[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 2000px-Vendée-Position.png (582 KB, 2000x2181) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Vendée-Position.png
582 KB, 2000x2181
What happens here?
>>
my map shows no settlements
>>
File: Le Puy du Fou - Vendée.jpg (625 KB, 1778x1189) Image search: [Google]
Le Puy du Fou - Vendée.jpg
625 KB, 1778x1189
>>59582027
Really not much, there's the Puy du Fou park that's pretty cool and the start of the Vendée Globe boat race
>>
>VENDÉE MENTIONED

Love that part of France, used to live there.

Beaches, chicken farms, monarchists, Catholic traditionalists, rich people, rain, and the Puy du Fou which is really cool (google it).
>>
File: kpp.jpg (52 KB, 940x588) Image search: [Google]
kpp.jpg
52 KB, 940x588
>>59582149
>>59582188
Sounds and looks comfy tbqh lads
Considering driving to France this summer, and explore something that isn't Antibes and nearby areas, where my family has a summer house.
>>
>>59582149

well that's neat, they do a ben hur inspired race there?
>>
I have an holiday appartment there

it's great
>>
>>59582433
Well there isn't stunning nature or anything but it's pretty comfy indeed, and not too touristic
But anyway if you drive to France you can visit several places, it's bigger than Denmark but still perfectly possible to cover several departments
>>
>>59582433
If anything you should go to visit the Puy du Fou, it's probably the best theme park in Europe.

The region also resisted the French revolution and they went to war over it, the Republicans ruthlessly murdered people in the region, some people call it the first modern genocide.

>>59582489
They do all kinds of different things, it's a historical live action park.

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2015/may/06/puy-du-fou-theme-park-vendee-france
>>
File: Puy du Fou_Vikings.jpg (1 MB, 4288x1948) Image search: [Google]
Puy du Fou_Vikings.jpg
1 MB, 4288x1948
>>59582489
Yeah among other things, it's an antiquity/medieval inspired theme park
>>
>>59582690

year round?

or seasonal?

how like a renaissance fair is it?
>>
>>59582690
Year round as far as I know

>how like a renaissance fair is it?

Basically yeah, but it's really huge. This link >>59582604 has good informations
>>
>>59582793
>>59582938

>how like a renaissance fair is it?

I misread the question, it's a lot like a renaissance fait I guess but it's not a short event, so there is much more infrastructure
>>
>>59582433
>Considering driving to France this summer, and explore something that isn't Antibes and nearby areas, where my family has a summer house.

Here's a nice link; http://www.tourisme-en-france.com/fr/regions-france

Yeah it's in French but don't worry, it's actually a map of the natural regions of France. You can click on any you want and look at the pictures, it's great when you don't know where to go
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.