[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this little tract of land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Northern-Ireland-Map.jpg (111 KB, 472x371) Image search: [Google]
Northern-Ireland-Map.jpg
111 KB, 472x371
Opinions on this little tract of land?
>>
Super cute
>>
Not much different from any other place
>>
traitors
>>
british
>>
>>59572589
proof that catholics are terrorists, just like muslims
>>
Land of muh heritage and rightful British clay.
>>
>>59572589
Shithole.
>>
The part of Ireland that likes English rule to feel important, better known as as the bastards,
>>
tis oireland fer syure me lads
>>
terrible accents
>>
why do they have their own soccer team instead of being part of the UK?
>>
NORTHERN IRELAND MENTIONED
>>
>>59572589
It's where the best Irish accents originate from.
>>
>>59572589
It's an Irish clay !
>>
The Latvia of Western Europe.
>>
I would say it's belong to Scotland
>>
>>59574105
most of the '''''''''''''''''''''''patriotic''''''''''''''''''''' unionists here have nothing in common with Scotland or England. They just wave the flag about to piss the other side off.
>>
>>59574149
Don't get me wrong we hate the northern Irish. I think we should purge them and start again
>>
ENGLISH'D
>>
>>59572589
from most measurable data, its the shittiest part of ireland
>be english
>see neighbours to the west building nothing more than crannogs and wooden forts
>pillage and kill many irish to weaken their population and conquer the land
>end up doing so
>however, cant keep the potato man down
>multiple rebellions over centuries, and the english settle with keeping northern ireland
>while the republic starts to slowly become better, the north is still a shithole with high tensions between proddies and christians
>north eventually goes near full civil war thanks to the support of fellow potato brethren from the republic
>current day, Republic is far better, higher HDI, lower crime, etc
wew, the paddies won i guess
>>
File: 1459920555442.jpg (73 KB, 806x431) Image search: [Google]
1459920555442.jpg
73 KB, 806x431
Still a bit confused why the "Ulster Scots" claim to be foreign to Ireland/not Irish yet feel entitled to their own piece of Ireland. With that said I think it'd be for the best if everybody there, regardless of their affiliation, just died.
>>
>>59572589
It's a shithole
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.