[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this shithole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Earth.jpg (48 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
Earth.jpg
48 KB, 948x948
How do we fix this shithole?
>>
Remove Homo Sapiens.
>>
>>59620641
Pretty much this.
>>
shave the whales
>>
>>59620641
remove perfidious albion and everyone would get along swimmingly
>>
>>59620641
>>59620657
Could you be an fucking edgier?
>>
>>59620657
can you start by killing yourself?
>>
>>59620708
Actually, yes.

We can just remove Earth from the solar system as a whole.
>>
>>59619945
Employ Serbs to remove filthy undesirables
>>
>>59620782
Working on it, mang.
>>
Walls n shit
>>
>>59619945
Nuke the gay whales.

for Jesus.
>>
>>59620846
This tbqh, start by walling off the US from the rest of the world.
>>
>>59620846
We'll make humans pay for it.
t. illegal alien
>>
Elect two incredibly wise people, a man and a woman, to stay behind, and then wipe out the rest of the population.
>>
>>59620641
You're joking, right?
>>
>>59620641
Why don't you start it off by killing yourself, self-hating monkey scumbag.
>>
>>59619945
By destroying it.

I'm not even joking or trying to be edgy but if you think about it you'll realize that the earth, or better, the humanity didn't work out. We need to get rid of ourselves.
>>
>>59621027
Life is a problem in itself, no one will ever reach happiness and all we do is based on our fear of inescapable death. Its a never ending cycle of misery and when its not its at the expense of others. That or hurry the fuck up with the vr age and get free waifus for all along with mind uploading. Alternatively kill off the majority of the population like that illuminati rock suggests.
>>
>>59619945
By doing a global suicide.
>>
>>59621155
really annoys me when 17 year olds post on 4chan 2bh
>>
>>59621059
You don't need to be that mad just because he said the truth famalam

Humanity is the cancer of earth, if someday you grow up you'll notice that.
>>
>>59621220
>cancer of earth
what do you mean? who are we exactly hurting?
>>
>>59619945
Genociding the white cucks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.