[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Chinese people so ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 160x90
I am not racist, but whenever I look at Chinese people, I get disgusted by how ugly they look.

Even though there are so many Chinese people In Canada, I have never seen a good looking Chinese person.

Other Asians don't look so ugly like Chinese people.

Do other people think the same?
>>
No, you are racist.
>>
>>59579561
this is 4chan

racism is a good thing
>>
>>59579588
If you feel some kind of disgusted emotion about some person it is no longer how they look.

You are mixing up a lot of resentment and all kinds of hatred into how a group of people

textbook racism
>>
>>59579561
>>59579636
Please fuck off
I am a Chink
>>
>>59579636
t. Brown graduate
>>
>>59579561

We got the fucking underclass peasants to come here and die for us on the railroad.

We didn't get the good looking ones senpai
>>
>>59579669
Don't call yourself chink shit for breath
>>
>>59579688
is that why our chinese are so ugly?
>>
>>59579537
Yep I agree. That's why think yellow fever is a mental illness. They worst part is that they ALL literally look the same and have the same small eyes, black hair, and same nose. The only good feature they have is light skin, if it wasn't for that they'd be the ugliest creatures in the planet.
>>
>>59579669
I am greek
>>
>>59579692
t. Chang Qing Chong, /r/AsianMasculinity moderator
>>
say that to my face not online and we see what will happen
>>
>>59579561
You're literally complaining about racism on a website that has nothing but racists. On /int/ no less. Did you seriously expect any seriousness here?
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 640x1136
>implying
>>
>>59579840
Yes I did

Just because everyone is an idiot it doesn't mean I have to be
>>
>>59579706

We got the poor as fuck peasants from China to come here, in fact they didn't even want to stay we didn't really want them to leave.

We used to ship their corpses back for them but then we stopped because thats stupid and expensive, so theres a graveyard in Victoria of a bunch of the old railroaders.
>>
>>59579537
There are a lot good looking Chinese people. I even had some of them in uni back in the days
>>
>>59579588

fitting dubs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.