[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>multiculturalism works in america >doesn't work anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: melting-pot.jpg (76 KB, 589x350) Image search: [Google]
melting-pot.jpg
76 KB, 589x350
>multiculturalism works in america
>doesn't work anywhere else in the world

Why is that? There's definitely racial tension in this country that have exploded on several occasions but we more or less get along fine and the immigrants adapt well enough to america.

Is Europe cursed or something? Do they just have a shittier attitude than us?
>>
From this side of the ocean America looks like it has more problems with minorities and segregation than Europe to be honest
It's like the opposite of grass looks greener
>>
>>59574142
mostly because the idea of the US was that, although it was advocated that you keep an sense of self identity, you were supposed to migrate there and work towards becoming an "American" and "achieving the American dream"

blacks are a different story
>>
>>59574218
that's just media, plus european media really likes to doom and gloom everything over here since the iraq war
>>
>>59574218
>segregation

In what regards?
>>
>>59574336

the nazis tried to portray us the same way

as did the soviets
>>
>>59574142
doesn't really work does it

you have giant poor ghettos of black people in every town

your population is incredibly segregated

but you also have a lot of high energy immigrants like asians, who make good poster children for divesity
>>
In America you are American whether you like it or not. In europe you are not european whether you like it or not.
>>
>>59574142
We have a strong ethnic identity unlike americans.
>>
>>59574142

>implying white flight and racial riots

M8 you are an idiot, multiculturalism is a massive piece of shit no debate needed.
>>
File: 1459441789605.png (732 KB, 1123x1082) Image search: [Google]
1459441789605.png
732 KB, 1123x1082
>>59574142
>one of the two presidential candidate wants to deport all mexicans and build a 3000 km long wall
>niggers form their own ghettos, terrorize entire cities and shoot up each other
>chicanos form their gangs and monopolize huge areas in the most important cities of the west coast
>chinks and whites lose their shit and shoot up schools literally every day

comedy gold lads
>>
>>59574431
that is actually a big part of it, i will never be european despite being european genetically.
>>
>>59574142
if it really were working you wouldn't be trying to elect Donald Trump right now

mind you it's a good thing, please do elect him, but still
>>
>>59574467

how is that multiculturalism? Blacks and whites have the same culture. whites just don't like Blacks
>>
File: 1446647857916.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446647857916.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>59574481
>one of the two presidential candidate wants to deport all mexicans
Fucking retard.
>>
>>59574336
>>59574377
But just look at places like Philadelphia or Detroit. There's nothing even close to those cities in Europe
>>
File: 1458791453910.jpg (104 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1458791453910.jpg
104 KB, 594x500
>>59574464
>strong ethnic identity
>separatist movements in pretty much every region including two serious ones
>>
Are you fucking blind? Holy shit.
Multiculturalism will never work in the US.
>>
European multiculturalism was predicated on keeping different cultures separate, preventing cultural diffusion wherever possible. Rather than allowing subcultures to mesh with the mainstream, they were purposely cultivated to exist independently.

We always encouraged assimilation, by contrast.
>>
>>59574431
>>59574464

This, you can only be european by birth. Everywhere in the world to be truly part of a country one need to have ancesters from this country, the only exception are found in the americas.
>>
>>59574551
>There's nothing even close to those cities in Europe
detroit happened because it is a new world city, it was built completely around the auto industry. totally, around making cars and car parts.when our auto industry went away so did detroit. pretty much everyone left that wasn't a fucking idiot.

t. i know a lot of people from detroit and have been there several times
>>
>>59574142
It's shit. Just look at California, whites are a minority and it is the closet state that resembles the third world. Not to mention it's an expensive dirty polluted shithole with no culture of it's own
>>
>>59574142

What are you talking about? It's been a total disaster. Up until very recently there was no multiculturalism.

>>59574306
> you were supposed to migrate there and work towards becoming an "American" and "achieving the American dream"

That isn't multiculturalism. That's assimilation.
>>
>>59574490
If I were to get citizenship in the US and still maintain my accent, I'd assume people wouldn't think of me as an American when they hear me speak. The same would apply if you were to come here. Get the accent however, you'd fit in fine.
>>
>>59574142
multiculturalism is simply adapting aspects of a minorities culture into the mainstream culture, and them adapting into the culture more readily now that it has familiar aspects. For example, St. Patrick's day with the Irish, and the various influences from african american culture for blacks.
Many Europeans don't want to adopt aspects of muslim culture, but will likely adopt them eventually like we did with Irish, Hispanic, Black, Italian, etc. There is probably no difference between us outside of the fact that the arrivals in Europe are more recent than the minority groups in the US.
>>
>>59574660
it's different for anglo countries especially canada/us/auz/nz

but i dont look english at all, even if i spoke with a perfect regional accent it's obvious that i would have a recent foreign background.
>>
>>59574653
that was my point, multiculturalism has never really been advocated for in the US, even now it's more about "diversity" in media and such rather than multiculturalism
>>
>>59574551
Marseille and Bradford have murder rates on par with Chicago so that's patently false. Maybe not Detroit tier but it's all relative.

Plus, Detroit is actually getting better as a whole in recent years.
>>
>>59574142
Because your immigrants are at least Christian, and value life.
>>
File: image.png (558 KB, 680x541) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558 KB, 680x541
>>59574481
>tfw the only thing that applies to my city is nigs killing nigs
More of a bonus desu.
>>
>>59574396
>giant poor ghettos of black people in every town
Umm no we don't? "Ghetto" is all relative, it's mostly just lower income communities.
>>
>>59574537

Well it's not very true... There are quite a few differences between them, they don't have the same churches, not the same mentality, not the same history. Basically if white and black americans have the same culture that would mean the turks and kurds ahve the same one too...
>>
>>59574537
>Blacks and whites have the same culture
Maybe in your country but we have very different subcultures here.
>>
>>59574692
>but i dont look english at all
You said you're genetically European, right? No ones going to notice if you don't have a stereotypical English look to you.
>>
>>59574639
California isn't third world at all, where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>59574841
i am greek tho (not memeing im greek ethnically kek)
>>
>>59574710
New Orleans, Baltimore, St Louis
>>
File: 1390617735353.jpg (14 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1390617735353.jpg
14 KB, 250x241
>>multiculturalism works in america
>>
>>59574142
Multiculturalism doesn't work anywhere, has never worked anywhere and will never work anywhere. It always ends either in segregation or assimilation.
>>
>>59574708

No, it has become about multiculturalism over the last couple of decades. American identity and culture over the last decades has been eroding away.
>>
>>59574710
>Marseille have murder rates on par with Chicago

have the fuck nigger can you stop pulling lies out of your hairy ass ? The murder rate of marseille (3.9) is still lower than the average murder rate in the usa

Fucking /pol/tards always spreading their lies.

The highest homicide rate in france is in corsica at 6.4/100 000 because it's full of mafioso,
>>
>>59574552
precisely, a proof that after 500 years of the existence of Spain we still have different ethnic identities
>>
>>59574876
Still, you'd fit in fine.
>>
>>59574882
Yes, how does that discount what I said? Europe has equally poor shitholes, they just don't kill each other nearly as much. Neighborhoods of Amsterdamn, Glasgow, part of Northern Ireland, all would be considered very poor by U.S. standards. That's not a product of multiculturalism, it's just poverty.
>>
>>59574868
It's starting to look that way nowadays.
https://youtu.be/Gj1gbKW_Wgk
>>
>>59574662

>Many Europeans don't want to adopt aspects of muslim culture, but will likely adopt them eventually like we did with Irish, Hispanic, Black, Italian, etc.

LOL, no...

Nobody want to adapt himself to immigrants except a few retards, it's been more than 50 years old since muslims came on a massive scale in France and still nobody want to adapt anything for them.

>>59574490

Depend, if you are white then you would pass for a local more easily... But it will only be the case if you do the same shit locals do.
>>
>>59574481
Last I checked he wanted to deport all illigal immigrants. Most likely Mexicans would be targeted, but if they are legal citizens there would be nothing to fear.
>Chinks and whites lose their shit and shoot up schools literally every day.
>Literally every day
>literally
>Argie media
>>
>>59574142
US's and Brazil's culture was based on multiculturalism, and it was that the reason for the fall of the native culture

ours wasn't and we are the natives so we don't want our culture to be completely rekt
>>
>>59574999
>But it will only be the case if you do the same shit locals do
yea, like speak non accented french

welp
>>
>>59575036
>US's ... culture was based on multiculturalism

Wrong.
>>
>>59574999
Well unless you adapt they will likely continue being large scale diaspora that breed radical islam.
You either make ramadan a national holiday or have fun with more terrorist attacks.
>>
>>59575036
>we are the natives

indo europeans are not natives
>>
>>59574948

>muh /pol/

Actually Guyane or Guadloupe are even worse than Corsica...

Anyway in terms of crimes, Marseille is the worse city and that's a fact.
>>
>>59574977
Because what you said was complete horseshit

Marseille has the homicide rate of United States on average and that's the biggest shithole in Europe
>>
>>59574948

>In fact, there have been almost as many killings of young men in the first nine months of 2012 as in the whole of last year. Marseille (population 800,000), now has almost as many drug-related murders as New York (population 8,000,000).
>The city's overall murder rate, at 8.3 per 100,000 inhabitants, is more than eight times the nationwide figure.
Chicago's murder rate by comparison is around 9 per 100,000
>>
>>59575118
See
>>59575133
>>
Reminder that the US isn't multikulti. We force american patriotism incredibly hard, that's why we have the national anthem sung every week during the early school years and huge american flags on every corner. We want people to be american, not x nationality. The only people that have problems with this are first generation immigrants that grow up in shitty areas
>>
>>59574662
>multiculturalism is simply adapting aspects of a minorities culture into the mainstream culture

That's a melting pot, which is a mono-culture. Multiculturalism is different, cultures remain distinct and do not blend fully.
>>
>>59574576
Actually assimilation used to be the norm in France up until very recently, and it was enforced pretty agressively (foreign first names forbidden and so on). My family's Polish but my father was forbidden to speak Polish at home, by his own parents who wanted him to speak only French. And as far as I know, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese families worked in rather the same way (maybe not as extremely, but the idea was still to integrate and those diasporas have nowadays completely been diluted in the general population, safe for their last names that obviously remain). Bretons, Basques and Occitans were beaten at school if they uttered a word of their native language until it became so shameful to know it that it almost disappeared. Corsicans, thanks to having an insular and more isolated culture maybe, are the only ones whose language actually survives in a meaningful way nowadays, despite the attempts to keep the others alive and the fact people are trying now to revive them with mild (although somewhat promising) success.

I don't know how it exactly is/was in other European countries but I think multiculturalism is historically pretty new as a concept.
>>
>>59575073
okay it was based on immigration, whateva the point is you guys don't have a racial identity as strong as the rest of the world cuz you ain't the native culture of the land so you're more found of different cultures living together
>>
In the words of John Glubb, I think this is the problem of multiculturalism:

In the age of the first outburst and the subsequent Age of Conquests, the race is normally ethnically more or less homogeneous. This state of affairs facilitates a feeling of solidarity and comradeship. But in the Ages of Commerce and Affluence, every type of foreigner floods into the great city, the streets of which are reputed to be paved with gold. As, in most cases, this great city is also the capital of the empire, the cosmopolitan crowd at the seat of empire exercises a political influence greatly in excess of its relative numbers.

Second- or third-generation foreign immigrants may appear outwardly to be entirely assimilated, but they often constitute a weakness in two directions. First, their basic human nature often differs from that of the original imperial stock. If the earlier imperial race was stubborn and slowmoving, the immigrants might come from more emotional races, thereby introducing cracks and schisms into the national policies, even if all were equally loyal.

Second, while the nation is still affluent, all the diverse races may appear equally loyal. But in an acute emergency, the immigrants will often be less willing to sacrifice their lives and their property than will be the original descendants of the founder race.

Third, the immigrants are liable to form communities of their own, protecting primarily their own interests, and only in the second degree that of the nation as a whole.

Fourth, many of the foreign immigrants will probably belong to races originally conquered by and absorbed into the empire. While the empire is enjoying its High Noon of prosperity, all these people are proud and glad to be imperial citizens. But when decline sets in, it is extraordinary how the memory of ancient wars, perhaps centuries before, is suddenly revived, and local or provincial movements appear demanding secession or independence.
>>
>>59574142

Well... if you put the violent niggers aside, it worked here too.

In the sense of religious people doesn't kill each other and people from other races(besides afrocentrist niggers) live peacefully between themselves.
>>
Melting pot is literally the opposite of multiculturalism, it's assimilating into a single culture. Imagine if all the German-Americans still spoke German etc, that would be multiculturalism.
>>
>>59575101

Indo europeans came form Russia/Caucase, since these place were always considered as Europe they are still counted as natives.
>>
>>59575270

> you ain't the native culture of the land

Humans are native to Africa.

Their ancestors were native to Pangaea, the primordial ooze.
>>
>>59574218
>From this side of the ocean
I've traveled Europe extensively and you guys are pretty racist t b h
>>
>>59575036
>US's culture was based on multiculturalism

No it wasn't.
>>
>>59574142
those are the same racial groups, but the tension comes from the property of resources, in america there was no tension because resources were enough for everybody, no like in their homelands.
>>
>>59575181
That's the correct idea in my opinion. Here we're far too fucking soft with them. We should be bombarding them with pro-british propaganda and offering benefits for integrating better, rather than allowing them to wallow in their own ghettos.

But even then, when I see americans on social media, blacks tend to segregate themselves. I'm not entirely sure how it is in your society, but they still seem to resent the white man pretty hard.
>>
>>59575311
elaborate
>>
>>>/pol/
cringe threads belong there
>>
>>59575265

You also need to say that in past if one didn't wanted to assimilate he had to come back to the place he came from, actually contrary to third world invaders most european immigrants came bck to their country of origin after a while.
>>
>>59575393
Triggered cuck.
>>
>>59575299
oh wow I didn't know that, thanks friend :D
>>
>>59575311
They try so hard to NOT be racist that they don't send rapists to jail if they're brown lmao

That's the difference between us -- we treat our brown people like people. Inferior ones, but people
>>
>>59575181
America is not multikulti, it's literally a human zoo where each animal species is in it's own cage and if they collide then a shitstorm ensues.
>>
>>59575299

Bullshit, out of Africa is only one of the numerous theories about the birth of humans.

>>59575393

And leftards belong to jail
>>
You are right it does not work. I came from a small town with a corrupt white family running the town in the ground by not fixing infrastructure and framing anyone against them. Totally white people do nothing wrong. DEY GUD N SHIT.
>>
>>59575450
your welcome
>>
>>59575295

the people who came up with the concept of europe are indo europeans themselves
>>
Europeans are importing violent muslims and niggers and are essentially japanese in that they were homogenous and enforced a strong national identity using their military forces to beat up separatists and ban minority languages

In the USA we had a shitton of immigrants but they were mostly from Northwestern Europe and Protestant. When we started getting more immigrants who were kikes, micks, polacks, dagos and spics we began to crack down on immigration in the 1920s and 1930s with limitations on European immigration and deportations of Mexicans in the Southwest in order to preserve the general Protestant culture.

The only Protestant immigrants that gave us a little trouble were Germans who came after 1871 and before 1917 because of their attachment to the German language. However after WWI made them all look bad and under pressure from Anglo Protestants to assimilate they mostly did.

Catholicism in America gradually became "Protestantized" and after Vatican II removed most of the real Catholic traditions (such as Latin Mass being replaced by Mass in the vernacular language similar to Protestantism) Catholicism ceased to be a truly different religion. You still ended up with muh heritage fags on occasion- the "Irish" Americans in particular have been a bunch of cunts working with kikes to increase immigration at various times.

Jews are "white" but only atheism has weakened their internal structure and cohesiveness, nevertheless they maintain a kind of innate opposition to the dominant society- they're basically a zombie ethno-religious group, atheistic and without culture but still operating on the same survival mechanisms they used in Europe which makes them cancerous.
>>
>>59575362
Liberals taught them to be victims. They also allowed them to develop their gang culture through their shitty rap music and police hate. In the end it created a toxic culture that destroys everything it touches and that's how wiggers and mexican gangster are also formed.
>>
>>59575311

And ? The fact that people in Europe don't like immigrants doesn't change the fact that immigrants have a better standard of living than blacks in the USA, actually immigrants receive so many money from the state to the point that the average european can't stand it anymore.
>>
>>59574142
t. never been outside of america
btw black people are still not treated equal
>>
>>59575581
>this is what cucks unironically believe
>>
>>59575495

Yep, since the concept of Europe didn't excited before indo europeans that mean they are the creators of it and therefore the owners of it.

Anyway indo europeans mixed with the few peasants living there and now everybody in Europe is indo european.
>>
I would rather it work here and nowhere else to be honest.

I need the European and Asian nations to stay pure; I would take all of the immigrants here if it meant I went to Germany and was able to exclusively see Germans
>>
>>59575469
The US has a lower murder rate than Argentina and a far lower overall crime rate
>>
>>59575524
Asians are not troublesome because they are still not numerous and the term Asian encompasses both POOINLOO and chinky peoples as Asian. Large scale intermarriage with east asian women is resulting in there being almost as many half-Asians as full east asians. Indians run convenience stores and are doctors, they don't seem to have much in the way of aspirations towards undermining society. Watch out for Chinese and Filipinos though since they want it to be easier for their families to flood in. Koreans are also untrustworthy. Asians in general are wealthy enough that rioting would be stupid for them when they can just organize a meeting with a local politician on behalf of Asian business owners or whatever.

The majority of Arabs are mixed Euro-Arab people descended from Christian Arabs (in turn those Christian Arabs were often partially European already because of interactions with European Christians over the past 1300 years since the Islamic conquest of the Middle East). Something I've noticed is that Islamic Arabs are always cunts and whining about society being mean to them.

Nigeroos are trouble and have been trouble, claiming that multiculturalism works with them is fucking retarded. It kind of works in the South because they speak with the same dialect, are all generally the same kind of Protestant and eat the same foods and niggers know not to fuck with the police in the South. Outside of the South the whites don't know how to deal with niggers and niggers in turn act like assholes so shit gets fucked up.
>>
Do any of you Euros have any friends outside your race? Be honest.
>>
>>59575581
Yes they are and they are given special privileges and over-representation. They been given so much that they are now spoiled and rely on blaming whitey to get by.
>>
Pretty sure multiculturalism in America is called ''Cultural appropriation'' these days and are something near a deadly sin
>>
>>59574142
Refugees are not immigrants mate.
>>
>>59575677
you're a top lad anon kun
>>
so, how's illegals?
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 425x446) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 425x446
>>59575677
Nah, I'd rather have everyone on this wild ride.
>>
>>59575744
Hispanics are a mixed bag since even the obviously white ones (inb4 "HURR THERE ARE NO WHITE HISPANICS ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE"- fuck off guys I'm trying to be serious here) can still be retarded cunts and go "muh heritage is of the glorious mejicano race I wish for brown manlets to be allowed in despite me being of Spaniard descent because the US census puts us in the same box and I'm a dumb American who is too dumb to realize I have nothing in common with illegals".

However brown Hispanics are even more likely to push for America to get pozzed with illegals and the brown ones are the ones who cause all the crime while the white ones own businesses and shit.

Multiculturalism works in America because everyone got diluted into "WOW WE EAT CORNED BEEF FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY AREN'T WE SO IRISH?" from the original weird Catholic shit and English-Irish rivalries. All the Europeans "became white" and the US became a pseudo-nation.

Europe is getting fugged, like I said, because Muslims have nothing in common with Europeans and cannot assimilate. There is too much of a racial, cultural and religious difference between Pierre from Aix-La-Chapelle and Mbongo from Tchad and there isn't going to be any kind of Muslim version of Vatican II that removes most of the weird shit and most of the Muslims get more religious with each generation rather than less.
>>
>>59575677
I would shoot you to prevent that from happening here

Fuck off and stop trying to ruin my country you autistic shit
>>
File: 5222896242_4075d2c45d.jpg (64 KB, 452x258) Image search: [Google]
5222896242_4075d2c45d.jpg
64 KB, 452x258
>>59575810
ty Mr. Barbosa

>>59575869
I'm not into this muddy brown future that's in store for the world I'M NOT READY
>>
>>59575569
Understand "cost of living"

The majority of niggers live in the South and everything there is cheaper, they can buy bigger houses for less money.

You live in your sardine-tin apartments in the cities, your standard of living will always be lower than ours.
>>
>>59574142
>murrica
>culture
>>
File: south street.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
south street.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1800
>>59574551

>philidalphia

euros confirmed for knowing jack and shit about the united states
>>
>>59576020
>t. oilnigger knockoff version of Turkey
>>
>>59576080
>t. nothing
>>
>>59576078
Philly is a total shithole m8. If it wasn't for Camden I'd say it's the worst city on the entire east coast.
>>
File: 1435718163210.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1435718163210.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>59576020
>tfw Kamil bullies you
>>
>>59576131
Oh shit.
Don't do it m8.
>>
>>59576078
South philly just got electricity last year.
>>
>be american
>get shot
10/10 fully integrated
>>
>>59576124

a city that is legitimately shit is Newark new jersey
>>
>>59576219

>be dutch
>get decapitated
>>
American multiculturalism compared to Canada NZ and Australia doesn't work for shit either. What's your point?
>>
>>59574998
Poor parts of every US city look like shit. You can find shit like that in NY, Vegas, Seattle, San Francisco, Boston and any other major city here.
>>
>>59576111
How can America not have a culture when foreigners are constantly complaining about their kids acting like Americans?

>get wrecked so hard by America you act like them and think "muh old buildings" is actual culture

Sad
>>
>>59576219
I still don't understand this meme. What's wrong about getting shot?
>>
>>59574998
lmao it's always been like that
stop fearmongering
>>
>>59576283
When did that happen?

We have had 2 casualties of terrorism in the last couple decades. One got stabbed by a Muslim. And one was killed by animal rights activist. That's it.
>>
>>59576305
>lumping a third world hellzone like Vegas with those other cities
>>
>>59576317
>when foreigners are constantly complaining about their kids acting like Americans?
Ä°t means they're acting like an uncultured idiots, you faggot.
>>
>>59575892
>However brown Hispanics are even more likely to push for America to get pozzed with illegals and the brown ones are the ones who cause all the crime while the white ones own businesses and shit.

Gonna have to call bullshit on this and self criticize. It's predominantly mestizos and castizos who cause crime. The super brown indio ones are poor but they're pretty passive and don't really do much.
>>
>>59576356
Define what uncultured means

You're speaking in English and using the internet, shouldn't you be dancing around the fire or whatever it is your ancestors did for fun instead?

>b-but English is from England

England will be annexed before the end of this century
>>
>>59576413
>it's not the very brownest ones
>just the mostly brown ones

:/
>>
Every Bosnian and Bolivian and Kuwaiti who comes here can be guaranteed a better social status than American blacks even if they don't speak the language
>>
>>59574868
California is a shithole. Besides "nice weather" which is a meme anyway I can't think of a single good reason to live there.

>sky high taxes
>nogunz
>extreme pollution
>droughts
>beaners and gooks everywhere
>faggots, cuckolds, trannies, SJWs and other assorted liberal nutcases everywhere
>absurdly high rent relative to median salary

The only place I can think about that doesn't suck absolute dick in Cali is San Jose and even then it's pointless to live there if you don't work in tech industry.
>>
>>59575920
>be American
>threaten to shoot
>>
>>59576356
>muh culture

What exactly is Azerbaijan's culture? You're pretty much the Canada of Turkey and Iran and your country wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for one corrupt ex-communist oligarch family.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
It's not multiculturalism

We do a good job of asserting our culture and impressing it upon immigrants. Those that dont assimilate are ostracized. Europe refuses to assert their values and thinks expecting immigrants to change is racist

We are multiracial, not multicultural
>>
>>59576461
>Kuwaiti

Yeah someone from one of the richest countries on Earth can attain a higher social status than some ghetto ape, who would've thought.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 547x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 547x363
>>
>work two jobs
>two of my supervisors at job #1 are black (women)
>supervisor at job #2 is black too

when will the man stop keepin em down lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>59576521
>europe
it's not a country
swedes and germans dont impose their culture on immigrants
greeks/italians etc do,and thats why we don't have immigrant chimpouts
>>
>>59576416
>Define what uncultured means
It means you.
>You're speaking in English and using the internet
So? Internet is just a tool, not part of culture, faggot. Except for ones like you, who fill the absence of culture with memes from there.
>>59576507
>What exactly is Azerbaijan's culture?
Something you'll never get. Like any culture.
>>
>>59576350

Rip Pym Fortuym and Theo Van Gogh
>>
>>59576521
This, but the trend is reversing with all the spic shit. 100 years ago when some Italian or a Pole immigrated here they would be bullied for speaking with a fucking accent, right now we have signs and commercial in fucking Spanish and daring to imply the Mexicans should assimilate gets you called a racist.
>>
>>59574142
Because they don't force people to asslimate. They used to in France but they said it was racist in the 80s
>>
>>59576413
No you're both wrong. ALL of them commit crime whether they are brown, white, or black. Their crime rates are dropping though and they weren't nearly as bad as the Italians that created mafias so there is a chance for them to fully assimilate
>>
multiculturalism doesn't work anywhere

in USA, they either assimilate into american culture or form their own ghetto or "-town" part of the city.

USA is extremely segregated. i live in an only 40% white city but all my neighbors and friends are white. most of the people in my school are white.
>>
>>59576444
Castizos are predominantly white with a minority indio input. These are the faggots who make up a lot of the gangs and lean towards narco bullshit. They types who immigrate to LA from North/Western Mexico, listen to accordion music, and put giant SINALOA decals on the back of their trucks. Indios are pretty much just poor uneducated rural people, but they're pretty passive and don't really cause trouble because they're ultra traditional and have their weird indio catholic shame structure.

IRL, it's the pure white spics and the unmixed Indio spics who are the least problematic and it's the mixed ones who cause most of the problems.
>>
>>59576573
I'm not an American, I'm a first gen immigrant. Try telling me how the fuck does a non-country like Azerbaijan even exist, your entire purpose is to serve as a buffer to annoy Armenia and Russia with.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 850x400
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ESlS2jrhXY
>>
>>59576634
>a fucking immigrant lectures me on country
Lmao.
Be careful not to get too salty, I heard leeches die from it.
>>
>>59576557

if only that man could have been president unto the unfounding of the earth
>>
>>59576317

>not understanding that in Europe acting like an american mean being an idiot

The truth is that the USA is not a real nation.

>>59576572

>implying that most immigrants in Greece or Italy are not themselves euros

M8 a pole is not a nigger and a romanian is not an arab, european have a lot in common which mean the will easily pass for locals.
>>
>>59576572
Europe is not a country but you all suffer because of the EU allowing immigrants to roam freely
>>
>>59576674
>leeches

I pay more in taxes annually than you earn in 10 years you dumb Turk retard.
>>
>>59574142
Letting in non-Anglican Americans was a mistake. If you are of German, Irish, French, Swedish, Italian, and whatever heritage you need to get the fuck out of the US
>>
>>59576738
Yeah, to another country than yours.
Figures, murrica was created by those who was rejected by their own cultures.
>>
USA stopped being great when it stopped being Anglo at the dawn of the 20th century
>>
>>59576792
Kind of like Azerbaijan.
>>
>>59576707
people are made,not born,that argument isnt really relevant
albanians that cam e in greece in the 90's came str8 from a mad max-esque dystopian shithole,and now most of them and their kids act like europeans(and they came in droves as well,which made it harder)
if you can make albanians european you sure as hell can do the same with a couple o muzzies
>>59576717
but they aren't
contrary to what alex jones might have you believe,no country has a strictly immigrant problem in europe,they are too rich to be hurt by ragheads and their kids asking for benefits
only greece has a problem,but these people are "refugees",not immigrants,they cant and wont stay
>>
>>59576802
>win 2 world wars
>not great
lmao
>>
>>59576806
Great rebuttal, m8.
I hope you work better than you banter, or you get rejected a second time.
>>
>>59576792
>Figures, murrica was created by those who was rejected by their own cultures.

Yet we're still better off than your shit pile of a nation.
>>
>>59576877
Stop bullying
>>
>>59576875
I'm not trying to banter, it's an objective fact. There's absolutely nothing distinguishable about Azerbaijan, it's a non-country.
>>
>>59576877
What's your favorite football team
>>
>>59576707

are you feeling defensive because france is primed to disappear some time in the near future?
>>
>>59576877
>nation
they aren't a nation
>>
>>59576819

>people are made,not born,that argument isnt really relevant
albanians that cam e in greece in the 90's came str8 from a mad max-esque dystopian shithole,and now most of them and their kids act like europeans(and they came in droves as well,which made it harder)
if you can make albanians european you sure as hell can do the same with a couple o muzzies

KEK

M8 Albanians always were european, Albania is in Europe... The same can't be said about arabs or blacks, they obviously don't look like natives and they come from a very different civilisation.
>>
>>59576877
Better at being shit, that's for sure.
>spic
Lmao.
>>59576897
>There's absolutely nothing distinguishable about Azerbaijan,
For you, of course, to distinguish a nation and culture from each other, you must have some of your own.
>it's a non-country.
Sorry, but your government disagrees.
>>
>>59576902
Cowboys.
>>
>>59576917
He thinks "nation" and "country" is a same thing.
What you expect from a simpleton, really?
>>
>>59576941
>M8 Albanians always were european, Albania is in Europe
geographically european
you haven't met one i suppose
>and they come from a very different civilisation
an effective assimilation makes your civilisation theirs,not the opposite,which your countries seem to be trying
that's pretty fuckin sad as well,i like france
>>
>>59576906

Maybe but the USA will be dead first... In fact we can still manage to recovery while you are already a lost cause because most of the children born in the USA are not even white.
>>
It's not a fair comparison because U.S.A. is supposed to be the most multicultural nation. Its entire identity was founded on multiculturism, immigrants, the new world, all the shit. It's supposed to be a massive mixed bag where people from all over the world set up to create new lives for themselves and bring their cultures with them. This is why in U.S.A. it's acceptable for foreign people to bring their cultures into the U.S.A.

Europe isn't the same. Europe has a culture, Europe has been established forever and its history, tradition, values, etc go back thousands of years. When someone moves to Europe, they should have to integrate smoothly with the already established culture. U.S.A. should encourage people to bring their cultures with them, since that is what we're all about. Europe should not encourage people to bring their cultures with them, Europe should encourage immigrants to adopt European culture. The fact that they let immigrants walk in and destroy their culture and force them to adopt immigrant culture is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>59574142
You can become good american

You can't become Serb, you must born as it. And even then, people count blood cels and genes and shit. And even then you can allways become trator if don't act like GOOD REAL Serb (if you aren't brainwashed and don't think the same desu)
>>
>>59576942
>Better at being shit

Daily reminder that a retarded nigger stocking shelves in Walmart gets paid more than a doctor or an engineer in your shithole country.
>>
>>59576973
well to be fair most countries are nation-states
>>
>>59576947
An acceptable choice.

How is texas this time of year anyway
>>
>>59577015
And still lives a life of a retarded nigger stocking shelves in Walmart. Here people own money, but in your country and in your mind, money own people. Another effect of being blank, most likely.
>>59577018
Well, not here desu.
There are over 50 nations living here, that's why they named it a neutral name instead of some turkic name back at the 18.
>>
>>59577004
mostly this 2bh
I have helped refugees in my own city, happily, and I want Europe to BTFO all of theirs.
>>
>>59576792
in our quest to obtain our position of the lead country, we realised that inorder to become the best, we must embody and surpass the best of all other countries.

In doing that, we have caused a gene drain and denied the rest of the world such a good population.
>>
>>59577006
Some of the mentally ill Greeks and Russians who fought in the war for you guys must have stayed
>>
>>59577097
>all these pseudo poetic verbal gymnastics to hide the fact you live in a hovel
>>
>>59577113
yes, they did. but they are just mentally ill greeks and russians. Maybe everybody loves them but they are not serbs and they will never be.
>>
File: usa-mex-azr.png (21 KB, 903x261) Image search: [Google]
usa-mex-azr.png
21 KB, 903x261
>>59576942
>Better at being shit, that's for sure.
Are you unironically claiming Asserbaijan is better off than the US?

>spic
>Lmao.

Even if I actually lived in Mexico i'd still statistically be better off
>>
>>59576982

>geographically european

Geographically and genetically m8, which mean they look like europeans and they have a lot in common with their neighbourgh in term of culture.

There are a lot of albanians in my city and strangely there aren't as noticeable as arabs in term of criminality and shit.

The thing is that nobody can change his civilisation, asian are seen as the most integrated non european minority in Europe yet they will never become european because they are too different to do that.

Anyway third world invaders souldn't even be here, I don't give a fuck if they "assimilate" or not because they souldn't even be allowed to came here in the first place. Europe is the land of the europeans and not a place for the entiere earth to come.
>>
>>59577105
>our
Lmao, the things slaves tell to themselves...
In order to rule you better, your masters destroyed any trace of individuality you had and you became what you are now.
They fuck you, you smile, they send you to die, you smile.
>>59577154
Not really, I live in a house with walls thicker than even your brain.
Also, what's bad with living on hovel? Your so called "best country" has millions of those who don't even have somewhere to live.
>>59577194
>Even if I actually lived in Mexico i'd still statistically be better off
Then why you moved?
Oh, sorry, forgot you sold your culture for a better life. Did it get you new pants?
>>
Anyway, thanks for entertainment, fatties.
Shift is over, and embrace of Somnus awaits. Ciao.
>>
File: 1462734585846.jpg (16 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1462734585846.jpg
16 KB, 400x389
>>59577194
>$6,794 per capita
>>
>>59577293
sleep tight
>>
File: 1463491423495.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1463491423495.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>59577254
>Also, what's bad with living on hovel?
Azeris, everyone.
>>
>>59577254
>Then why you moved?

Because the USA is better than Mexico. Just like the US and Mexico and an open sewer are better than Azerbaijan. My family moved here in the 1904 because they got free land.

>Oh, sorry, forgot you sold your culture for a better life. Did it get you new pants?
>muh heritage

You sure seem bitter. Sorry you're stuck in your shithole.
>>
File: azerbaijan-land-of-fire.jpg (222 KB, 1700x933) Image search: [Google]
azerbaijan-land-of-fire.jpg
222 KB, 1700x933
>>59577299
All of the former soviet republics are probably comfy as fuck if you're part of the oligarch graft class
>>
>>59574142
>>multiculturalism works in america

Given the white supremacist culture here, no.
>>
File: kkk spurdo.png (43 KB, 847x628) Image search: [Google]
kkk spurdo.png
43 KB, 847x628
>>59577397
>>
>>59577431
>comfy as fuck if you're part of the oligarch graft class
That goes for literally every country on Earth, dumbo.
>>
>>59577451
>I <3 San Francisco

I don't get this one, why would a southern racist redneck love SF?
>>
>>59577451
lel
>>
File: cool cool cool.gif (491 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
cool cool cool.gif
491 KB, 500x222
>People(Mainly the second generation) are molded into americans through the education system, media and others effectively downplaying their heritage/culture
>Europeans encourage the immigrants' culture, celebrates it and tries its damnedest not to shame them. Second generation never adopt the european customs and stick with their heritage resulting in more culture clash than in America
These are all very interesting points. Never thought of it that way.
>>
File: 1514625039_61b6dd1728.jpg (114 KB, 425x500) Image search: [Google]
1514625039_61b6dd1728.jpg
114 KB, 425x500
>>59577434
>move to white country
>complain there are too many whiteys
>>
>>59577528
>strawmanning
>>
>>59577508

He is implying this guy is a fag
>>
>>59576348
it hasn't though. california was 80-90% white just a few decades ago.
>>
>>59577562
But being a fag is actually good.
>>
>>59577451
CHI
>>
>>59577521

>>Europeans encourage the immigrants' culture, celebrates it and tries its damnedest not to shame them. Second generation never adopt the european customs and stick with their heritage resulting in more culture clash than in America

This isn't true at all, nobody celebrate immigrants culture...
>>
>>59577584
>what is the crack epidemic
>what are the 1992 L.A. riots
christ, it was worse 20 years ago
>>
>>59577451
It's supposed to be the KKK guy who stabbed those people at the anti-trump rally in LA. He's San Francisco and still lives with his mother, basically a real life /pol/ack.
>>
>>59577622
you said always.

the idea that california is a dried out, 50+ brown gremlin, highest poverty rate in the country, highest inequality in the country, state is a product of the past few decades. california used to be white, prosperous, and free.
>>
>>59577673
*50+%
>>
>>59577604
What is Ramadan ?
>>
File: 0ba.png (273 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
273 KB, 500x367
>>59577528
>USA
>white country
>>
>>59577673
>california used to be white, prosperous, and free.
proofs
>>
>>59577748
He's right, except it was in the 50s or some shit. Basically the LA Noire period.
>>
>>59577705

>medias promoting shit
>people and governement doing it

Actually I never saw a celebration of arabic traditions in France at all...

Anyway I don't give a fuck about it because third world immigrants souldn't even be allowed to go to Europe at all, this population replacement need to stop.
>>
>>59574551
>There's nothing even close to those cities in Europe
The city economies in Europe weren't based around a single industry like cities in the Rust Belt were. Couple the collapse of the Auto and Steel industries with the shitty effects of the Great Society programs and you have people that are unable to do anything about their situations. Of course it's going to lead to crime
>>
>>59577673
Honestly the only true thing about that whole sentence is the drought thing. There are about 20 states with higher poverty and inequality rates.
>>
>>59577759
numbers
statistics
graphs
pls
>>
>>59577941
Not arsed.
>>
>>59576999
>this post

Europeans are retarded
>>
>>59577903
>poverty rate
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/11/01/24-7-wall-st-poverty-states/18104313/
>In California, the supplemental poverty rate was 7.4 percentage points higher and, at 23.4%, the highest in the nation
The supplemental poverty rate is much, much more accurate in determining the amount of poverty in a region.

>inequality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient#List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient_of_income_inequality
>44 California
Maybe not 50th but 44th is still 3rd world country tier.

>brown gremlins
California is majority gremlin.
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
>>
>>59577098
>>59577004
The US was founded as an English speaking European-populated republic, fuck off with your post-2000 public school education you filthy white suburban pussies
>>
>multiculturalism works in America

>everyone speaks English
>wears Western attire
>drives cars
>flies in planes
>uses the internet
>goes to work at a business

All Western inventions.

When Obama starts putting those clay discs in the lips of his daughters, I'll believe you OP.
>>
>>59577004
>Its entire identity was founded on multiculturism
>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post
>>
>>59576573
>So? Internet is just a tool, not part of culture, faggot. Except for ones like you, who fill the absence of culture with memes from there.
>"t-technology and the will to create it isn't part of culture! Look at this 500 year old mosque! This is culture! Ignore our crumbling infrastructure, third world cities dependent entirely on oil from the Caspian sea! Just because America leads in technological development doesn't mean you're s-special!"

People like you are a special kind of sad
>>
>>59576572
>>europe
>it's not a country
Maybe it should be.
>>
>>59574142
Okay first of all sorry to break it to you but life is still just fine here. The torror attacks are thing but you face these too and can be seen more as a war move than a problem directly with multiculturalism.

Funny how people say things are failing... well okay, you may think that. So what exactly do you see as failing? And would you also put down exactly what is going on in real life (with some numbers) that is so troubling to you?
>>
File: Johnny R.jpg (22 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
Johnny R.jpg
22 KB, 450x350
>>59576610
Do you look like this guy?
>>
>>59577979
then your argument is worthless. gotta have evidence to back up your claims
>>
>>59576597
>cartels
>not as bad as the mafia

:/
>>
>>59578271
I wasn't even trying to have an argument you cuck, go get assblasted at someone else.
>>
>>59578271
It's a well documented fact that poverty has been on the rise in California as illegal immigration continued to increase from the 1970s onwards.
>>
>>59578055
You've never been to an actual third world country if you think California is like one. For one, it's has a life expectancy of 81 years, it has a median income of 43,000$, it has highly respected educational institutions and some of the best kept highways anywhere. I'm saying this as someone who moved away from it because the rent is ludicrously expensive.
>>
>>59574218
This. Americans don't trust each other, have race riots and generally more violent crime. They are obsessed by race.
>>
>>59578221
>there is no le problem
>we are le fine

2bh I don't even care what happens to Eurocucks. It's funny to watch though.
>>
>>59574142
The U.S. is multiracial, not multicultural
>>
>>59578185
>Maybe it should be.
And have 70 different separatist movements? How on Earth do you see a federal Europe working

>>59578221
>So what exactly do you see as failing?
Immigrant populations in western Europe have significantly higher crime rates than native Euros. They're much more likely to be insular than native Euros and that tends to breed extremism, especially among the muslim population

Don't have sources
>>
>>59574142
maybe because America never had an actual culture
>>
>>59578221

>Funny how people say things are failing... well okay, you may think that. So what exactly do you see as failing? And would you also put down exactly what is going on in real life (with some numbers) that is so troubling to you?

Walking in the streets in your fucking own country and feeling like a tourist, this is how multiculturalism is so good...
>>
>>59578430
If America doesn't have a culture that means Colombia has even less of a culture to the point where you're in the negatives
>>
File: Balotelli.jpg (16 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Balotelli.jpg
16 KB, 500x300
>>59575748
I'm 20. I was born in Rome (and still waiting to receive the Italian citizenship). I raised here, studied here and I'm working part-time in a dentist office while attend University.
I'm Caucasic (most Romans are a mix between Latinos and Caucasians).
I always had italian friends. Close friends as well.
But,
the older you get the bigger the distance you see between you and them.
You may live in the same building, study in the same class, have parents with similar wages; you may have the italian citizenship, take part in the military and risk your life to protect the country, win prestigious prizes in scienze fields that would make the country look good, be an entrepreneur an create jobs; You may never be outside Italy and have a strong local accent, but You'll always be to them "lo straniero".
Maybe they wouldn't say it but you can feel it, You can see they will never be true friends with you. They won't mix with you (I'm talking about the majority). An Italian woman will never merry a "straniero" [An Italian man will, but that's not my case], she would rather be virgin until 40. People here cares a lot what their parents think and most of them have really old parents (some lived during the WWII, j.k.). That makes you feel less italian. Have "your same ethnic" friends and girlfriends. That makes you feel to escape somewhere else. I had the fortune to have "rich" parents (a little richer than middle class here) and I traveled the world; and I've been to US as well. I've been to NYC and LA. You cannot even imagine how happy I felt there (I stayed a month in each place due to "EF english school"). The culture is cool, is like Geneva (but, less expensive and less boring). In US you know that if you're poor-shit-tier you'll be treated like a poor-shit, if you are rich, you'll be treated with high level social status. In Italy, if you're not italian, if you're poor-shit-tier you'll be treated like poor-shit, if you're rich you'll have just "respect".
>>
>>59578242
No i look like the dude who made Invader Zim but with a smaller nose and a bigger chin.
>>
>>59578525
-This year I'll try with the US Lottery Visa even if I know it's hard.
-I don't care if it'll be the next year or in 10 years. in a way or another i'll leave this place. (If the Investor Visa doesn't go higher I'll go to Canada and then maybe to US). The standards aren't unachievable. Otherwise it'll be Geneva. Either Way, I'll leave this place.
>>
File: Capture.png (94 KB, 806x838) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
94 KB, 806x838
>>59577748
California was 77% white in 1970 as opposed to less than 40% now. In the 50s and 60s, the percentages were even higher. The idea that California is full of brown little spanish speaking gremlins is an extremely recent phenomena. It's never happened before, it's entirely a product of the last few decades.
http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/report/R_201BRR.pdf
>>
File: Cultura.jpg (440 KB, 1631x1223) Image search: [Google]
Cultura.jpg
440 KB, 1631x1223
>>59578491
i never said Colombia had a culture, the closest thing we have to a culture is the pacific coast and that is literally Africa
>>
>>59578566
Get a useful degree in a Euro university and come and serve in a non combat role in our military. It's easier to become a citizen, you have experience for civilian employment, everyone loves soldiers here
>>
>>59578566
>>59578525

>wanting to go to the USA...

U a cuck or what ?
>>
>>59578566
>>59578525

>wanting to go to the USA
>>
>>59578566
Argentina takes everyone, it's the safety school of countries
>>
>>59574142
>doesn't work anywhere else in the world
It works pretty well in New Zealand and Canada, as well as Malaysia, Singapore and Brazil.
>>
>>59578675
>>59578775
>Samefag
>>
>>59578675
Are you french from french parents?
>>
>>59578827

>Brazil
>multiculturalism work

Appart from the crime rate and the segregation...

Singapore is basically a light dictatorship and Malaysia forbid non muslims to get some jobs.

So basically multiculturalims is a big faillure appart in dictatorial regimes.
>>
>>59578442
Those are only a select few neighborhoods.

>>59578369
Well I live here and I don't have any complaints and I go to a city almost daily too.

>>59578402
I don't know the crime data but it really depends on the group of immigrants, for exmple the morrocans shoot out a lot. It is a problem but I wouldn't say it's critical or anything.

>tends to breed extremism
Let's be realistic, a tiny, tiny percentage of the muslim population is actually active in this. The rest are just living their lives.

I don't also think they group in question in general is doing great, but they're not troublesome or anything like that.
>>
>>59578879

No, my dad is french and my mother polish, why do you ask ?
>>
>>59578827
Tbh, every country has minority problems. Canada treats its natives rather poorly, Brazil has problems with Natives rights, the U.S. has plenty of tension among multiple ethnic groups etc.
>>
>>59574142
Right... tell that to the original americans you have in those slow death camps you call indian reservations.
>>
>>59578907

>Those are only a select few neighborhoods.

Sure a few select neighborhoods who make up the majority of parisian suburbs...

And even in my city in western french with the lowest possible rate of immigrants these kind of place are really frequent.

M8 you are an idiot, you want to see "diversity"(more like a place were european don't even exist) then fuck off to Africa and never come back.
>>
>>59578907
>a tiny, tiny percentage of the muslim population is actually active in this(extremism)
I know, it's just way more common in Muslim immigrant groups. I just think it's something to be considered when talking about multiculturalism and whether or not it's worth it
>>
>>59578956
Hey they're enjoying themselves at least! All the free alcohol you can drink.
>>
>>59578926
We don't have a minority problem :^)
>>
>>59578921
It's hard to integrate with no "local" parent/s. Even the poorest countries in Europe are somehow nationalist with very hard integration system
>>
>>59579004

Not really, in western Europe you only need to be white in order to pass for a local.
>>
>>59578956
Fuck the Indians, they weren't concerned with coexistence and neither were we
>>

what do you mean by "work"? If you haven't noticed, most minorities here aren't doing very well, except Asians. Funny how the two groups with the highest average IQs, whites and Asians, proportionally do much better socioeconomically.

But anyway--I don't know that it's safe to say multiculturalism "works" anywhere.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.