[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you into "big beautiful women", /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: obesity_by_gender.png (253 KB, 1024x1044) Image search: [Google]
obesity_by_gender.png
253 KB, 1024x1044
Are you into "big beautiful women", /int/?
>>
big anime
>>
>>59631829
i thought it was "big boned whale"
>>
Why are arabs so fat?
>>
Where did everything go so wrong, /cum/?
>>
>>59631829
Nuke us
>>
>>59631829
Russian women are fat? The memes lied. ;_;
>>
>>59631872
Food is high in fat and salts and the lifestyle is sedentary
>>
>>59631952
it's mostly the babushkas, not the young girls, don't worry
>>
>anglowhales
>>
>>59631984
Thank Orthodox God for Western food sanctions, huh Kosta? :^)
>>
>>59631829
moving to brazil
>>
>>59632127
fuck off
>>
>>59631829
>tfw no fat gf
>>
>>59632146
don't worry, tyrone, i'm going to the white part of brazil
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 680x680
>see a 'big beautiful woman'
>mfw
>>
>>59631872
>Why are arabs so fat?
Because we are el raco maestro
>>
>>59631984
Young girls are literal cows, dude.
A couple of models in instagram are not representative.
>>
>>59632225
Oblastnie? :^)
>>
>>59632405
Lel not only
>>
>>59632092
>tfw my name actually is Kostas

>>59632225
Russian girls here are pretty hot desu
>>
America you've corrupted /anglo/
>>
i like bhm
>>
>>59632579
Well dude if you value look of the girl only that's your choice
But other aspects are disgusting desu
>>
File: Obesity-007.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Obesity-007.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
I masturbated to the BBW... but only the BBBW (Big Beautiful British Woman)

British womens are the only obese ones I find sex. Something about the way they are obese, is so erotic and appealing. The fat on a British woman... it come around the ass and thighs mostly. They have lumped bellies. It is like every food they have eaten, every salted cod, every marmite toast, every baked beans toast, every wellington jellied eels, every pork pies, every thing is in the stomach fighting for 'BR-exit' (Belly thats Round exit). I do not see it with

>USA
USa fat women are just very round and they use scooters, it isn't sexy. Also american food isn't feeder sexy. I love to see a british women swallowing vinegar and mushy peas while touching her hot pussy. McDonalds eating doesn't do the same, or Oreo eating.

>Mexican
Mexican fat women are hairy and old

>Arab
Arab fat women are pretty ugly as well. I don't think they have sex. You know when you watch an Arab woman feeding, she is hiding from her husband. When I watch a British feeding I know her husband paid for her to eat on that sausage roll and black pudding and the cucking makes me harder.

Maybe because I am from Portugal and we have a nice history with British people. I see fat British women tourists here all the time and I tell them British food is better than ours so they keep eating. yum eat that scotch egg sexy.
>>
>>59631829
How can Venezuela be fat if they have no food?
>>
File: laughing gundam man.png (120 KB, 434x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing gundam man.png
120 KB, 434x400
>Anglolards
>>
>>59631829
Mauritania is BBW lovers capital of the world. They have fattening camps for all girls and force fed them. They do it in Senegal and other parts of Sahelian African but it's biggest thwre
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.