[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mGeijbD[1].jpg (140 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
mGeijbD[1].jpg
140 KB, 460x345
LOL
>>
Is he daed?
>>
>>59603218
yes
>>
>>59603218
Yes
>>
>>59603218
yes
>>
he actually did it
the absolute madman.
>>
File: 1447520287610.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1447520287610.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>
>>59603218
he's just sleeping dont worry about him
>>
>>59603278
The absolute dead man*
>>
There's nothing funny about this. The poor guy has been enduring his fatigue and dehydration for hours now until he collapsed, show some respect. He's just a regular guy giving his blood, sweat and for his country. Put yourselves in his place - imagine standing there for hours tired of keeping it hard so that when the Queen passes and checks it, she would be most pleased and pick you for her private service in her bedroom. Then she puts her royal feet before you, and you're as hungry beat start licking it thinking only about those endless weeks when you were allowed only bread and sweat as a Royal Guard. And then she suddenly pulls it off...
>>
This happens a lot in my country, he must of said something rude to a cop
>>
>>59603799
What the fuck
>>
>>59603799

Fuck off oy vey
>>
>>59603799
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>59603799
...huh
>>
File: 08_ochrona_na_bramie.jpg (31 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
08_ochrona_na_bramie.jpg
31 KB, 360x480
>>59603799
>I stand for my country. Nobody forced me to do this, but show me more respect for my standing job. 12h in a factory? Fuck you I stand for a few hours for the Queen.
Thank you, God bless America, support our troops
>*and Israel too
>>
>>59603799
>All these made cucks responding.
Low test faggots who never slept with the queen. They must be betas or something.
>>
>>59603875
Kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.