[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On behalf of all Canucks I'd like to apologize for the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
On behalf of all Canucks I'd like to apologize for the one or two autistic faggots who continually shitpost and begin worthless threads.

Trudeau's win hasn't been easy for a lot of us.
>>
>on behalf of all Canucks
'no'
>>
File: lgbt-Im-human-flag.jpg (28 KB, 448x312) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-Im-human-flag.jpg
28 KB, 448x312
>>59584110
This

fuck you OP
>>
Me too. The faggot obsessed with /pol/, the feels posters which I'm 90% sure is just one neet living in Toronto, and the Asian diaspora do NOT represent me.

#NotAllCanadians
>>
just make your own posts with pride knowing that you are not that one

we don't need to know because it doesn't matter
>>
File: 1463296229713.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1463296229713.png
204 KB, 409x480
>>59584163
>TFW literally all of those are me
>>
>>59584069

I don't apologize for that one Pakistani that somehow got to use a Canadian flag trolling this sub.
>>
>>59584214
Oh yeah fuck him. Ungrateful fucker. I'm sure he'll end up in jail soon for an honour killing
>>
>>59584214
>>59584229
Lmao /pol/ NEETs buttblasted
>>
>>59584069
are you guys still on fire?
>>
>>59584162
are they implying that gays aren't humans?
>>
>>59584402
What is there to imply?
>>
>>59584319

Pakistani's flipping off the country that kindly takes them and does not ship them back to that third world shitbucket they call home is being from pol and getting mad now.

>BREAKING NEWS FROM SHITTING STREET OTTAWA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.