[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are slums in britain? I imagine a wretched hive of scum and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How are slums in britain? I imagine a wretched hive of scum and villain, full of sadists, degenerates. Lots of crimes involving knives.
>>
so basically britain
>>
File: aylesbury estate.jpg (258 KB, 1024x462) Image search: [Google]
aylesbury estate.jpg
258 KB, 1024x462
>>59576023
We don't really have "slums" in the third-world sense. The closest thing we have are council estates, where people tend to obese and foreign.

My dad grew up in an unironic slum in the 1950s though, where his house didn't have any electricity or running water and he used to share a bed with 3 of his siblings.
>>
>>59576365
But what about the gangs that love attacking people with Cold Weapons?
>>
I kinda live in one. Council estate. Snobby neigbours. Everyone in the council estate part of town believes they're better than everyone else but they're pretty much dumb and stupid white trash that has like 3+ kids. Violent crime isn't unheard of

The rich neighborhood near the pier is extremely catholic in comparison. Smarter and better looking up there.

You'd need to go to see the genetic differences for yourself
>>
>>59576023
Islamic.
>>
>>59576365
>obese and foreign

obese, yes, but those places are generally more full of teen single moms, "brawn babies", white and black and every-shade-in-between yobbos and chavs, and very "quintessentially British", know wha aye mean?

by that I mean living off the dole and being belligerent about it any chance they get the ungrateful shits.
>>
>>59578321
Not so much actually, most live in London and the other cities but you do get some Ahmeds. Hope they don't start coming here. The thing is they're all "against immigration" but won't fuck off. Kind of funny.

You do get some fucking nigs among them
>>
>>59577210
>that has like 3+ kids

>White people are actually conditioned to the extend that having a replaceable birth-rate is seen as low class.

Kill me.
>>
>>59578543
We're talking about the traditional 2 or maybe 3 bedroom council estate here.

Also we're talking about people with not much education or money. Most likely bitter single moms. Let's not forget that the UK is the India of Europe- high population density, huge income inequality>>59578543
>>
>>59576023
>Brazil
>Literally the country known for slums and murder
HUEHUETROLZ
>>
>>59578769
Brazil is indeed more squalid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.