[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Anabolic Steroids permitted in your country? In Canada they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 141481298.jpg (104 KB, 512x335) Image search: [Google]
141481298.jpg
104 KB, 512x335
Are Anabolic Steroids permitted in your country?

In Canada they are legal for possession but illegal to buy/sell, moreso the selling part. But nobody really cares about them because we're not retarded faggots like the cuckmericans
>>
>>59571434
>the government pounds our assholes on a daily basis
>b-but at least we have our anabolic steroids
>>
>>59571527
How exactly does our government pound our assholes?

Yours does lmao.

>Land of the free
>Can go to prison for doing something to your own body that doesn't affect anyone else
>>
File: 6748564651.jpg (16 KB, 800x224) Image search: [Google]
6748564651.jpg
16 KB, 800x224
>>59571692
>this triggers the canadian
Don't worry, i hear the government is allowing you the privilege of owning one of those chinese rifles that looks like an ak, with a 5 round magazine of course.
>>
>>59571434
Same status here.

>>59571692
I agree with that, they are literally hitler in the US for no reason.
>>
>>59571982
I don't really give that much of a shit about owning firearms.

Our cities are much safer so I have much less of a need to defend myself, we don't have mass shootings or gun crime every week in my city either.

Guns would be nice I guess but they don't directly affect my life. Whereas not having fucktarded laws DOES directly affect my life.
>>
>>59571434
I think this is the same in the UK
you can posess them but you're not supposed to get thme in the first place
>>
Lots of people juice here, also doctors can prescribe steroids
>>
>>59571434
Somehow Rich Piano can get away with steroids on instagram so nobody cares. Might go on a cycle soon

>>59571692
>>59571527
>>59571982
You Americans are so fucking bad at banter
>>
>>59573999
>Americans are so fucking bad at banter

trips of truth, it seems like they are trying to fit in every time they post
>>
>>59573891
>Lots of people juice here, also doctors can prescribe steroids

So can they everywhere, good luck getting it if you don't doctor-shop and aren't over 40 years old tho.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.