[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China : Red Guard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Red_Guards.jpg (117 KB, 1303x1086) Image search: [Google]
Red_Guards.jpg
117 KB, 1303x1086
Redpill me on The Red Guard

Everything i find online demonizes them the same as the nazis and that makes me question their opinions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsezqjacR_U
>>
They were demons, pure and simple and pure and simple
>>
>>59621240
T. Family who escaped China
>>
File: Gen1_Red_Guard_Icons.png (22 KB, 122x98) Image search: [Google]
Gen1_Red_Guard_Icons.png
22 KB, 122x98
Defenders of peace!
>>
>>59621635
>tfw haven't become a chinese hacker yet
>>
>>59619559
This is one of the few times where the demonization is right. They are horrible, and they do and act horrible.
>>
>>59619559
think nazi youth
>>
They destroyed Chinese curture, never folgive and we wirr never folget
>>
>>59619559
>Mao Zedong's economic policies clusterfuck fails
>Induces Bolshevik level mass famine
>Wife and a few leaders want to get rid of him for fucking up this hard
>He says no wtf and launches his Red Guards to "Cultural Revolution"
>Basically just an excuse for kids to destroy anything that was "old-timey" including parents and adults
>>
>>59619559
Edgy hipster leftists armed with guns and the backing of the law.

About like that.
>>
>>59624504
"Wife and a few leaders" were given the power of the party by mao, the gang of four were the counter reactionary, they controlled the cultural revolution in mao's stead as he was getting old and knew it

later on they became the scrapegoat for the whole mess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.