[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I shake hands with an Indian man they have same size
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Whenever I shake hands with an Indian man they have same size hands as I do. White men have bigger hands.

Am I actually a Pajeet?
>>
>tfw babby skellington
>>
LITTLE
>>
>shaking hands with indians
Unsanitary as fuck
>>
>>59577623
They get big hands from wiping their ass with them every single day. Serves you right from shaking hands with indians.
>>
File: awkward embrace.jpg (278 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
awkward embrace.jpg
278 KB, 1600x901
>>59580852
not when the only alternative is this
>>
>>59580919

Hollande doesn't want to get close

>>59580910

do canadians wipe their asses with their head
>>
File: 146328052179063.png (267 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
146328052179063.png
267 KB, 420x420
>>59580919
i was going to make fun of hollande but what the hell are those ugly fucking things in the background ?
>modern """art"""
>>
>>59581334
They look cool desu
>>
>>59581499
>Americans like it
yep its shit
>>
File: Rock-Garden.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1405) Image search: [Google]
Rock-Garden.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1405
>>59581597
>In his spare time, Nek Chand started collecting materials from demolition sites around the city. He recycled these materials into his own vision of the divine kingdom of Sukrani, choosing a gorge in a forest near Sukhna Lake for his work. The gorge had been designated as a land conservancy, a forest buffer established in 1902 that nothing could be built on. Chand’s work was illegal, but he was able to hide it for 18 years before it was discovered by the authorities in 1975. By this time, it had grown into a 12-acre (49,000 m2) complex of interlinked courtyards, each filled with hundreds of pottery-covered concrete sculptures of dancers, musicians, and animals.

How is that not boss?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.