[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transportation in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 241x209
Let's say I wanted to travel to multiple European countries. What's the best mode of transportation in a European cross continental vacation?
>>
Interrail
>>
A bicycle.

Don't be a soft cunt.
>>
scooter
>>
>>59562798
Train all the way, and walk in the cities (or subway/tram for the large ones).
Definitely not plane or taxi. I would advise against rental cars too.
>>
>>59562798
It seems more /trv/ related.
But the other anons have given helpful advice.
>>
>>59562798
Donkey
>>
>>59562975

This desu. I biked from the Swedish Arctic to the Mediterranean and it was the best thing I ever did.
>>
snowmobile
>>
gondola if venice
>>
Piggyback
>>
>>59562798
Train ofc.
>>
Apecar
>>
>>59562798
Travel to the Baltics, that's pure concentrated Europe with all the woods, swamps and pagans worshipping Thor. The rest of Europe is kind of basic random architecture from the Roman Empire kind of thing.
>>
>>59564477
Wow i wish i had the resilience to do that. That seems great anon. Which countries did you pass by?
>>
a fast car
seriously
motorways everywhere, you can get anywhere quick, get off close to your destination, avoid traffic in and around major cities

its much more confier than train, its faster and you wont have to share your seat with anyone
>>
>>59569406
If you're rich, this, or motorcycle. Some countries like Croatia don't have good train systems.

If not definitely train. Most countries are connected by train and it's easy to travel from one country/city to another, especially within the EU.

Or you can go full adventure mode and bike.
>>
>>59562798
>cross continental vacation?
jesus christ why do Americans do this? Just pick a country and go there. This whole idea of cramming a dozen countries into one holiday just seems exhausting and a good way to not actually experience anything besides tourist traps.
>>
>>59569406
are yuo even a real country`
>>
>>59570681
don't be rude to hungary
>>59562798
i would say a train is the best and cheapest way to travel in europe desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.