[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim girls thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: sibel-kekilli%20(1).jpg (41 KB, 362x301) Image search: [Google]
sibel-kekilli%20(1).jpg
41 KB, 362x301
Muslim girl thread.
How do we liberate muslim Girls?
How do we get them to discover their bodies and how pleasure can be derived from their bodies?
Please discuss
>>
File: white women.jpg (81 KB, 596x532) Image search: [Google]
white women.jpg
81 KB, 596x532
>it's a pigskin sexualize and fetishize women of color thread
>>
>>59602822
Don't get angry mate. I can't help that I like fucking muslim women, I just do it naturally. It is in my genetics.
>>
>>59602652
top qt
>>
>>59602954
Proud of you Bilal
>>
>>59603158
Yeah, I love pretty and innocent muslim women. LOL first I fucked, she was so innocent she'd never had her clit licked. It was the best watching her orgasm. Sibel kind of reminds me of her (they are from the same region)
>>
fuck off immigrant shitskin
>>
>>59603629
I'm whiter than you mate.
>>
>>59602652

They already do this, but they only want it in the ass because muh hymen voodoo meme. And, as anyone who isn't a virgin or a retard will tell you, ass is vastly inferior to vagina, sensation wise.
>>
>>59603776
The thread is about how we get muslim women to become liberated. How to help them discover the pleasures of orgasm.
>>
>>59602652
It's one of the key components of why Islam is, and will continue to deteriorate, the loss of control of their women.
Seduced by the degeneracy of the west, Islam will undo itself eventually and be like Christianity is, just symbolic, a shell of its former self.
>>
>>59603775
you can fuck off to middle east there will be plenty of muslim subhumans for you
>>
>>59604442
The sexual liberation of the muslim woman is important for integration in society.
>>
>>59603158
shae from game of thrones, turk living in germany
dunno if she's muslim or non-religious tho
>>
>>59604490
LOL I'm Swedish, what are you? Eastern European? Did you grow up getting into fights with muslims because you had blonde hair? Did you grow up in a society that told you from birth that you are shit because you are White? You don't now anything. You're just a whiny ass bitch from some tiny sheltered Eastern European state.
>>
File: sibel-kekilli-02[1].jpg (8 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
sibel-kekilli-02[1].jpg
8 KB, 500x326
>>59603158
>Her
>qt
>>
File: saatanan tunarit.png (24 KB, 542x418) Image search: [Google]
saatanan tunarit.png
24 KB, 542x418
Post more muslim sluts already
>>
>>59605011
Its other way around here, immigrants and different people get bullied, cause we are not cucks, kys islam enabler
>>
>>59605396
Sexual liberalisation of muslim women is the only way to stop islamization of Sweden, you should be supporting my efforts
>>
>>59603775
>>
>>59605700
No, the only way is to tell them to assimilate or GTFO
>>
>>59603158
she's very qt in that vid where she sucks chris charming's cock but can't put his whole dickhead in her tiny mouth
>>
>>59603353
Are Swedes the new Canadians?
>>
God damn what a bunch of Sissy faggots we got here. You start complaining because a man like beatin that Brown pussy? get a fuckin grip of yourself you pathetic manlet cunts. A big fat cock in a Brown pussy makes you jealous huh? You want that big White cock all for yourself? Queers
>>
>>59609178
Jeez brother chill
>>
>>59609178
t. mehmut
>>
>>59603629
>this
>>
>>59609068
>sexual liberation is not an aspect of assimilation
>>
>>59612769
stfu disgusting race mixing yank
>>
>>59605011

seems like you need a therapist
>>
>>59605011
Someones a buttmad faggot.
>>
File: bgbg.jpg (58 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
bgbg.jpg
58 KB, 640x800
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.