[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support this? Why or why not? Also, what's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1402637981622.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1402637981622.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
Do you support this? Why or why not?

Also, what's your general view of the homeless?
>>
Definitely support that. I fucking hate the homeless, even used to beat them up in my spare time when I was a teenager
>>
We dont have those. Homelessness is not as common here in Finland. The gov arranges some kind of place to stay.

And some homeless people just commit some petty crime to get in prison to have a place.
>>
>>59632841
no
but begging should be prohibited
>>
Why don't the homeless just get a job?
>>
Dafug is that? That's a public hazard, whoever installed it must be thrown on them with someone screaming "Fatality".
>>
Oh and my opinion of the spikes is that they are ok in private areas. Public places, maybe, depends on what the public place is intended for.
>>
No, those spikes are fucking ugly and it really is pushing away the problem instead of solving it.
>>
>>59632841
homeless people are generally mentally unstable people with a poor/nonexistent support network.. that's pretty cruel desu.

>>59632901
you're scum.
>>
>>59632841
No, for the reason in the image.
They should be given a basic income and therapy if they want it.
>>
>>59632841
there are so many homeless people in hongcouver that i dont even notice them anymore.
>>
Maybe India could use those to stop the designated shitting streets.
>>
File: 1456336133355.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1456336133355.png
26 KB, 238x231
>>59632970
>>
>>59633036
Yes imagine accidently falling and one of the spikes impaling your currystained anus. Not designated my friend.
>>
>>59632841
Most of these here are of the very small metal variety like in the bottom right. They're mostly installed by private businesses who don't want tramps outside. Fair to them I say, people can judge and choose not to shop there if they really hate the idea.
>>
File: 1462658973121.jpg (34 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
1462658973121.jpg
34 KB, 511x640
>>59633036
>>
Give them appartments or mental institutions so the spikes are not necessarily.
>>
>>59632841
>Do you support this? Why or why not?
No way that's a safety hazard for everyone, I'd hate to fall onto them when drunk. And plus that's just spoiled cunts complaining and moving the problem somewhere else.

>>59632901
wow what an edgy faggot
>>
>find sheet of plywood
>put plywood on spikes, put blanket on plywood

Wow look at that very effective yes good job
>>
>>59633181
>yah let me just check my pockets, pretty sure i've got a body-sized plank of plywood on me.
said no homeless person ever
>>
>>59633243
Most homeless push a cart around with their belongings, so it's not unlikely they wouldn't have a sheet of plywood with them
>>
Why not just make homelessness/poverty illegal?
>>
>>59633243
they could pretty easily steal one or steal something similar. Yes great system here, all problems solved.
>>
In Brazil it is very common homeless , and shocking that we should respect them , we do not know the reasons that led them to be homeless and not know the opportunities offered to them. Unfortunately here in Brazil ,even if you want to leave the city to live outside , the farmers , the government among others, adonaram of all land , leaving no option , forcing everyone to work to buy what is rightfully ours "the land ' '
>>
>>59632841
Just send all poor people to labour camps, problem solved.
>>
>>59633243
Plywood, a padded mat, literally anything

Plywood scrap isn't hard to find
>>
>>59633162
Anyone who declared themselves homeless would get an appartment then? Awesome
>>
>>59633181
Teenagers with baseball bats will fix that right up.
>>
I'm not opposed to keeping them the fuck off of property and storefronts, but I think we should try harder to help the homeless. Spikes or other deterrents are generally okay with me, but it doesn't mean I like seeing homeless people suffer
>>
>>59632841
Totally support it.
We need to have Gulags for hoboes.
>>
>>59632841
That makes me sad. Sometimes I imagine being a homeless person and curling up in some cozy corner with my simple belongings and just living in the cozy moment. Not that I'll become homeless just for that. But private property owners have the right. The government doing that is a little morally questionable.

>>59632940
True that. The annoyingness aside, there are too many people who make real wages off pretending to be real beggars as parts of 'beggar rings.'
>>
A large number the homeless in my city are people who got kicked out of mental hospitals and other gov't facilities.
People with severely impaired mental facilities or physical handicaps.
Generally with no families.

It's a real fuckin' tragedy.
>>
>>59632841
I'd like to see megaman deal with this
>>
>>59633398
>Sometimes I imagine being a homeless person
Better to become an hero then to be a hobo.
That people need to choose suicide.
>>
>>59633398
there are literally people here who sit on the streets "begging" while texting people on their iphones. i saw a guy that looked dirty and homeless enter a fairly nice apartment building and it looked like he lived there. i dont know how much money they make but its really disgusting.
>>
j
>>
>>59633398

I on my with my ignorance , imagine that North Americans had other concepts in relation to poor / homeless people , had an overall vision, but now has changed ..
>>
>>59633500
good post
>>
They're mostly thugs who outright refuse to work. They're unavoidable when walking anywhere in Atlanta, even the affluent areas. They're borderline muggers.
>>
>>59633604
North Atlanta fag here, please kill yourself
>>
>>59633620
I bet you're a Chastain fag who never has to deal with them.
>>
>>59633454
Underated post.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.