[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris vs London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 292x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 292x503
Both cities are loved by tourists from all over the world. Which do you prefer to visit?
>>
File: lon.gif (426 KB, 1200x2070) Image search: [Google]
lon.gif
426 KB, 1200x2070
>>
London desu
>>
Paris desu
>>
Neither, fuck cities.
>>
>>59592021
why
>>
>>59591998
thank you :D
>>
>>59591923
Paris.
And I'm there right now!
>>
>>59591923
London.
It is pretty much the only somewhat large city in the EU.
Paris is not even remotely comparable.
It's like comparing NYC to New Orleans.
>>
>>59596947
London is far bigger but I don't see why more suburbs would matter to a visitor
>>
London, but I'm biased as fuck because in a britboo
>>
>>59591998
>Snails consumed in France in year

How is that relevant
>>
>>59596947
The smaller one is infinitely superior?
>>
File: tomcruze.jpg (77 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
tomcruze.jpg
77 KB, 650x406
Fuck both desu.
>>
>>59591998
>"The municipal government of Paris passed a resolution yp forbid Tom Cruise frome becoming a honorary citizen of the city"

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>59591923
I've visited both. Paris feels more like a museum than London because they avoided being carpet bombed during WW2 by surrendering (lel). London feels a bit more alive, like there's always something happening. Then again, they're both shitholes really and I have no interest in visiting either of them again. Too many other places to see.
>>
>>59591923
>>59591998
>Paris
>14m visitors
While London did indeed surpass the number of visitors Paris got, this is very deceptive. This only counts the number of visitors to Paris proper, not the Greater Paris area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Paris

The Greater Paris Area gets a number of yearly visitors somewhere upwards of 2013. By excluding the outskirts you exclude about half the visitors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_London#cite_ref-2
The 16m or so number actually comes from the Greater London Area (though admittedly, London proper is a greater portion of the Greater London Area than Paris proper is of the Greater Paris Area). It's the same flawed comparison of cities that led the BBC to conclude London is the 6th largest city by number of Frenchmen.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.