[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a continuation of the China thread yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.png (10 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
10 KB, 245x206
Let's have a continuation of the China thread yesterday.

China thread
>>
Hopefully going to get my visa on Monday

Hopefully they phone beforehand to actually say if the application was successful or not. I doubt that it won't be successful because I'm just going for two weeks for a study tour organised by the Confucius Institute.
>>
>>59602200

I doubt they will reject you. They don't normally reject visas, unless you're applying for a work visa with fake documents or something
>>
File: img664.jpg (68 KB, 689x646) Image search: [Google]
img664.jpg
68 KB, 689x646
>>
why do so many apartments have cockroaches in china?
>>
>>59605955

They're the main tenants.
>>
>>59602069
They torture animals and have no concept of human rights or cleanliness.
>>
>>59602200
>>59602400

Also, proof of return.
>>
>>59608576
same could be said about many Americans
>>
File: 1463683611078.jpg (251 KB, 1800x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463683611078.jpg
251 KB, 1800x1024
Macau-boo and Hong-Kong-boo here. Is it really that great? Better than mainland China and Taiwan at least right?
>>
>>59610414
Macau, no. Hong Kong is dirtier than Shanghai or Taipei and has the ugliest girls in China.

Cantonese people are incapable of producing good looking women and maintaining proper hygiene due to diluted gene pool from Southeast Asia.
>>
>>59610538
>]
;;((((((((((((((((((((((99999999
>>
>>59610414

Don't listen to him >>59610538 This guy is some delusional sinoboo faggot.

Hong Kong is definitely not dirtier than Shanghai, Shanghai is a shithole and a dump with millions of dirty, poor and dumb fuckin' unhygienic farmers from other provinces. They litter everywhere and crowd everything up.

HK also has enough hot girls. Taiwan has way more though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.