt)
>>
7-1
>>
>>59636646
>also that you wax
Yes, yes we do. You should too.
Waxing is cheap and removes the hair by the root.
You get silky smooth for a long time.
>>
>>59636646
>plastic surgery
News to me.
>>
>>59636646
I assume by plastic surgery you mean silicon TITS and ASS. In that case yeah that's accurate.
>>
>>59636730
http://nypost.com/2015/01/28/brazilian-beauty-is-poster-child-for-dangerous-plastic-surgery-obsession/
first google result
>>59636712
i dont want to be silky smooth, felipe
>>
>>59636520
Why would you?
>>
>>59636470
Same shit but smaller scale since only Buenos Aires is relevant. We have even more of a history of weakened democracy. I guess people are more religious in Brazil for what I've seen. Reais look nicer than pesos.

Then it's the same like the rest of SA.
>>
>>59636796
>i dont want to be silky smooth, felipe
You should. It's nice to feel your skin.

>>59636806
I don't like Brazil.
>>
>>59633750
>People
Annoying huehues, then again, most brazilians I ever met were on Tibia 10 years ago
The ones here on 4chan are surprisingly cool tho
>Government
Laughably corrupt, saying this as a spaniard
>Other
Crime everywhere, economically fucked and ISIS-tier football fanatics [spoiler]7-1 :^)[/spoiler]
Also, stop destroying the fucking jungle, you are not gonna grow shit in there

An outsider's 2 cents
>>
>>59636849
>Also, stop destroying the fucking jungle, you are not gonna grow shit in there
You need to cut the trees down if you are going to make the land useful. You know, build stuff.
>>
>>59634313

>Rio Frande do Sul
>cheio de comunistas
>Dilma
>Maria do Rosário

Estão esperando o que pra se separar? Vocês são um estado de merda esquerdista.
>>
>>59633984
thats hard to understand for an american due the cultural differences of the two kind of brazilians that goes to the US. High class brazilians go to the USA to take vacation or with a work visa. They normally integrate well with americans. The poor/mid class go to usa as illegals.they normally have low education and take low paying jobs. they do not want to know english at all. that makes them isolated from the american people. since they cant communicate and americans normally speak english and as second language that bad spanish.
>>
>>59636547
>neurotic people that refuse to trust any figure of authority, with a mostly incompetent and corrupt government, with a minor safety and mediocrity problem impossible to fix without a proper government and cultural change

Politicians in Brazil want less culture. The less people have culture , the people are dumber . They want stupid people to vote and give more money for them.(Sorry,google translator)
>>
>>59636912
you dont build shit dude you just put cows out there
>>
>>59636849
>Also, stop destroying the fucking jungle
Nigga, please. We're actually doing a hell of a good job preserving it compared to other countries.
>>
>>59636836
Go to Sweden or Norway, in Norway they give you education for free since you're a foreigner.
>>
File: 1460648403461.jpg (97 KB, 371x402) Image search: [Google]
1460648403461.jpg
97 KB, 371x402
>>59636944
Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY
>>
>>59636957
Well, I mean, where the hell are we supposed to get our meat from?

>>59636991
I thought about the nordic countries, but I they're crazy for the muslim dick only.
>>
>>59636934
>Estão esperando o que pra se separar? Vocês são um estado de merda esquerdista.

sim, o que me leva acrer que essa galera que posta aqui é tudo filho de comunista querendo ser nazista por pura rebeldia. Eles vao crescer e se filiar ao psol. 10/10 que eles deveriam sair do brasil . Eles nao sao alemaes? entao vaza pra alemanha o sul faz parte do brasil, entao vaza sem levar a terra que eu emprestei pra voces.
>>
>>59636948

Come on. This thread is full of gommies.

Why don't you leave the country? Go to Uruguay.

Oh wait! They are controlling the prices with gommie politicians and they are falling down!
>>
>>59636912
That's not how an energy transmission in an ecosystem works
that soil has nothing in it, nothing will grow there and you'll be burning another square kilometer when you realize it
"humans are the only animal that trip twice in the same stone"

>building
Don't you have a gorillion empty houses?
>>
>>59637039
Look, if we're cutting them trees down, there's probably a good reason. I mean, do you think we're burning the forest down for nothing?
>>
>>59633750

there's not really one opinion, although I think overall it's somewhat positive
>>
>>59637087
the reason is to make a quick buck
which is not a good reason for destroying the rainforest
>>
File: monkey_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
monkey_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>59636992
>implying im a delusional monkey that belives im not a monkey.
But its obvious that those two kind of brazilians exists. I have friends working for big IT companies in the USA. all of them married with americans. and i have some low education and income friends that are illegal on the USA all married with brazilians. you can keep saying education isnt the factor here. but i think you are wrong.
>>
>>59637145
give us the buck then
>>
File: Ronaldo-fat.jpg (21 KB, 550x403) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo-fat.jpg
21 KB, 550x403
>>59633750
shemales, shooting poorfags in the streets and football
>>
>>59637145

Nobody likes jungles.
>>
>>59636934
Capaz mano, aqui no sul gente boa pra caralho. Pessoal curte tomar um chimarrao e queimar um verdinho. Em relação a ser cheio de comunistas, nem tanto, tem bastante pobre retardado apoiando o bolsovomito.
>>
>>59637186
Why do you know so much about brazil? the pic and the comment add up in so many levels i would say you are a brazilian or a soccer fanatic.
>>
File: BR2.gif (1 MB, 348x441) Image search: [Google]
BR2.gif
1 MB, 348x441
>>
>>59637241
por que so pobre e mangazista ama o bolsomito?
>>
>>59633984

Because we are not homogeneous like Spanish America.

Don't expect Nikkeis and Muh heritage european people form groups with unneducated blacks.
>>
>>59637241

Rio Grande do Sul é o estado mais comunista do Brasil. Votam em Lula desde os anos 80.
>>
all i know about brazil i learned from city of god
>>
File: 1462755178573.jpg (59 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
1462755178573.jpg
59 KB, 640x852
>>59634313
>>
>>59637353
Not Elite Squad?
>>
>>59637344
ponto pra eles
>>
>>59637392

>ponto pra eles

Claro. Olha pro sucesso dos países bolivarianos, tão fazendo até o Uruguai virar uma merda hahahahhahaha
>>
>>59637353
you should watch this and counterbalance :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyhTYdQIq6o
>>
>>59637278
Boa pergunta, mas acho que é a educação horrível do nosso país, que ao envés de ensinar, emburrece a população. Mas não acho tanta burrice apoiar o bolsovomito, acho burrice acharem que ele é um pólico melhor que os outros.Mas enfim...
>>
favelas
romario, bebeto, ronaldo, rivaldo, roberto carlos
senna
rainforrests
>>
>>59637384
>>59637438
please dont stab my stomach
>>
>>59637477
I won't. I'd do lewd things to your butt, tho'
>>
>>59637477

T. Mexican
>>
File: F_200503_march07ed_i_71228a.jpg (9 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
F_200503_march07ed_i_71228a.jpg
9 KB, 200x260
>>59637246
we dutch are just very knowledgeable of the world around us

>designated shooting street

kek, I just made this up. please feel free to use this, fellow anons
>>
File: bol_gdp_chart_dec13.gif (7 KB, 542x255) Image search: [Google]
bol_gdp_chart_dec13.gif
7 KB, 542x255
>>59637437
>>
>>59637448
eu ja abri mao desses politicos classicos do brasil. Tomei uma perspectiva diferente com uma leitura libertarianista. E to me ligando no partido novo.
>>
>>59634974
Oh you'll pay for the wall alright. Just you wait and see.
>>
>>59637530

>Bolivia
>crescendo por porque chegou atrasada na valorização de commodities da China

Meu Deus, esquerdista é muito burro.
>>
>>59637344
>all i know about brazil i learned from city of god
Não é nordeste? Não é pq vota no lula que é comunista mano, isso é uma mania que as pessoas estão tendo, de ter que aderir um lado, ou esquerda ou direita, comuna,ou capitalista. Não é assim, ambos sistemas tem defeitos e ambos tem qualidades, apenas não encontramos o encaixe certo ainda.
>>
>>59637519
i dont know if you know this, but ronaldo the player in the pic was a favela boy and after his career in soccer whe was envolved in a scandal because he was fucking 3 traps. he obviously said he did not know they were traps.
>>
>>59637638

Meu amigo, não adianta. Eu perdi total respeito pelo seu estado por terem a maior manifestação de mortadelas. Nem adianta falar mal de Nordeste. Não fariam falta alguma se caíssem fora
>>
File: 1460813179750.png (73 KB, 878x878) Image search: [Google]
1460813179750.png
73 KB, 878x878
>>59637638
nao é esquerda e direita só sao dois eixos. esquerda direita, liberdade individual e autoritarismo. alguem precisa comecar a postar esse quadro todo dia que essa guerra entre coxinhas e mortadelas acaba em uma semana.
>>
>>59637724
euheueh sim. eles acham que vao fazer o quarto reich se se separarem do brasil. mas na real tao mais pra coreia do norte que pra alemanha no mindset.
>>
File: ronaldo.jpg (61 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo.jpg
61 KB, 625x480
>>59637653

maybe he should come to 4chan, we love ladyboy here and most anons are also overweight
>>
>>59637724
Ok, meu amigo. Mas não estou falando mal do nordeste, apenas perguntei se não era la que tinha maior apoio para o lula. E quem disse que esperamos respeito de ti ou de alguém ? quer falar dos mortadelas pq com toda certeza tu deve ser politicamente correto, e teu ideal pólico, na tua cabeça, é o que todos devem acetar... Mas enfim, nem adianta discutir com gente assim, com certeza deve ser ou um play boy um mais um pobre mal informado com magua no coração. Abraço do amigo gaucho
>>
>>59635456
Nah, they only shoot niggers.
>>
>>59637732
Quem /libertarian/ aqui?
>>
>>59638053
Vaza do brasil sulita imundo. Comunista de merda. O sul é meu e voce nunca vai ser independente.
>>
>>59638053
SAI DO MEU ESTADO REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>59638133
Eu nao sou tao libertarian, mas acho que uma boa dose de pensamento libertario faria muito bem pro brasil. O Brasileiro ja pensa libertarianamente. Ele se vira sem o estado. O problema todo é o estado gigantesco que temos. O temer resolveu cortar ministerios, otimo, mas ja vai subir a carga de impostos o que é muito ruim. Precisamos fazer a privatizacao da petro e acabar com esse mercado de cargos indicados pelo governo na petrobras e em outras estatais. Isso aí é a maior redpill que eu ganhei aprendendo sobre o libertarianismo e as aplicacoes no brasil. Estatal = corrupção. Enquanto houver estatal politico vai arrumar uma maneira de roubar dinheiro.
>>
Nossa, comunista de merda... Abre um livro, e leia, ou apenas escreva no google ''Comunista '' leia depois fale. Não sou comunista meu velho, apenas estudei e não sou brinquedinho do sistema, como maioria da população braliera. Mais uma vez, um grande abraço do amigo gaucho. Te desejo paz e amor no coração e mais educação.
>>
>>59633896
I'm actually glad about it, never cared much for the wholle Panem et Circenses shit anyway.
>>
File: 26.jpg (108 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
108 KB, 480x360
I-I've heard that Brazilians are really...hung, is that true?
>>
>>59638770
Nope, wer'e monkeys with small penises
>>
>>59638770
this just matters to gay people. its well known in brazil that woman like money and gays like dick. so that makes you a gay.
proof :
-no woman on the internet.
-no woman on 4chan.
-tits or ... you the drill.
>>
>>59636660
this
>>
>>59635456
kek, i wish.
>>
>>59638946
Doesn't that just mean that gays are better people than women tho? If I wasn't already into dudes, stuff like this would want to make me turn.
>>
Would only visit the south, I don't want to be murdered for my shoes

The economist wrote in 1975 that Brazil is the country of the future... and always will be

You guys keep looking like you're about to kick ass and then somehow manage to collectively fuck it up
>>
>>59633750
>people
Monkeys

>government
Monkeys

>others
Monkeys
>>
File: brics_3.png (165 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
brics_3.png
165 KB, 500x300
>>59639190
I-I thought we were friends china-senpai ;_;
>>
>>59639240
Its just banter brazil bro
>>
>>59639190
At least we don't eat dogs and run over babies lmao.
>>
>>59633750

It's a monstrously corrupt third world shithole filled with barely civilised people who are so hilariously ignorant they are in the process of destroying one of the world's greatest natural wonders so their oligarchs can line their pockets with brazilian monopoly money, seemingly and bafflingly unaware that they are going to cause a human extinction event.
>>
>>59638133
Eu
>>
>>59639529
Sometimes I feel like I should have been born in Britain, I'm to pessimistic for my country
>>
>>59639190
implying china have time to hang on internet forums. you are either working 15 hours or playing mmos to sell fake money for dollars. Either way thanks for buying all our metals, and lending us money to fix the shit that happened on petrobras. i know YOU dont know we are partners but your government official know. (there is a huge chance 4chan is banned on china and this is just a fucking proxy)
>>
>>59640025
4chan isn't banned in china

he paid for the pass
>>
File: asdgfasdrfgadfhadfhdf.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
asdgfasdrfgadfhadfhdf.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>59633750
>>
>>59639529
>destroying one of the world's greatest natural wonders
not the world´s, ours. when you give our gold back, the gold you schemed the portuguese to make crowns and shit, we can talk about the "worlds natural shit". Fuck you you are old and does not have the same influence over the world now. You are still standing because burgers have some apreciation for you, for any shit reason it might be. So mind your own business, and leave brazil to its own.
>>
>>59638133
libertarian socialist psh
>>
File: 1463362304718.jpg (91 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1463362304718.jpg
91 KB, 720x960
>>
File: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
>>59633750

>The Sateré-Mawé people of Brazil use intentional bullet ant stings as part of their initiation rites to become a warrior.[18] The ants are first rendered unconscious by submerging them in a natural sedative, and then hundreds of them are woven into a glove made of leaves (which resembles a large oven mitt), stingers facing inward. When the ants regain consciousness, a boy slips the glove onto his hand. The goal of this initiation rite is to keep the glove on for a full 10 minutes. When finished, the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed because of the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days. The only "protection" provided is a coating of charcoal on the hands, supposedly to confuse the ants and inhibit their stinging. To fully complete the initiation, however, the boys must go through the ordeal a total of 20 times over the course of several months or even years.

>The pain caused by this insect's sting is reported to be greater than that of any other hymenopteran, and is ranked as the most painful according to the Schmidt sting pain index, given a "4+" rating, above the tarantula hawk wasp and, according to some victims, equal to being shot, hence the name of the insect. It is described as causing "waves of burning, throbbing, all-consuming pain that continues unabated for up to 24 hours".
>>
>>59641048
>the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed because of the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days.
Why do you think BRs are so bad at online games?
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.