[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canada apologises for stopping the boats in 1914
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Justin-Trudeau.png (446 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau.png
446 KB, 640x427
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36326178
le weed man does it again
>>
What's he going to apologize for next?
>>
They should be apologizing to us:

http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/2016/05/02/11235/

Tbf Harper was exactly the same but it's not memeable when he did it.
>>
>>59579948
>country does shitty thing
>apologizes for it
seems ok to me
>>
>>59580031
The flagpole we put on Hans Island. It wasn't very nice for Danes.
>>
im sorry for our prime minister
>>
Oh wow, he apologized. Canada is going to become a third world country by 2020 at this rate.
>>
>>59579948

We didn't need to say sorry for this shit, just more rapefugees with funny hats demanding shit from cuck liberals.

Harper didn't want any Syrians, he only let in rich Chinamen and some select educated people.

TRUDEAU MADE IT HIS FIRST ORDER TO WELCOME AS MANY SYRIANS AS POSSIBLE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

FUCK I hate this government.
>>
>>59579948
He's taking the "I'm sorry" meme to a whole other level
>>
File: 1427227277462.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1427227277462.png
13 KB, 528x424
>>59580113
>Harper didn't want any Syrians
That's factually wrong though
>>
That's fucking retarded.

I'm pretty sure weedman's gradpa at that time wasn't even born yet.
>>
>>59579948

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 1454380780057.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454380780057.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>59580113
>Harper didn't want any Syrians

He was literally going to bring 10,000 of them
>>
>>59580093
something something cuck something BBC something something cuckold something something prepping the bull
>>
>>59580113
>Harper didn't want any Syrians, he only let in rich Chinamen and some select educated people.

1. Yes he did.

2. Under Harper, the Philippines became one of the largest source of immigrants (who are mostly poor) and are now one of our largest groups of immigrants.

3. There are a lot of reasons to hate Trudeau, yet every fucking person on this board only posts pure fabrications and stupid meme reasons (muh immigration, muh weed, muh feminism, muh gold, etc.). My advice to my countrymen is to take the partisan cock out of your mouths, along with those silly Conservative campaign memes (spoiler: Trudeau was a math and French teacher). This man may steamroll ranked ballots without proportional representation, which will ensure Liberal majority governments for generations, while you're fapping to cartoons and repeating Conservative talking points like a good goy.

4. Can the low-IQ /pol/fags get the fuck back to their board and stay there?
>>
>>59580429
>There are a lot of reasons to hate Trudeau, yet every fucking person on this board only posts pure fabrications and stupid meme reasons (muh immigration, muh weed, muh feminism, muh gold, etc.). My advice to my countrymen is to take the partisan cock out of your mouths, along with those silly Conservative campaign memes (spoiler: Trudeau was a math and French teacher). This man may steamroll ranked ballots without proportional representation, which will ensure Liberal majority governments for generations, while you're fapping to cartoons and repeating Conservative talking points like a good goy.

holy fuck this is spot on, i'm saving this desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.