[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1463445521699.jpg (13 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1463445521699.jpg
13 KB, 224x250
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78 KB, 643x820
>>
>>59630294
I come here to shitpost not to read, nigga
>>
>>59630294

I'm going to a pretty decent school (Top 20, but ranks don't matter much) for a competitive program. However what I do should have no meaning on you. If you've fucked up in life to get to where you are, so be it. You can't change what has been done. I know this is /Int/ where we make fun of every race and call everyone a faggot, but for a second let's pretend it's the real world outside of 4chan. No one calls other people niggers, and people are accepting. Even if trannies are weird af and should be extinguished, we try to accept them despite their life choices.

If you want to make yourself a better person, then think like a better person. Don't be the kind to write someone off because they're black, give them a fair chance. If they fuck up, they fucked up because they're a twat. Don't be proud of the fact you're white. In my eyes, it's stupid to be proud of whatever color u are, or whatever country you're from. Be proud of your own achievements. Have none? Start running and do an amateur race. Learn to cook, and enter a county fair. There's all sorts of things to do in this world, pick one thing and see where it takes you.
>>
Nice bait leaf
https://desustorage.org/int/thread/59575050/#59591551

>>59591336
>I'm using this as my next b8, made by another Canadian.
>Let's see how many replies it gets.
>USING A SMARTPHONE MAKES YOU A DEGENERATE
>>You are handcuffed to your phone at all times
>>The merchant laughs as he collects the copious amounte of shekels from your bill every month
>>You cannot be in any social situation without nervously playing with your dumb phone
>>You look like the average millennial degenerate walking around like a zombie looking at your phone
>If you use a smartphone often you are part of the problem. The cellphone has caused you to become a social retard, unable to communicate with people normally, or even participate in any activity without constantly looking at your phone , like a heroine addict looks for his next score. You cannot enjoy any special moment without ruining it by taking narcissistic selfies to post on your degenerate social media accounts to show everyone how incredible you are/how much fun you're having. You also look like the humpback of Notre Dame with your bad posture.
>>Please leave the right wing if you are a smartphone zombie - the left has plenty just like you.
>>
>Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.
I have the same feeling.
The only thing which makes me happy are marijuana, my hobbies (shit, during my lonely adolescence I learned almost all desired skills) and hope to find some friends.
>>
>>59631959
But see, white race is superior for a couple of reasons, that would be the ultimate beauty of appearance (average white people are much better looking than any other races, maybe with the exception of some Asians) and secondly, they are viewed as highly educated compared to the world, which they are, not to mention today's civilization was created by white people almost exclusively.
How can I trust race equality after these facts?
>>
this whole thread
>>
>>59632304

Beauty is objective. Several white people fetishize upon asian women and black men, and vice versa. Plus, while I admit white women appeal to me more on average, there's some influence from the media which makes sense. After all, these were white dominated for centuries, so standards of beauty would undoubtly have been set according to the white people. Do keep in mind, I'm not trying to come off as anti white, but rather as an equalist. I don't deny that white civilizations were the last great conquerors (although before them were the Asians under the Khans, and Musa Masa was fairly powerful in his day). However, whites managed to get so ahead because of the initial small victories. By snowballing upon those were they able to dominate the world. Had an arrow been shot a little stronger, had a disease stricken the initial white chief, would the world be white dominated today?
Equality isn't about looking at the past, rather, it's a question of whether or not everyone could do equally given the same starting conditions. You have to keep in mind socio-economic influences on the statistics involving testosterone and IQ. IQ is heavily linked to nutrition and early childhood influences while testosterone, while primarily hereditary, is influenced by environment. For these reasons, I believe in race equality.
>>
i am a neet who receives 200 euros per month and i live like a boss

im not paying bills though and i get food for 6 months
>>
>>59632707

yes im pathetic but i dont care, i was preety social in my 16, 17, 18 and i dont miss that time + i realized how people suck and its better for me this way

my only goal is to breed some loser girl and get a son so i could spread my loser genes hehe
>>
File: Didn'tReadRobin.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Didn'tReadRobin.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>59630294
>>
File: DidntReadTrooper.gif (2 MB, 421x384) Image search: [Google]
DidntReadTrooper.gif
2 MB, 421x384
>>59630294
>>
File: DidntReadRanger.gif (3 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
DidntReadRanger.gif
3 MB, 300x225
>>59630294
>>
File: Didn'tReadDance.gif (2 MB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
Didn'tReadDance.gif
2 MB, 320x224
>>59630294
>>
>>59632304
>that would be the ultimate beauty of appearance (average white people are much better looking than any other races, maybe with the exception of some Asians)
That's only for women. We've already established Mediterranean men look best.
Btw Asian men look passive and weak.
>>
File: DidntReadChickenWing.gif (1 MB, 270x214) Image search: [Google]
DidntReadChickenWing.gif
1 MB, 270x214
>>59630294
>>
File: DidntReadBush.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
DidntReadBush.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>
>>59635071
Are you the fag that was rating men in that other thread?
Guy that was wearing the goofy beaver hat here; you never gave me a rating on a scale of 10
>>
>>59635139
That's because you looked so bad you didn't even deserve a (You)
>>
>>59635169
>
nice try; the OP gave me three yous
Just never an "X/10" you.
You're clearly a different person
>>
>>59635194
You damn meddling kids.
>>
>>59635301
7/10 you tried
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.