[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/aus/ + all Generals: Australia Admiration General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: aus.jpg (51 KB, 568x398) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
51 KB, 568x398
I am not going to lie, lads, the Eurosong contest made me wonder, what is actually Australia? I looked up its size.
Can we have a thread where we express our admiration for this great country? I had no idea how big it is.
>>
>>59560396
I am an aussieboo desu, i would love to move there and have a qt sheila gf, and move 6 months there and 6 months in France

I miss my aussie gf
>>
>>59560396
For you
>>
notice how the british isles are seperate from europe

we are not europe and never will be

vote leave 27 june be there
>>
>>59560396
About bloody fuckin time I'm thinking such.
>>
>>59564288
To become an Australian citizen one must be spanked with a Kukri.
>>
File: 1459103850405.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1459103850405.png
330 KB, 330x319
If I want snow I can go to the snow

If I want desert I can go to the desert

If I want jungle I can go to the jungle

If I want to go on an exotic trip to a third world country I can go to NT

Fall on your knees and despair for you do not live in the god-tier country of Australia
>>
>>59560396
/fr/

I met a really nice Aussie friend here on /int/, I would like to visit the place some day.
>>
>be kid born and raised in New Zealand
>be taught you live in the continent of Australasia and the biggest island in the world is Australia
>see news article, Australia now considered own continent
>be now part of 'Australia & Oceania' continent
>fuck you Australian faggots
>>
>>59571005
how do you meet and maintain contact with a friend from /int/?
how would you give your contact details to each other without showing the whole world?
>>
>>59571441
He gave me his skype on a relatively low-traffic thread.
We've been taking on it ever since. It's difficult with 8h time difference, but we're managing it relatively well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.