[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latin America seems scary.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: latinamerica.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
latinamerica.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cO89t54jU

How common is this in Latin American countries?
>>
>>59633147
From what i've heard Argentina and Uruguay are kinda safe. Though if you're white, you're better off not showing any valueables on yourself even there, because you might get abducted for ransom. That might inconvenience your vacation.

The rest of latin america is to be avoided at all costs according to the Frogs.
>>
>>59633542
kek, nobody gives a shit about race just don't be stupid m8
>>
>>59633542
What this map exactly shows?
>>
>>59633580
I don't speak much french but:

green=excercise normal caution
yellow=excercise moderate amount of caution, be very alert
orange= don't go there unless you absolutely must
red= certain death
>>
>>59633699
But why Japan has this red dot?
>>
>>59633719
fukushima
>>
>>59633719
fukushima
>>
>>59633724
>>59633733
Oh, right. Thanks guys
>>
>>59633542
>north Brazil
Let me guess, they got mugged by some indian and that scarred them for life
>>
>>59633542
Abkhazia is very popular resort among Russians, but according to this map its a fucking warzone
>>
>>59633566
Not true.
>>
>>59633749
prolly afraid of catching MALARIA or being eaten by the ONÇA
>>
>>59633749
you should be glad it was the French who made that map and not me, I would've turned your entire country red.
>Former Brazil football great Rivaldo is telling tourists to stay away from the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro because "you'll be putting your life at risk".
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/79804084/Brazil-football-great-Rivaldo-tells-tourists-to-skip-Olympic-Games-over-safety-issues
http://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/2016/05/11/brazil-olympics-safety/

>>59633770
pic related
>>
>>59633801
yes cause being a tall white blonde blue eyed it is a sure thing to get mugged everywhere and not really the gringo careless way of walking
>>
>>59633940
Yes muggers discrimately target white people since thye know they are full of monis
>>
>>59633857
anyone would've painted it red, even brazilians
violence just increased in the past few years
>>
>>59633542
>Though if you're white, you're better off not showing any valueables on yourself even there

This idiot thinks memes are real.

Listen, man.

Robbers and other criminals in this place don't care what your skin color is. They don't go around selectively picking targets to rob based on skin color. They only care about the "valuables" part, and if you show off something that succeeds in attracting their attention, they'll go all the way to take it away from you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.