[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurately this describes your country from 1 to 10? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: european-stereotypes.jpg (482 KB, 614x570) Image search: [Google]
european-stereotypes.jpg
482 KB, 614x570
How accurately this describes your country from 1 to 10?

https://europeisnotdead.com/video/images-of-europe/european-stereotypes/
>>
pretty good/11
>>
As part of the Baltic countries, Europeans do not have many stereotypes about Estonians. Estonian women are said to be particularly beautiful with blond light hair and their economy is said to be the most advanced among Baltic countries. Latvians and Lithuanians tend to have more stereotypes about Estonia. They depict Estonians as slow, but determined and rational. They are said to be particularly successful in business and especially in IT industry. Latvians are sometimes jealous about their advanced social and medical system, as well as their leisure infrastructures known in particular for their spas. In this respect, they are sometimes perceived as a kind of Scandinavians.

Bravo, Estonia.
>>
>>59566836
>No paki or bam
1/10
>>
File: moldova-stereotype.png (578 KB, 809x1125) Image search: [Google]
moldova-stereotype.png
578 KB, 809x1125
>ywn hug Moldova-chan
>>
>>59566836

Do I need to autistically explain why this is wrong?
>>
I thought that Ukrainian hairstyle was also a stereotype of Turks since the serbs even have it on one of their coas like this http://www.zastave-grbovi.com/zigs/648/kikinda-grb.png
>>
I like how Finland is basically stereotyped as masculinized Sweden. Maybe that's why we're the balls of Fennoscandia.
>>
File: 1.jpg (142 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
142 KB, 960x684
>>59566836
>lazy
>>
File: 1448402327507.jpg (32 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1448402327507.jpg
32 KB, 320x287
Do americans seriously think gypsy women look like Esmeralda?

Even in their prime they are ugly as shit and stink of urine. They literally marry their cousins at the age of 13 so they're all inbred retards and their women age like milk left in the sun.
>>
>>59572108
>PIGS are in the top five

It's not about having your ass on a chair for hours but actually doing something.
>>
Bretty well
>>
>Spain
>stunning women

KEK

The only thing that is true is that Spaniards are noisy.
>>
>>59566836
>woman doesn't wear a hijab.
haram/10
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.