[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do y'all love the feeling the feeling when you see someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460570942782.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460570942782.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
Do y'all love the feeling the feeling when you see someone speaking a different language? it always feel so surreal to me, after a lifetime consuming media and them seeing foreigners speaking language to me always feel so cool. You euros and burgers must be used to it though.
>>
I live in one the most diverse cities in California, oddly I don't see alot of them just the average Middle Eastern guy tending the commodity liquor store.

I did bump into these two gay Iranian and Russian students. I was surprised to learn the Russian guy never sees streets lined with Christmas tree lights....Russia must be a cold dark place.
>>
whenever I overhear someone speaking a different language IRL I know there is danger
>>
What language should I learn first?
>>
Nah, I've lived in the biggest city of the country my whole life, so people speaking spanish, english, japanese and korean is a common sight.
Never gave too much of a fuck desu
>>
>>59624956
English you stupid yankee
>>
>>59624609
>foreigners speaking language to me
I've never experienced that.
>>
>>59625026
When i went to são paulo i saw TWO grannies speaking japanese it felt like a dream. So derealized.
>>
>>59625195
fucking weeb
>>
>>59624956
Esperanto. It will help you begin to learn Romance languages. Then, learn Latin proper.
>>
the more exotic the language, the more aroused I get 2bh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.