[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you modern Europeans so degenerating? Best European era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
Why are you modern Europeans so degenerating?
Best European era was surely middle ages. They created everything valuable.
>>
shut up
>>
>inb4 they need to ISIS
>>
Best European era was until from 19th century to end of 20th century. Now they are going down the shitter very fast.

It's the way of nature and now with the start of 21th century it's beginning of a new cycle
>>
>>59614570
japs are by far the most stupid posters on this board

they're funny but i literally never saw any of them say anything true or smart or interesting

it's always one big retarded statement, it's never true, you don't know why they say that or what's their point exactly
and then they insult you for not understanding their hidden genius
>>
>>59614856
western europe probably. We are going upwards
>>
>Best European era was surely middle ages.

>Japanese Education
>>
christianity, jews, america... take your pick
>>
The "Best European Age" was from XV century to the IX century.
>>
English teacher please. Stop looking at the past with rose tinted glasses. The middle ages was when you could be sentenced to death for relatively minor crimes, and crowds of up to several thousand people would gather to watch your public execution.

I'm not saying it was some universal age of shit and backwardness like fedoras believe, but there's a reason we moved on from that time.
>>
>>59614963
Yes I'm referring to "white" people or the imperialists or colonists. You know what I'm talking about.

It's Time for the East to rise
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.