[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom wanna send me to a psychiatrist >i dont wanna go I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1fb.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273 KB, 600x583
>mom wanna send me to a psychiatrist
>i dont wanna go
I dont have any problem
>>
>>59605368
Yes you do Jorge. Go, it's for the best.
>>
If you have more than 10 Pepes in you reaction folder, you should totally go m8
>>
>>59605368
>I dont have any problem
well you're spanish so false
>>
discussing life issues with a non-crazy person >>>>>>>>>>> psychiatrists>psychanalysts=psychologists
Freud, more like Fraud
>>
go out drinking with the lads if you need to get some bitching out of your system
>>
>>59605554
Actually it's very hard to discuss life issues when you have a problem yourself
Also, your friend might be trying to help but can completely fuck you up since he isn't trained to react to you being unstable

I agree that psychoanalysts are a fraud tho
>>
File: 1454888142779.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1454888142779.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>59605703
aren't you a delicate little flower, mon chérie
>>
>>59605818
I actually went to see a psychologist for about 6 years. Went from completely avoidant and socially anxious to shy but sociable. I now have good friends and I have faith in the future.
>>
>>59605936
And I've done that without having to pay some asshole to sit on his couch. It's part of growing up.
>>
>>59606003
Wew, first I didn't have a pay a single cent for it. Reimbursed 100%.

>It's part of growing up.

Except that I was mentally ill. I didn't grow up normally, and I wouldn't have. My relations with others were unnatural and I couldn't identity the problems nor find someone to share my troubles with.
>>
File: 1463228865163.jpg (28 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
1463228865163.jpg
28 KB, 400x288
Obligatory post for this thread
>>
>>59606003
yeah i agree with >>59605936, my social anxiety had nothing to do with how good my therapy was going, real life experience and external factors are the key to not being crazy, not repairing some imaginary trauma or deep symbolism interpretations and other unscientific voodoo shit like that.
>>
>>59606144
You were fine, that's just self-pitying nonsense they fill your head with before they drown you in pills and reassurances that this wasn't your fault. Many people don't grow up normally, especially in third world countries, and they learn to fit into society fine without some overqualified cunt soothing them their whole life. If you don't face your problems on your own you will never be hardened to future difficulties in life. Adversity builds character, anon.
>>
>>59606297
ps: also, time
>>
File: 1457867669905.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457867669905.png
11 KB, 408x408
>tfw you talk about your issues and shortcomings and the psychiatrist look at you like pic related
>>
>>59606382
I'm glad you managed to get over yourself without help but don't go "bwah bwah you're just whining and bitching"

You didn't get the feeling that you were worthless and couldn't put yourself to sleep for days because some guy looked at you funny.

You didn't feel like everyone was laughing at you or having fun at your expense every time you were in the same room as them.

You never panicked at the mere thought of calling someone.

Yes, those are stupid thoughts and feelings. But if people could just will them away, they would.
>>
>>59606650
Newsflash: everyone goes through these things. You're not special. Looks like youre still a soft cunt despite saying you've gotten over these things. But it's okay, I'll listen to you bitch about it. Maybe you can even pay me.
>>
>>59606748
>everyone goes through these things

Not with the same intensity, and no they don't.

I don't bitch about it for fun though. I just wanted to inform you a bit.

But since you know my psyche much more than me I guess I'm wrong :^)

Do you accept bitcoins ?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.