[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion of peace has struck again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 957x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 957x627
Religion of peace has struck again
>>
TAKBIR
>>
>>59584722
sorry what building is that?

plus im not kebab
>>
>>59584722
Muslims need to go back to Islam 2bh
>>
>>59584755
I think it's in Palmyra senpai
>>
>>59584722
Wew that's a picture that makes you wonder
>>
this one is a bit old
>>
>>59584755
Palmyra after the religion of peace "fixed" it.

It's simply amazing what humans can create and destroy.
>>
Ah yes they turned ruins into ruined ruins
>>
>>59584794
From April 1st anon.

Oh. I meant the flight that just blew up over the Med tonight. That's recent.
>>
>>59584806
More like they turned incalculably valuable ruins into valueless stone.
>>
Why the religion of peace do that
>>
>>59584867
To bring peace by turning it pieces
>>
russians'll fix it though
>>
>>59584867
that is the only way for peace anon
>>
>>59584949
Yep
>>
go back to /pol/
>>
>>59587542

>I can only shout "fascist!" when I see the facts
>>
File: firey_hijak.png (47 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
firey_hijak.png
47 KB, 286x176
Lmao based

MASHALLAH BROTHERS
>>
File: 1445416409805.jpg (69 KB, 832x535) Image search: [Google]
1445416409805.jpg
69 KB, 832x535
>>59584722
>>
>>59584949

Bad idea. It's gone forever. Destroyed again by barbarians. Otherwise we should restore Colosseum or fix Pisa tower etc
>>
>>59584722
Looks like it was pretty fucked up before as well desu, maybe it just collapsed on itself
>>
Polish archeologists went there first, after isis fucked off, to check the damage.

They were devastated by what they saw :(

Still managed to get some old stuff and bring it back though :^)
>>
>>59584722
I think the jews are behind this,it's their ancient religion who was at odds with whatever cults were around that part,with Beelzebub and other names for the devil being a name for an ancient god in that part. They seek to destroy anything non-abrahamic,it's in their scripture.

And of course they put goy to do it,a jew doesn't do manual labour
>>
>>59584806
jesus you're dumb
>>
What does it even matter its just a fucking ruin it doesn't have any value to us aside from taking selfies with it on the background while we are on holiday there.
>>
>Palmyra was within muslim territory for centuries
>gets destroyed by a radical US-funded Military group just now
>LE RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN XDXDXD
>>
>>59589505
whiteys going muh ancient white nordics from the middle east
>>
>>59589600
fuck off Mehmet
>>
>>59589600
Syria wasn't run by muslims for like at least 100 years now.

History much?
>>
>>59584867
Islam is currently what Christianity was like in the middle ages, it's a quest for dominance over everyone. The end goal is to convert everyone to Islam, which would then create peace. Christianity grew out of its barbarism a fairly long while ago for the most part but Islam never did.
>>
>>59589663
So isn't assad muslim now ?
>>
Kill all muslims desu and niggers and jews
>>
>>59589905
He's a Alawite. I don't consider them muslim as do muslims themselves.
>>
>>59584722
You know, as long as America does nothing to acknowledge the destruction it did to Babylonian artifacts during the invasion of Baghdad, you guys have very little ground to blame ISIS for destructive behavior.
>>
>>59589663
>Rashidun
>Umayyad
>Abassid
>Seljuk
>Ottoman

All of these were Islamic empires and Palmyra still stood to this day
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.