[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. What is your moral aligment? https://www.hel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: aligment.png (519 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
aligment.png
519 KB, 900x563
1. Your cunt
2. What is your moral aligment?
https://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-1st-edition-advanced-dungeons-amp-dragons-alignment-calculator/

>Portugal
>Lawful Good (altough i find hard to believe it)
>>
True Neutral (with slight tendencies toward another alignment)

-3 chaos, -5 evil and 15 balance!
>>
Neutral Good people are practical romantics. Which might sound like a contradiction in terms, and maybe it is. They don't care though. They know the world doesn't always make sense, and that you can't put all your faith in cut-&-dried definitions. A Neutral Good person generally takes the moderate position. Both security (order) and liberty (chaos) can be good things, but one isn't necessarily better than another. In some situations the law brings the most benefit, in other cases personal freedom is more desirable. It's all relative. Order and chaos are just theoretical constructs. They are means to an end, not ends in themselves. The greater good is just that : whatever brings the greatest amount of actual good to the world. People get too hung up on definitions. Many people believe "good" has a single concrete meaning, and anyone that disagrees with their interpretation is the bad guy. Good people fight each other over different shades of meaning, never understanding that the other guy is not all that different from them. Neutral Good seeks to avoid this, knowing that a real understanding of the world is only achieved by respecting human life, keeping an open mind, and seeking Truth in all things. In the words of Socrates, "There is only one good -- knowledge. And one evil -- ignorance."

Yap, i am neutral good
>>
Uh oh

Rolling for dual-morality

>With regards to Law and Chaos, you are Neutral or maybe Lawful

>With regards to Good and Evil, you are Good

>Your scored a combination of TWO alignments, Neutral Good and Lawful Good.
>>
neutral good

-3 chaos, -13 evil, and 14 balance
>>
>>59579085
That's nice.
I'm neutral good bordering lawful good.
Neutral good is without a doubt, the best moral alignment
>>
>Neutral Good
>1 chaos, -10 evil and 12 balance!
aww i wanted to be True Neutral
>>
also bumping for future edgelords rolling Chaotic Evil
>>
>Chaotic neutral = free spirit
More like edgy teen.
>>
9 chaos, -1 evil and 11 balance
Chaotic Neutral.
>>
This quiz is retarded. For the drugs laws there's no answer saying ALL drugs should be highly illegal with punishment of death for suppliers. Fuck this shit. Plus what's with all the "hippie" bullshit. It's like a 15 year old made this.
>>
>tfw lawful neutral
>>
File: .jpg (2 MB, 2362x3340) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2 MB, 2362x3340
>>59579560
This test suck many asses, but result surprisingly accurate.
Also they have broken captcha.
>>
>>59579718
>they
the illerminatee??
just log off from google and see if you can get captcha back again
>>
True neutral with some chaotic tendencies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.