[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank god the US isn't number one for once.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: xvusiD5.png (42 KB, 838x628) Image search: [Google]
xvusiD5.png
42 KB, 838x628
Thank god the US isn't number one for once.
>>
>59% want refugees

this country is braindead
>>
File: golden meme.jpg (72 KB, 694x580) Image search: [Google]
golden meme.jpg
72 KB, 694x580
>australia
>>
File: :3.jpg (77 KB, 535x720) Image search: [Google]
:3.jpg
77 KB, 535x720
>China
>Wanting more people
>>
... China?
>>
>>59628410
>Argentina
>No
>>
I wouldn't mind taking Syrian refugees as long as they are Christians.

However, I doubt they'd come to this shithole. Were not much better than them.
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 231x211
>USA
>above france
>>
>>59628462
This.
I really don't know what China's policy on immigration is.
Anyone ever hear about people moving to China permanently and not just for business?
>>
>US not readily accepting immigrants and doing what it is has been known for
>>
There definitely isn't an apparent number of Africans/Syrian/Iraqi in China.

I think they move them in to a pit, tell them to dig their way out, and that's how China mines for minerals.
>>
File: 1461212643091.png (478 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461212643091.png
478 KB, 600x600
>Australia wants refugees more than USA
>>
File: gøødman.jpg (24 KB, 480x351) Image search: [Google]
gøødman.jpg
24 KB, 480x351
>>59628410
>denmark not on the list
>>
>>59628670

Can I move to you?
>>
>>59628703
only if you wash my clothes senpai
>>
>>59628728

Yeah that's all fine and good. What's your country's policies on motorcycles?
>>
>>59628764
fuck if i know i drive a moped
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x267
>60%
>>
>>59628496
> Argentina
> No
> Unless they're Nazis
>>
>Chile

>Not 100% so the country finally collapses
>>
>>59628789

We'll get along just fine.
>>
>>59628882
Nazis that came to Argentina:
Kurt Tank, helped develop our own aviation industry
That one physicist that helped develop the first nuclear reactor on the country and latin america

Bolivians and Peruvians coming to Argentina:
Don't integrate even after 2nd generation, flood public systems and work shitty jobs
They're not even asked for their papers on the border most of the time.

There's literally nothing wrong with selective immigration.
>>
>implying there is anything wrong with willkommenskultur
>>
File: 1411423410098.jpg (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411423410098.jpg
122 KB, 640x480
>>59629166
> being so useless and ashamed of your own people that you beg literal war criminals to come to your country and fuck your women and advance your tech
>>
>Mexico
We only take other Latin americans or spanish
>>
>>59629466
You retard, that's the same shit that happened on America. Every major step forward you had after WWII involved using the top european researchers that had fled Europe, or outright british-sent papers.
See: Project Manhattan, Jet engines, feasible rocket propulsion

Do I really need to explain to you why it's more desirable to get educated and rich immigrants instead of poor third world shithole-dwellers with no education?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with helping people in need.
>>
>>59628563
It's not surprising. More and more French are becoming aware refugees are shit, the Calais jungle is enough. Whereas the Americans have few contacts with them so a lot of you must still think they are legit refugees and not welfare leeches for the most part
>>
This list is bullshit. We recently had a poll over here on this very topic and hardly anyone wants fucking boat people. Our country literally turns the boats away. I love it when they announce on the news that a rapefugee boat sinks and they all drown, the greens minority have the biggest cry.
>>
>>59629553
The Manhattan Project was almost entirely or entirely American, from what my immediate memory tells me. We didn't need Nazi tech. We had our own. We also developed our own jet engines, albeit less-than-satisfactory ones.
>>
I hear the "refugees welcome" associated with Canada a lot, but I honestly haven't seen that many refugees. I don't think many people here are enthusiastic about them. At best, people are fascinated by them, but I haven't seen any women freely offer their pootangs to refugees yet.
>>
>>59628410
Only until Hillary
She sees Merkel as an example
>>
>>59629605
Pretty cruel t.b.h.
It's fine to not want refugees, but to rejoice at their misery is barbaric.
>>
>>59631764
This.
America will fall maybe quicker than UK
>>
>>59628410
Yeah, almost 60% it's like "we politely don't want more preruvians, colombians and caribbeans; thanks"
>>
>>59628728
I'm with America.
We're run by a cuck
>>
My country is holier than thou
how does it make you feel?
>>
>>59632887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FKEfv-pCXE
>>
This is bullshit, everybody here wants refugees to die
>>
woohoo south africa yet again confirmed as most red pilled place in the world
>>
>le refugees are bad
>>
>>59628410
>No Zealand
Feels good for once
>>
>>59630604
America granted sanction to Nazi Scientists after WWII ended
>>
>>59628410
why is jordan so accepting of refugees?
lots of the "syrian refugees" here are also jordanian and iraqi.
>>
i call fucking bullshit on china. They must have surveyed like 10 people.
>>
>>59628462
They are 1 billion, why would they be afraid of going extinct.
>>
>>59628462

>it's a minorities get out of hand so the chinese communist party floods their towns with ethnic hans to destroy them demographically episode
>>
>>59634924
sanctuary you illiterate fuck
>>
>>59635023
Yeah my bad I didn't proof-read that, I meant America sanctioned immigration of Nazi scientists
>>
>>59628661

>america is going to take in 300k refugees over the next 2 years while we have barely settled 30
>>
Spain not in the list
Fuck yes
>>
>>59635291
Wishful thinking.jpg
>>
>>59635291
Spanish literacy rate: 0%
>>
>>59628569
This don't want refugees. This is something people tell themselves to feel good about.

The same study/article/poll shows the number of people who would house refugees in their own houses or that would welcome refugees in their towns/cities; The number was much lower.

Most people say they would welcome refugees in their country as a way to sound nice. They would not want to actually meet those refugees. This hippies want refugees for them to be send to rural or suburban areas, where they certainly aren't welcome.
>>
>>59628410

Meh. Provided it's processed immigration and not mass immigration like Germany, we'll be fine.
>>
>>59630604
>>59629553
The project manhattan was way ahead of the British effort (Tubealloys) before the UK was welcomed to participate and bring their scientist and other germans. Who ended up giving away our shit to the soviets. Thanks Britain.

There has been plenty of American inventions. And all those projects where Ex-Nazis where involved included a majority of American scientist working logistics and innovating as well.

You don't have to be mad that the only thing Argentina can claim to have invented is the ballpoint pen (which was invented by a hungarian turned argie)
>>
>>59635052
So did the soviets, and before that lots of German Scientist had been given refuge in the UK.

It would have been retarded to turn down the most experienced group of rocket scientists/engineers in the world.
>>
>>59628410
>Britain higher that France

I guess we need one of those Charlie Hebdo things that everyone is taking about.
>>
File: 1392994419441.png (65 KB, 211x202) Image search: [Google]
1392994419441.png
65 KB, 211x202
>>59628410
>Sweden not number one, not even on the list
the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>59636102
getting triggered for not getting the attention you deserve?
>>
>>59635291
Dude...
>>
>Spain 70%
>Portugal is less than 40%, probably 30% at most
What the fuck is wrong with Spain? Why are they such cucks while Portugal isn't? Have they forgotten their moor-killing roots?
>>
>>59636164
Not really triggered as much as confused
>>
>>59636184
I think the only explanation possible is >>59635848

I mean, yeah sure we're all tolerant and shiet when talking face-to-face but no spanish worth their salt wouldn't want moros near them because of fear and literally no fucking one would want them in their house.

At least that is what it seems like here, I hope...
>>
>>59636204

Perhaps, like Aus and surprisingly Canada, they're being VERY selective of their refugees.

Tredau himself hasn't taken in any single Muslim men.

Don't get me wrong, I'm paranoid about Islamic immigration, but so far it's out of our hands.

Provided they don't act like shit cunts in my Cunt, I'm good with it. Those that do can fuck off.
>>
>>59635997
Guess you need to read about the Apollo 3 aftermath. would have been better to just have Read Goittard notes than hiring those idiots from Germany.
>>
this image does not correspond with the memes
>>
>>59636084

reported to liz
>>
>>59636278
Oh, I see.

Also, on a somewhat-unrelated matter, could you answer me a question? My father wants to visit his family in Spain this year. He's son of Spanish parents but looks quite swarthy, although still Spanish-looking. Memes aside, are people like that not uncommon in Spain? Would he be frowned upon by whiter people? Would he be mistaken as a foreigner?

Just curious desu, my father hasn't even given a thought about that because he isn't autistic like me.
>>
>>59637205
m8 we're just another cunt more, foreigner population varies in number and type in each part, for example where I live there are some niggers, nice dudes most of the time though, but kebab is practically non-existent. I think it's the reverse in the south.

What I mean is that, foreigners aren't that uncommon, he won't be frowned upon, regarded with suspicion by some perhaps but nothing unusual, we are too lazy to care about whatshisface if he doesn't fuck with anyone and lastly, I don't know depends if he spent most of his life in Brazil or was born there I guess.

tl;dr if he doesn't give a fuck, we don't give a fuck.
>>
>>59628410
is NL just too irrelevant for this chart or are we that refugees get out reee?
>>
>>59637773
I actually mean that he's of Spanish descent (both of his parents are Spanish, not just foreigners born in Spain), but still look kinda swarthy. Are ethnically Spanish people(again, not foreigners) like that (i.e. swarthy) common?

He won't move there or stay more than a couple of weeks anyway, so it's not like I'm fearing that he'll be mistreated or anything. I'm more interestered in understanding how things work in Spain, just that. I know that Spanish people's appearances vary quite a lot, and that some Spanish are very white and others a bit more tanned, so I just wanted to know how those 'tanned' people are seen by the whiter ones.
>>
>>59636338
>sweden being very selective of their refugees

anon please i hope that was a missquote
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.